The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL WL gives you her phone number,

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
only your listed WECHAT friends can see
tats mean both are WECHAT friends among them oso
didn't know both are friends that's why

now I don't like or comment

Just fuck and go
Old 01-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: GL WL gives you her phone number,

A whore pussy is fucked by so many samsters.....a public toilet....yet some jokers still want contact hp...to build love? stupid to the MAX!
Old 01-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
A whore pussy is fucked by so many samsters.....a public toilet....yet some jokers still want contact hp...to build love? stupid to the MAX!
To each his own, sometimes pure sexual satisfaction is not longer enough. It’s like taking medicine, when a lower dose doesn’t work just gotta take the higher dose.

As long as happy can already

But pls don’t go and marry them hor
Old 01-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
To each his own, sometimes pure sexual satisfaction is not longer enough. It’s like taking medicine, when a lower dose doesn’t work just gotta take the higher dose.

As long as happy can already

But pls don’t go and marry them hor
Recently i fucked one good gem 10/10 (non-gl whore).....later discovered she kena dao by one sugar daddy! Really a fool....these girls in this line forever stay in this line.....never never exclusive.....But this girl really Number 1 in my book since Convid!
Old 01-08-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Bro I won't say all the things below are common... But for sure it's not uncommon.

Reasons can be varied. If it's mobile number, just ensure its your spare mobile number, and if WeChat make sure you have app lock. In case you need more privacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
Is this common, for the WL to give you her phone number?

Are they desperate for customers now that most of them give BJ without Condom first,..then Penetrate with Condom?

How many of of the WL kisses You on your lips, whilst You pump her missionary, behaving like your GF in Love, Lust ?

And Allow your Cock to enter her warm pussy raw ?

..then you shoot your load into her.

Are these tactics more common now ?
Old 01-08-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
Is this common, for the WL to give you her phone number?

Are they desperate for customers now that most of them give BJ without Condom first,..then Penetrate with Condom?

How many of of the WL kisses You on your lips, whilst You pump her missionary, behaving like your GF in Love, Lust ?

And Allow your Cock to enter her warm pussy raw ?

..then you shoot your load into her.

Are these tactics more common now ?

Wow, who who who?
Old 01-08-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
talking about WeChat

Guys be careful cos me comment on moments then the other house WL straight call and fuck me

Last time didn't know that all of them can see
That's why I don't click anything in the moments except downloading pictures lol. Only chat directly with the WL or make bookings. But so far, most of the WLs I added don't seem to have friends from other houses. Same house yes.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
That's why I don't click anything in the moments except downloading pictures lol. Only chat directly with the WL or make bookings. But so far, most of the WLs I added don't seem to have friends from other houses. Same house yes.
True lor just use it like WhatsApp ignore rest of the moment
Old 02-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dave188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha u should hide your moments from WLs except friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
talking about WeChat

Guys be careful cos me comment on moments then the other house WL straight call and fuck me

Last time didn't know that all of them can see
Old 02-08-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave188 View Post
Haha u should hide your moments from WLs except friends
can you imagine I hit hide…knn very fast text me why something can’t let her see right

so now just text time to cum fuck them ok liao
Old 26-04-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
skulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its normal right , becUse they hope can invite we come back
Old 26-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulldeath123 View Post
Its normal right , becUse they hope can invite we come back
Agree. Dont know whats the fuss about this. For the bros whos new to the scene, dont expect too much as its the girl's tactic to either make you like her or make her contact you whenever she works at a specific day. In short to earn money and your stupid heart so you end up paying more, buy her jewelry and gifts then she can sell it for MONEY. Its all about the MONEY folks.
Old 26-04-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
Kelvinchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKelvinchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Agree. Dont know whats the fuss about this. For the bros whos new to the scene, dont expect too much as its the girl's tactic to either make you like her or make her contact you whenever she works at a specific day. In short to earn money and your stupid heart so you end up paying more, buy her jewelry and gifts then she can sell it for MONEY. Its all about the MONEY folks.
Money money money
That their job bro
Our job to be smart right 😒
Old 26-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvinchan View Post
Money money money
That their job bro
Our job to be smart right 😒
Based on my years of experience, when they give you their phone number and/or whatsapp, wechat, etc.

Every single time it's only for u to contact them to ask if they are available on that particular day/time for you to go to GL and engage her service in the house

When I tried to "flirt" with them, or try to make small talks and try to "build rapport" with them, they suddenly can turn from sweet to ghosting you, blocking you outright, or even scolding you (one time it happened to me) before blocking

The last part fianlly hit me how pointless it is to ask for their contact. Especially because I actually RTF-ed that particular girl quite a number of times before.

and this not only happened in GL. This happened to me a few times also when bonking overseas

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 28-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Based on my years of experience, when they give you their phone number and/or whatsapp, wechat, etc.

Every single time it's only for u to contact them to ask if they are available on that particular day/time for you to go to GL and engage her service in the house

When I tried to "flirt" with them, or try to make small talks and try to "build rapport" with them, they suddenly can turn from sweet to ghosting you, blocking you outright, or even scolding you (one time it happened to me) before blocking

The last part fianlly hit me how pointless it is to ask for their contact. Especially because I actually RTF-ed that particular girl quite a number of times before.

and this not only happened in GL. This happened to me a few times also when bonking overseas
Why are you on forced retirement?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1