The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 10-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 4
FastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to all
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

nice share.
Old 13-01-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis more please, cheers!
Old 18-01-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
I enjoyed my time with Travis, in fact, I’m gonna confess a guilty pleasure of mine.. Travis was a dream come true.

When I was a girl, I was extremely into Disney princesses and every princess, with the exception of Mulan, had a Caucasian Prince Charming who swept her off her feet. Being Caucasian, spotting a crop of blondish hair and those dreamy blue eyes, Travis was every bit a Disney princess’s Prince Charming. And most of all, he really wanted me, he wanted to possess every inch of me.

Apart from CK from way back, Travis was the next guy I really looked forward to being fucked by. As embarrassing as it is for me to say, I really yearned for the sex with Travis. Every date definitely ended in a raunchy love making session back at his pad. When we travelled together we christened every hotel room by fucking the moment we got the keys and entered.
Seem someone has been alpha widowed
Old 20-01-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Sis more please, cheers!
Yes please do
Old 21-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
pinkdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Seem someone has been alpha widowed
Seems like it
Old 19-01-2024, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As much as I really wanted to spend my life with Travis, I knew at the back of my mind that the romance was doomed. How did I know you ask?

He casually mentioned at some point of our relationship that he'd like to start our family in a small little cabin someplace suburban, away from the city. He'd like to fish, do the occassional hunt once we exited the rat race.

All these pointed to a life outside of Singapore - something I knew I was not able to give up. It wasn't a choice for me to make. Being my parents' only child, I cannot simply uproot myself and live thousands of miles away from them. I couldn't really care less about the other relatives but Singapore is, and still is home to my folks.

I wanted to talk to him about this, but simultaneously I wanted to enjoy being with him. In the midst of my dilemma, along came a guy James...

James was a guy I met from work. Not a colleague, but someone I got to know through my network. We got pretty close chatting about business, and later about our travel experiences. He wanted to visit the same places as I did - Budapest, Barcelona, Rio etc.. The more exotic places on earth. James knew that I was seeing someone though I never told him much about Travis. It was during the afterparty of one of those networking events where the whole group of us decided to relive our young and free days of being in our early 20s and head to a club.

We really let our hair down that night with another business acquaintance picking up the tab on his company's expense. I was resting in the booth seat, perspiring from all the dancing and high as fuck when James found me. We had a couple more drinks before, in the heat of the moment, he leaned forward and kissed me.

Loud cheers and wolf whistles filled the air around us.

"Finally y'all going public aye?" exclaimed someone.

"It's already so fucking obvious y'all had something going on. Why never tell us?" said another.

I blushed... Forbidden as it is, I didn't reject him. Perhaps knowing that my relationship with Travis was doomed gave me the extra courage.

We kissed.. again and again. God knows how many more kisses we exchanged that night.

Last edited by moonlightzz; 19-01-2024 at 12:15 PM.
Old 20-01-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice developing story, kindly continue please
Old 13-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The taxi ride home felt really long.

Not wanting to be booked for DUI, James decided to ditch his car for the night and returning the next day to collect it when he was sober. So, taxi it was.

We were silent throughout. Awkwardly silent despite us being really good friends. I guess heat of the moment things does come with some consequence afterall. It would have been unbearable if not for the timely arrival at my place.

Seeing the drunken state I was, James offered to send me home which I gladly accepted. It would be nice to have someone holding up my hair should I ever need to empty the churning substances from within.

Now, it was one thing being an adult and another letting your parents see you coming home pissed drunk. I wasn't gonna appreciate getting a lecture from my dad about coming home high (wasn't sure if he was awake catching the live game), therefore I chose to retreat to my "fortress of solitude" in a bid to sober up before going home. James, very obviously insisted on coming with me, to make sure I was ok and not pass out in the staircase.

I sat on a step and leaned against the wall with my eyes closed, attempting to get whatever rest I could. James seated beside me, cigarette in hand, puffing the alcohol away. We sat in deafening silence until... (note: conversation paraphrased based on memory, which isn't serving me well)

"Moon..."

"Uhhh hmm? Ya? What?"

"Are you ok?"

"Ya, just need to close my eyes abit. I'll be ok..."

"Orh"

Silence again...

"Moon..."

"Ya?" I was a teeny weeny bit irritated, I kinda enjoyed the silence.

"Just now that thing..."

I knew what he was referring to, but I feigned ignorance.

"Wat thing...?"

"That thing la... okie that few things..."

"You know I have a boyfriend right?"

"Ya, but..."

"But what?"

"We don't know each other for that long la... but I think I really like you..."

You think? You fucking kissed me the entire night away, in front of most of our business network and now you say you think you like me? My mind went into overdrive, my eyes were now opened, adrenaline has kicked in. He continued...

"Aiya, I dunno how to say it la. Ya, you got bf all liao but I can't help it if i like you right?"

I cut in..

"Not like you dunno I'm seeing someone. I told you about him also."

I wonder what got into James that day, because he interrupted me but rushing forward and planted his lips on mine once again...

I tried to protest by trying to push him away which failed because it made him reel me into his embrace. I mentioned that my relationship with Travis was a time bomb yes? Realising that once again, I relented. With that, his right hand dived immediately into the top of my dress and burrowed its way under my left bra cup, holding onto my left breast.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

"James..."

I muttered as he broke our kiss and started planting kisses all over my neck and the top of my chest. His hands zeroed in on my dress zip located just below my left underam. He started pulling the zipper down, all the while kissing my cleavage.

Once he finished unzipping my dress, his hands roamed their way towards my shoulders. It didn't him long before he found the straps of my dress and began pulling them off my shoulders. I closed my eyes as I felt the strap ticking my upper arms, then elbow. Soon I felt my hands leaving the confines of the straps.

They didn't stop, as James was pulling my dress off, his fingers hooked onto the waistband of my knickers and both articles started making their downward descent. By this time, I was semi lying down, with my back against the edges of the steps. It was extremely uncomfortable. I opened my eyes again to see James standing before me, dress and panties in one hand, while he loosened his trousers with the other, eyes focused on my hairless pelvic area. As soon as he removed his trousers and boxers, James parted my thighs as he knelt in between them.

I held my breath and then I felt it.

A slow piercing.... sensations firing upwards to my abdomen. James grunted a little; I gasped for air. He was slightly inside me when our eyes locked with each other.

He smiled lightly, I was panting but managed a weak smile.

Then James, as hard as he could, plunged his whole length into me.
Old 13-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WongKuntSay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates sis. Please continue ....
Old 13-03-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back~
Amazing to re-read from the start again
Old 16-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Drunken pleasures. Cheers 🍻
Old 21-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sobid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis more please, cheers!
Old 21-03-2024, 11:39 PM