The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-09-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Also beware of camouflage CCTV
Wow. John, that one I never thought of.

Do you mean camera casing without camera or they hide the camera?
Old 27-09-2021, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
civictyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Also beware of camouflage CCTV
I gana before. Fucking gf fully nude outside car at Amara Sentosa public cp, 10 min later got 2 guard sit buggy drive in. Gf and I rush into car to put on clothes but no time to drive off, they stop the buggy in front of my car and wave torchlight at me to come out. I come down talk to them, they say they caught us on cctv and leave immediately or they call police. I say ok we leave asap then they drive off. I look around see where got cctv, then I saw it on a tall pole camouflage by tree. Lucky no viral video
Old 27-09-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Had an ex whose family was quite well to do. Dad drives a Porsche but has a Vellfire as a family mover. Ex went for overseas exchange programme and haven't seen her for months, her dad told me to go pick the daughter up with the Vellfire. After picking her up from airport, hosei liao. Became my bangbus experience. Hahaha, those were the days where "quick charge" is possible, had 2 shots. Moment got in the car, my hand in her shorts, her mouth on my dick all the way to Tanah Merah area for happening time. Miracle we didn't get into an accident.

Shall work hard towards cars like that Joke was, while I was on the way to pick the ex, I was exploring the various compartments in the car, suspect the ex's dad has some on the side as found a box of condoms there. So much for being the serious, all business kind of demeanor.
Old 27-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Had an ex whose family was quite well to do. Dad drives a Porsche but has a Vellfire as a family mover. Ex went for overseas exchange programme and haven't seen her for months, her dad told me to go pick the daughter up with the Vellfire. After picking her up from airport, hosei liao. Became my bangbus experience. Hahaha, those were the days where "quick charge" is possible, had 2 shots. Moment got in the car, my hand in her shorts, her mouth on my dick all the way to Tanah Merah area for happening time. Miracle we didn't get into an accident.

Shall work hard towards cars like that Joke was, while I was on the way to pick the ex, I was exploring the various compartments in the car, suspect the ex's dad has some on the side as found a box of condoms there. So much for being the serious, all business kind of demeanor.
The dad very thoughtful, prepared the condoms for you haha
Old 30-09-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Guys encountered one bro doing it in the Lorry with his girl sitting in his lap. Bro with the specs . If the bro is in this group and reading this bro dont mind next time can i watch closer . Dont worry dont disturb you two just watch from close quaters . Just see and relish unless you want me to join in too
Awaiting a prompt revert .
Sorry bro didnt mean to disturb you if at all I have am sorry
All i wanted is for you guys to have some fun and me being a mute spectator .
The guy with Lorry 9721 just wanted to say no need to get scared or something . I like your girl and wouldnt mind being a silent viewer or joining in just foreplay if you so wish
Old 30-09-2021, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
McMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by civictyper View Post
10 min later got 2 guard sit buggy drive in
I will seriously panic if that happens
Old 30-09-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMahon View Post
I will seriously panic if that happens
Me and ex were petting at swimming pool at Intercontinental Hotel at Bugis and we were not guests nor friends of guests.

Security came and warned us and asked for our NRICs. We were teenagers and my ex were super worried. Luckily the guards told us to leave without taking down our NRIC numbers and we quickly left!
Old 30-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by civictyper View Post
I gana before. Fucking gf fully nude outside car at Amara Sentosa public cp, 10 min later got 2 guard sit buggy drive in. Gf and I rush into car to put on clothes but no time to drive off, they stop the buggy in front of my car and wave torchlight at me to come out. I come down talk to them, they say they caught us on cctv and leave immediately or they call police. I say ok we leave asap then they drive off. I look around see where got cctv, then I saw it on a tall pole camouflage by tree. Lucky no viral video
Maybe they save it for own viewing
Old 30-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ViPatriarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Rickey, your wish is my command. So Punggol, Sengkang and Hougang.....

Here are some of my recommendations. Let's see if anyone can recognise them.

1. First one. Anyone tried in the middle of a bridge, doggie? Don't ask me. I done that so that's why I asked. Exciting. The thrill of being caught anytime.

2. This shelter.... did it here in the day when it was raining.... no one around.

3. This is another bridge that is very quiet.... in the middle of the night. full nude outdoor fun if you are up to it.
1st place is near my hse. But I mostly hangout at 3rd. Hmu when u wanna fuck leh I wanna join thx
Old 30-09-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPatriarch View Post
1st place is near my hse. But I mostly hangout at 3rd. Hmu when u wanna fuck leh I wanna join thx
You damn happening. Threesome in the open? I have not tried that before. hahaha.

More importantly, I have no idea if my FB is comfortable with that.
Old 30-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ViPatriarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
You damn happening. Threesome in the open? I have not tried that before. hahaha.

More importantly, I have no idea if my FB is comfortable with that.
I din say need to be in public mah. Maybe go ur house to fuck lah. Anyways I got high standards wan. Even if ur fb comfortable maybe i decide she not my type den i dun wan fuck her leh.
그 자리 그곳에서 날 기다려요
Old 30-09-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPatriarch View Post
I din say need to be in public mah. Maybe go ur house to fuck lah. Anyways I got high standards wan. Even if ur fb comfortable maybe i decide she not my type den i dun wan fuck her leh.
Wow. Good lor. Then you got higher demand than me.

Nowadays, I got people want me I very happy already especially if that person is my wife.

So no choice lor got to eat out or take away. hahaha.
Old 01-10-2021, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Just be careful. Plenty of camouflage cctv around.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 03-10-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Was doing in the car at one of the secluded parks listed here and this guy with his car parked beside us quietly to see our action

If you were me, what would you do?
Old 03-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Was doing in the car at one of the secluded parks listed here and this guy with his car parked beside us quietly to see our action

If you were me, what would you do?
If your partner dun mind being watched, then just continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1