The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
sushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/ke-le-massage/

Exactly like her photos as advertised. The 3rd photo is exactly her. Approximately 1.6m,nice long hair and not a MILF. Won’t reject one. Very pleasant voice too.

Stays alone in a single bedder apartment, very well kept and clean. Lots of road side parking. Very familiar to a lot bros here.

Met her during one of those rainy afternoons. Greeted me a nice white t-shirt showing her assets.

Massage really quite good. Has the strength and she puts in a lot of effort. Didn’t use the handphone and always check back with you on the massage and if you need any adjustment. I would rate her massage as a fail safe option with no short change. Not a time watcher too.

When it comes to the sensual part it was slow but ticklish. Maybe it’s me who don’t really like ticklish feeling.
Boobs are firm 34C, young and fresh. Good to grab and fondle during the sensual part.
Started licking on the balls before proceeding to put it all into her mouth. Not those obsessive licking and the way she stares at you during the blowjob was like those Jap AV stars

Puts in the effort to blow and the moaning sounds makes me really damn horny.

Came within minutes and she really sucks it dry. I went weak in the knees after that.

After the 1 hour time was up, she didn’t rush to get me out. Which was a plus point.

Overall definitely a good choice to RTM whenever I am around the area. After the past few bad sessions , this ML will be on my list.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-xi-massage/

I'm still ponding over Xue-Er, QC, Youzi , Danae and Zhu zhu. Which is the best of the coup ?
by the time u think finish, half the group would have gone back liao loh. haha
Old 01-11-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

My recent exploits

https://sglonelyguy.org/sunflower-massage/
Stays alone in a comfy and clean unit
Looks: pretty and sure to be a head turner. Her photos are too kiddish in my opinion and likely to be from years back.. including the video
More womanly in real life although she does have a super manja voice
Massage: she has the moves for sure but it was short.. too short
Sensual: She hails from the renown spot that shall not be named so a min standard is probably expected and indeed more than a min standard was delivered
Plus point: Did not notice phone on the bed so she gave full attention throughout, no phone usage despite business does not seem to be brisk

Sadly, some bros have pointed out some of her flaws aesthetically and i think this might deter RTM from those who have already tried

RTM: probably not. I still like my massages longer so will continue with Hebe and Vivi given so much phone usage by many MLs of late. Quite a shame as she looks really good though better clothed than undressed

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cat/
Location: Convenient but is shared and only 1 bathroom so not an ideal setup
Looks: photos are beautified so don’t expect the same dazzle in real life. A little too far off for me
Massage: very firm and easily matches 7p and Aimee. More forceful than Sally and mango. Also very confident on her massage skills to the point of overconfidence perhaps. Nevertheless, could be viable to some bros
Sensual: nothing spectacular and also positioned in a manner you can’t really reach out much if you know what I mean
Used phone occasionally so that is a deal breaker given not enough positives from the above
RTM: no because I did visit Sally shortly after and the session was much better overall

Also tried several more but no point mentioning
Finding myself sticking to Hebe and Vivi for now as both just give the full hour without meddling with phones
Old 01-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Bro
I’m a fan of aila and aimee

Big fan of nice shaped boobs
Can I know her nipples can lick?

Aimee quite resistant, youzhi too

I like to eat them
can sms ask her
Old 01-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
by the time u think finish, half the group would have gone back liao loh. haha
which also equates saving 50% of his potential expenditure. not too bad if u think about it.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

Finding myself sticking to Hebe and Vivi for now as both just give the full hour without meddling with phones
Wah you still finding Vivi. The $60 COE big deterrent man. Not to mention her concept of operations severely limits a lot of things.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 21
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-xi-massage/

Looks: 8 (grows in you. abit local-ish actually)
Boobs: 10 (good for BF)
Massage: 7 (did her best)
Catbath: 8
HJ: 8
Gfe: 10

Overdue FR. Arranged a booking with her last week 26-Oct morning. I was her first customer as she just woken up. Nest was at a very discreet location. Previously LTD Cassie's nest.

Upon entering, saw her in white lace top and braless! To be very frank she's on the meaty side. But GFE made up for it.

The whole 60 mins there wasn't much commercial feel. We chit chat and she mentioned that the bros have been well behaved since she came only for the very first customer whom offered her $2000 and ask her to be her gf (blah blah blah)

Overall money well spent.

RTM: yes, when i explore others.

I'm still ponding over Xue-Er, QC, Youzi , Danae and Zhu zhu. Which is the best of the coup ?
zz has tummy stretch marks and her nipples not pink. service ok but no passion for me. but ok i guess for $100.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askaetan View Post
Yes to Fei Fei, she's quite the looker on SLG eh? Let me know if you try her. Mimi I've not gone, might give her a shot since you endorse
Mimi is a gem in my book - she works hard and may not be the cutest or most Teh....but I click with her and she's superfine in my book...tomorrow going again...just can't get her out of my system/head.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Mimi is a gem in my book - she works hard and may not be the cutest or most Teh....but I click with her and she's superfine in my book...tomorrow going again...just can't get her out of my system/head.
Nice. How often do you meet her weekly?
Old 01-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Tried both Mimi and Feifei. Personally would prefer Mimi cos she's damn good. Accurate to say she's one of the more hardworking ones. But doubt I'll rtm due to personal reason.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Bro
I’m a fan of aila and aimee

Big fan of nice shaped boobs
Can I know her nipples can lick?

Aimee quite resistant, youzhi too

I like to eat them
Zoya will not allow you to lick her nipples.
If you managed to do so, you probably strike Toto liao.

Her sensual is low, massage is highly rate. Manage your expectations please.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Zoya will not allow you to lick her nipples.
If you managed to do so, you probably strike Toto liao.

Her sensual is low, massage is highly rate. Manage your expectations please.
it seem almost all ml dun allow lick or finger on it.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 12
sonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/bo-bo-massage/

Went to try her on thu.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Not big but good enough for me) to each his own
Massage: 6/10 Not really for massage lover, soft side, more towards sensual
Roaming: Mostly upper body roaming
Hygiene: 10/10 staying in condo unit with another lady, quite clean place
Location: Quite convenient, near to bus stop and not too far from mrt. Discreet
GFE: I would rate at least 9/10. Cheerful type and likes to pout kind.
RTM: Yes. Her voice is towards taiwanese mei mei kind, so those that like it can go.

First time doing a review, hope is good enough. anyway, pic is very close to real person already. +- little bit
Old 02-11-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
it seem almost all ml dun allow lick or finger on it.
It depends. Some allow, some don't. Some are unusually strict, like Zoya and Aimee. Some are generous, like Sally and Amei. And some just can't make up their mind, like Summer.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Regarding one bro's shortlist of Qingchuan, Youzi, Xueer, Zhuzhu, and Danae, let me share some brief thoughts on my three picks for the best overall package.

Top is Zhuzhu. Pretty with a decent bod. Can push and maybe transcend boundaries as well. Attitude is OK, but seems that most people, including me, don't have a connection with her. Value for money too. Next Xueer. Physical wise is above average in most aspects, though her unique look might not be suited for all (but I dig it). I can click with her guess because I know her batchmates pretty well and that was a good ice-breaker during the initial sessions. Nonetheless, I think she can click with most people fairly OK regardless.

Youzi is my last pick. Above average height and skinny. Really pretty and "manja". Like she was already clinging so tightly to me during the first session. Value for money too but official menu is rather limited. The other two names, I will not comment much but I will just say they're good in their own right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1