The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
X-ray phone

Any bros have one plus doing tests?

Old 17-05-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: X-ray phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonx View Post

A few years ago I bought a Lumigon T3 android phone in BKK with night vision infrared camera.

Unknowingly while playing with the phone camera...... I realised if I use the night vision feature while taking photos during daytime..... it can "x-ray" the persons in the photo.

But it is a lousy phone other than the camera feature so I changed to an iphone. I still kept the Lumigon just to snap photographs until it spolit and cannot be repaired anymore.
Old 17-05-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonx View Post

does this actually work? somebody try it
Old 17-05-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
A few years ago I bought a Lumigon T3 android phone in BKK with night vision infrared camera.

Unknowingly while playing with the phone camera...... I realised if I use the night vision feature while taking photos during daytime..... it can "x-ray" the persons in the photo.

But it is a lousy phone other than the camera feature so I changed to an iphone. I still kept the Lumigon just to snap photographs until it spolit and cannot be repaired anymore.

Interesting...... but never heard of Lumigon T3 phone.
Still selling now?
Old 29-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post

Got any pictures to share which is taken by that phone? Interesting
Old 01-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any photos to share? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1