The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Stong1049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

FR on Apple,

Just visit her thru michat.

Nice looking girl, with firm boobs (think should be a small C cupper)
Powerful BBBJ (good suction)
10min massage (below average)
Great FJ with riding and pumping
RTF with replenish of vit M

Heard she will be leaving at the end of month.
Old 19-09-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stong1049 View Post
FR on Apple,

Just visit her thru michat.

Nice looking girl, with firm boobs (think should be a small C cupper)
Powerful BBBJ (good suction)
10min massage (below average)
Great FJ with riding and pumping
RTF with replenish of vit M

Heard she will be leaving at the end of month.
Nice FR bro, any idea why she will be leaving end of the month? No business? Or kena raid?
Old 19-09-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Walked along this stretch, many shops not open, ended up at the last shop and tried Yuan Yuan. Quite pleasant looking and chatty. Good massage and eager to please during hj.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Stong1049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Nice FR bro, any idea why she will be leaving end of the month? No business? Or kena raid?
I not too sure about the reasons why she leaving, she said due to covid so might as well go back.

They are not opening for walk-in, mostly by appt. Think because they are not there everyday.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stong1049 View Post
I not too sure about the reasons why she leaving, she said due to covid so might as well go back.

They are not opening for walk-in, mostly by appt. Think because they are not there everyday.
I see, thanks for your info bro! 👍
Old 21-09-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Saw a chio PRC by the name of Vicky
when I went down the other day. There
is also a hot Vietnam girl.
Which shop? Nobody else know?
Old 21-09-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vinvinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never go there for almost 1 year. Used to have a girl there called Jenny or Jenelle. Anyone knows if she still working?
Old 21-09-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Urfacelikedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Any brothers here tried Qi Er or Angela ? Wanna get some reviews before I try it. Photos looks amazingly too good
Old 22-09-2021, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvinn View Post
I never go there for almost 1 year. Used to have a girl there called Jenny or Jenelle. Anyone knows if she still working?
If is a Vietnamese Milf, she is at 159
Old 26-09-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Visited yesterday , $50/hr allocated a small young but strong massuer. Returning back soon.
Old 27-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a z#### ping ping in this area near PLQ added her on wechat say do facial. Scam or legit
Old 28-09-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Anyone tried a girl called Dou Dou before? Care to share the experience? Found her on an app. Photos looked real enough
Old 29-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros,

I usually provide info here and not asking but this time I would appreciate if anyone would share experience about these 2 spas I came across today in the intersection of UPL rd and Lor Ah Soo:

1. Hxxx Sxx looks new, interior looks really good
2. Dxxxxxx 2 Sxx looks sleezy with dark glass window

Price, ML looks, menu and service quality?
Any particular recommendation?

Many thanks
Old 29-09-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Dear bros,

I usually provide info here and not asking but this time I would appreciate if anyone would share experience about these 2 spas I came across today in the intersection of UPL rd and Lor Ah Soo:

1. Hxxx Sxx looks new, interior looks really good
2. Dxxxxxx 2 Sxx looks sleezy with dark glass window

Price, ML looks, menu and service quality?
Any particular recommendation?

Many thanks

I have been to H*** S**. I would say it’s not bad. Went there to find C***** , previously from another spa. Normal entrance rate if im not wrong
Old 29-09-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Just recced H*** Spa. I don't see a lot of FRs here. Maybe because the girls are still mostly new? Anyway, they have set up a FB page, just Google and you will find it. The pics of the gals are there.

I had originally wanted to book S*****, but for some reason, she was not working so I ended up booking Y***. The room-wise is newly renovated, so obviously looks good. But the strange thing is, for my room, one "wall" is actually a clear glass/plastic partition, and they use curtains to obscure the view. This is the strangest thing I ever encountered in a massage place. The shower also leaves much to be desired. The water pressure is more towards dripping than gushing.

Massage-wise, the ratings are as below:
Name: Y***

Looks: 6.5 Wasn't my first choice. In terms of her looks, with mask on I can't really tell how close she is to the picture. The eyes resemble of course but the pic does look better than the person. But Y*** is very likeable. Far as I can see, she seems to be very popular.

Boobs: 6 Droopy.

Massage: 8 I think she gives a very decent massage. Good effort. Got stepping some more.

Service: 7 No full, no B either, just H with auto. Auto need to top up. Only upstairs, no downstairs. Her HDLY is quite decent, her H is probably ok too. But I didn't come. Tips is 50 + 30.

RTM: May consider coming to try S*****. Otherwise, not likely. I think the JEW is still a better proposition at this point.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1