The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/honey-massage/

Lol why this one straight away show breast in photo?

Can feel she is quite lok. Is it a FL?
Old 27-09-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She FL la and not new here. Nvr tried her though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

Old 27-09-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
You like papayas?

Quote:

Old 27-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Its true that high chance u have already been identified by the ML and she will either not accept ur booking anymore or provide normal service to u in future. No more off menu services.

All MLs usually have 2 HPs and if she really likes u, she will give u her personal WC id to add as friend after u have received preferential treatment/service from her.

You must have learnt from the wrong samster in this forum. ^^
gd truth here. if you haven't make it to personal WC yet, you are nowhere near having chemistry. even if you make it to personal WC, 99% you are not the only one. it just means you may have a chance if you stand out amongst those (nice regulars with chemistry/rich guys/handsum guys) given personal WC. the competition jin fierce one...you try book an ang pai a day or 2 after some festive occasion like vday or xmas, you go her place you can see many many presents. thats why many old birds advise beri beri hard to "win" this so-called "game", best not to get into simi kc or chemistry.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Will not go to all this website massage again

Hope this will save bros money... http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3722..

When see the face.. shock.. totally fat.. waste my 20 dollar transport.. and mainly waste my time..I tot give her chance maybe massage will be gd.. totally crap..touch here touch there less than 10 min ask u turn around.. then action..

Anyway dun waste time and money on her..

Want massage go spa if want special go for fj..

Total experience less than 30 mins..include bathing..
Almost wanted to try her when she's back at zion area.. Thought the FR might be true and at least looks accurate to pic.... but gut feel tells me not to try so i skipped her. never thought finally have her FR. thanks bro!
Old 27-09-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
gd truth here. if you haven't make it to personal WC yet, you are nowhere near having chemistry. even if you make it to personal WC, 99% you are not the only one. it just means you may have a chance if you stand out amongst those (nice regulars with chemistry/rich guys/handsum guys) given personal WC. the competition jin fierce one...you try book an ang pai a day or 2 after some festive occasion like vday or xmas, you go her place you can see many many presents. thats why many old birds advise beri beri hard to "win" this so-called "game", best not to get into simi kc or chemistry.
I think to prevent giving wrong impression to newbie here on the word "personal". The WC that they share with you is more often not their personal WC account where they use back at home. It's just a secondary account for work. Sharing with you their personal WC is akin to sharing your social media like that. No girls would want to risk their private life being exposed so easily. Not impossible, but just very very rare.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
I think to prevent giving wrong impression to newbie here on the word "personal". The WC that they share with you is more often not their personal WC account where they use back at home. It's just a secondary account for work. Sharing with you their personal WC is akin to sharing your social media like that. No girls would want to risk their private life being exposed so easily. Not impossible, but just very very rare.
Lol even their "personal" one also not restricted to a single account..

Some popular APs of the past don't mind sharing their douyin accounts tho..

At the end of the day it doesn't matter cuz once they rtc, most likely u won't ever see them again.. Getting updates via their moments is what most ppl are happy with..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:

This one FL. aunty aunty de..
Old 27-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
tried her before on her previous stint. unless now is a different person.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.p...post20 500767
Thanks for sharing bro.
Appreciate
Old 27-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Visited her recently, so a quick MR for https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Location: East area, about 10 mins walk from nearest MRT. Parking is quite hard during meal times. Stays with another ML which some bros commented is https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fa-fa-massage/. I had a good look at her and I also think the same. Btw, they will be moving soon.

Looks: The 1st photo is pink top looks most like her. Objectively i say she is in her mid 20s and look quite pretty. Always carrying a smile throughout my session. Her skin is really smooth. Of course, the million dollar question, who looks prettier? My subjective take is Tu Tu.

Service: Showered alone. The place only has 1 bathroom but the 2 gals planned the appointment times quite tactically, so don’t really have a chance to bump into others. At most can see what shoes or slippers the bro wore. She also offered me a drink before and after the session.

Massage: This is THE key highlight. She really knows how to give a good massage. No piano stroke. She starts off with dry massage for 15 mins before proceeding with oil. She will check her massage strength from time to time. Those who like hard massage will enjoy this part of the session. BTW, she also massage the groin and the balls with oil. Nice feeling.

Sensual: Her advert suggested vanilla and so it was. No catbath as i am more or less covered with massage oil by this time. Seductively asked me to lower her pink dress to reveal a pair of very natural B (or maybe B+) with erected nips. According to her, only she can zhut zhut my nipples while i play with her boobs. As to where the hands can venture to, YMMV.

RTM: For the face, firm and soft B boobs and massage skills, I would say she is worth a try or perhaps can include into my rotation list. She has a candid personality so unless you can’t or don’t want to speak, you are not exactly missing much but i think being able to converse will help break the ice a lot and make the sensual portion more enjoyable.

My 2 cents worth. Hope this helps everyone
Wanted to try her first but i feel i will give her a miss

Would like to zhut zhut her nipples but too bad.
Old 27-09-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro d u notice the light tone diff from head n body ?
Cut off head n join to diff body very bad PS
Old 27-09-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Wanted to try her first but i feel i will give her a miss

Would like to zhut zhut her nipples but too bad.
No zhut like abby, xml, xing2, xiao xue, all give a pass..
Old 27-09-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Will not go to all this website massage again

Hope this will save bros money... http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3722..

When see the face.. shock.. totally fat.. waste my 20 dollar transport.. and mainly waste my time..I tot give her chance maybe massage will be gd.. totally crap..touch here touch there less than 10 min ask u turn around.. then action..

Anyway dun waste time and money on her..

Want massage go spa if want special go for fj..

Total experience less than 30 mins..include bathing..
thank for sharing 😊 never u turn.
Old 27-09-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
They tell u personal wc also don't need believe so early. They have multiple 'personal' wc la. So many tell me they add me to personal wc.. '大号' Dont need to really believe man
Old 27-09-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
I have some who unfriend the moment they rtc or can't see what they post using the settings function. 🤣
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1