The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
BigSexy

Old 27-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
New Mobile Skin

Have tried my best to give a better mobile experience within the constraints of vbulletin legacy software.

If you have any feedback please put it in this thread.

Thanks.

Old 27-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Mobile Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Have tried my best to give a better mobile experience within the constraints of vbulletin legacy software.

If you have any feedback please put it in this thread.

Thanks.

Look good.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

If I receive no feedback I'll assume that everything is OK so please provide any inputs you wish to convey before I close the books on this project.

The biggest change is to be able to add and deduct reputation points on the mobile skin and also to switch easily between the mobile and the desktop version. Previously people would get stuck in the mobile version and it would be difficult to figure out how to get back to the fully functional desktop layout and vice versa.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-09-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice, but able to switch colour?
Old 28-09-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I receive no feedback I'll assume that everything is OK so please provide any inputs you wish to convey before I close the books on this project.

The biggest change is to be able to add and deduct reputation points on the mobile skin and also to switch easily between the mobile and the desktop version. Previously people would get stuck in the mobile version and it would be difficult to figure out how to get back to the fully functional desktop layout and vice versa.
Looks okay to me.
Old 28-09-2021, 04:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Very nice, but able to switch colour?
At the moment colour schemes are low priority. More important is the functionality and content.

If the forum is crap no fancy colour scheme will save it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 28-09-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good bro. Go for it...Agreed that contents more important than cosmetics...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: New Mobile Skin

Quote:
If I receive no feedback I'll assume that everything is OK so please provide any inputs you wish to convey before I close the books on this project.The biggest change is to be able to add and deduct reputation points on the mobile skin and also to switch easily between the mobile and the desktop version.
Sam boss, your mobile skin now functionally or wait to close the books on this project then it works.

See that at the add and deduct reputation points using mobile. Can't type words at the your comment on this post.

I have to type words from somewhere.Then copy paste at the your comments on this post.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-09-2021, 03:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sam boss, your mobile skin now functionally or wait to close the books on this project then it works.

See that at the add and deduct reputation points using mobile. Can't type words at the your comment on this post.

I have to type words from somewhere.Then copy paste at the your comments on this post.
I'm sorry I don't understand. Why can't you type comments directly? Please explain?

Old 29-09-2021, 03:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Just added comments without any issues
Old 29-09-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sorry I don't understand. Why can't you type comments directly? Please explain?
Using mobile. Click at the weighing scale.
Its show the reputation box.

Then I click at Your comments on this post:
Can't type comment. The reputation box will disappear.

Can only paste it.

Sam boss, is OK! Just give feedback on it.

It still works.If I type those comments words from somewhere.

Then copy paste at the your comments on this post.

Thanks!

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-09-2021, 07:49 AM
🤙🌖🤞

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13564 / Power: 42
WatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond repute

Boss .. what ah rat said is same as me.. the reputation box will disappear or floated away somewhere. What I did was to press and hold on the balance scale till a pop up box appear and select “open new tab”

Samsters upz me the 2nd time, will rtn when completed the 1st round...tks much

1. Goalie, 2. Love 6969, 3. szczesny, 4. Andrew101, 5. sc slayer, 6. 69sex, 7. Tho66, 8. Me Siam Bu, 9.
Old 29-09-2021, 09:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatssupZ View Post
Boss .. what ah rat said is same as me.. the reputation box will disappear or floated away somewhere. What I did was to press and hold on the balance scale till a pop up box appear and select “open new tab”
But you are not on the mobile skin. That's the full desktop version.

Old 29-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
That is a long term issue from duno since when. Think its due mobile browser having compatibility issues with the script for that rep box. Can't type words in the box but can only perform paste of words in the box. Sometime the box appear and when you try to touch its gone.

Maybe Sam need to do testing on various mobile browsers.
The new mobile skin looks like this...

Old 29-09-2021, 09:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
That is a long term issue from duno since when. Think its due mobile browser having compatibility issues with the script for that rep box. Can't type words in the box but can only perform paste of words in the box. Sometime the box appear and when you try to touch its gone.

Maybe Sam need to do testing on various mobile browsers.
Can you give me the mobile browser, the version of android and the brand of phone you are using that has this issue.

If you use a different browser is the issue still there?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1