The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thanks bros for the replies.

Curious, is government able to withstand losing huge income from SGPool by closing it for months?

We all know SGpool generates millions of revenue each year or even every month.

These are huge source of revenue for the government to reinvest in different industries.

So wah, gahmen really can tahan dont open for few months ah?

Already missed out on K/J and german league matches! Potential hundreds of thousands gone!
Old 27-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PS When Will SGPool open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i suagu. so Sg Pool got online buy 4D/toto or not?
Online dun have.. only got app... download app, make account, add money to your account liao smlj also can bet only scare you no money to bet .. win liao money credit to you account... up to you when you want to transfer to your bank account..

Phone betting also have i think.. but i never try before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayonly View Post

Curious, is government able to withstand losing huge income from SGPool by closing it for months?

These are huge source of revenue for the government to reinvest in different industries.

Already missed out on K/J and german league matches! Potential hundreds of thousands gone!
Bro... whatever they tax from sgpools is nothing... singapore got 5 million ah hai to tax from... everything you do also have tax...

You pang sai liao flush toilet... water got tax, to make your sai disappear also got tax... u one day do how many thing all got tax one.. little bit here, little bit there times 5 million you go and count lo.... you scare they no money ah?
Old 28-05-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=funforall;20021029]The pt is old uncles n aunties dun have online account.
================================================== ======
so they gamble in car park, industrial park as report by chinese paper
hand itchy liao! same as us - little bro itchy hoping for gl to open ceremony asap
Old 28-05-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i think they hope to open soon also, but fear the public backlash
Old 28-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
litecion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
You pang sai liao flush toilet... water got tax, to make your sai disappear also got tax... u one day do how many thing all got tax one.. little bit here, little bit there times 5 million you go and count lo.... you scare they no money ah?
And they convert the water you flush into drinking water, so tasty hor!!
Old 29-05-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
True too, can't please everyone. But this 2 months gambling kick has died down, good to delay or even totally stop gambling to save a little more. Not easy to strike.
SG Pools closed only...... but gambling is still ongoing.
Private bookies never close..... still taking bets on 3D / 4D / TT & Horseracing....

But dun ask me how they come up with the winning numbers.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, any bros here know whens the exact date we will get $$ from government?

1st June? They only mentioned June but which day?
Old 29-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bros, any bros here know whens the exact date we will get $$ from government?

From what i know is the end of June and not first of june.that is so fucked up.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:

I read this from the news

The remaining cash payouts under the Enhanced Care and Support Scheme will be paid out from *end June 2020,* together with the S$300 for each parent of a Singaporean child aged 20 and below in 2020, and S$100 cash for Singaporeans aged 50 and above in 2020 (replacing the PAssion Card top-up of S$100 previously announced).
Old 29-05-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Sg pools scared to open! Govt used up the reserves to put 8nto all the budgets like fortitude, resilience etc......if dg pools open and ppl strike toto how???
Old 30-05-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Sg pools scared to open! Govt used up the reserves to put 8nto all the budgets like fortitude, resilience etc......if dg pools open and ppl strike toto how???
Wah lao eh peng yew eh.. i know you kong wei bian lui but you dun say until you look like boh nao one leh...

Everyone also know the money people bet is more than eneough to cover the prize lo... some more still got left over to donate... simi govt take out money to pay winnings??

You never go Sgppols before ah?
Old 30-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Dental cleaning can resume by 2nd June?
Old 30-05-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
Dental cleaning can resume by 2nd June?
Yes, i saw this on CNA yesterday.
Old 30-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Toto has nothing to do with gahmen money la......
SGPools will payout 92% of the total bets collected on the ToTo game as winnings and keep 8% as their commission.

So in every draw SGPools are the winner.
Old 30-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=superstiffy;20026724]Wah lao eh peng yew eh.. i know you kong wei bian lui but you dun say until you look like boh nao one leh...

Everyone also know the money people bet is more than eneough to cover the prize lo... some more still got left over to donate... simi govt take out money to pay winnings??

You never go Sgppols before ah?[/QUOTE

Lol...i work in sp pools awhile ago as internal auditor...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1