The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold
my mscp encounter

Legit and just happened and hope is happening.
During this cb day, really has nothing to do so I tot I can kill some time by washing my car at my mscp.
When I was preparing to wash my car, another car reversed next to mine at the washing bay. A man moved out and we just nodded to each other as both were masked and he left. While I was fetching the water, I noticed someone was walking towards me. I looked up and saw her standing next to my car with 2 pails.
1st impression was she looks pleasant, hair bundled up, wearing a v neck tee and a short. She stands abt 165cm and consider slim. Will rate her 7 over 10 of her appearance with a mask on. She is the maid of the car owner that was supposed to wash the car beside mine.
Old 13-05-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
ktkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my mscp encounter

So she help you wash?
Old 13-05-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktkt View Post
So she help you wash?
Confirm got help if not no story to tell... but wash where?
Old 13-05-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
rats86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrats86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: my mscp encounter

Wash throttle rod
Old 13-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Legit and just happened and hope is happening.
During this cb day, really has nothing to do so I tot I can kill some time by washing my car at my mscp.
When I was preparing to wash my car, another car reversed next to mine at the washing bay. A man moved out and we just nodded to each other as both were masked and he left. While I was fetching the water, I noticed someone was walking towards me. I looked up and saw her standing next to my car with 2 pails.
1st impression was she looks pleasant, hair bundled up, wearing a v neck tee and a short. She stands abt 165cm and consider slim. Will rate her 7 over 10 of her appearance with a mask on. She is the maid of the car owner that was supposed to wash the car beside mine.
CB is really taking its toll. Our posts now go into the direction of "I SAW A GIRL OUTSIDE!"
Old 13-05-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats86 View Post
Wash throttle rod
so small ah? my one is exhaust pipe...
Old 13-05-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
turtle69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
CB is really taking its toll. Our posts now go into the direction of "I SAW A GIRL OUTSIDE!"
Now Jason of Friday 13th fame also come into the story, saw the girl into many parts
Old 13-05-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good , camping here. hehe
Old 13-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

gonna give her a full waxing?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-05-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

She is the maid of the car owner that was supposed to wash the car beside mine.
She came over to my side to fetch water as the water dispenser is nearer to mine.
My eyes popped out when she bent down to carry the pail. Because of the force of gravity and her loose bra, I saw her 2 papayas dangling and 1 raisin. I was stunned and I knew it's my lucky day and instantly hv a hardon. Pretending to remove something from my car , i stayed at the same side knowing she will bend down again for the 2nd pail of water. Intentionally or not I dont knw, this time she bent down earlier and waited for the water to be filled. So I hv a much longer time and deeper look into her top. Mine oh mine ... I confirmed and double confirmed I saw her 2 raisins this time. They were big, light color and surrounded by nice areola.
So while we were washing the cars , I started to make small talks with her.
She is 29 and from Philippines, very chatty and easily laugh. So everytime when she bent down to rinse the cloth, I will stand in front of her and focus at her top opening. I think she caught me few times looking into her top and I also saw her looking at my swelling bottom. She removed her mask and and fan herself saying very hot. My dick grew harder when I saw she has a come , let me suck you mouth. I told her " you look hotter " she laughed and looked at my down under. I was wearing a sport short with no underwear so it must be quite obvious to her. We kinda slowed down our washing and chatted more. She told me she washes her employer's car twice a week. I jokingly told her to tell me when she is washing. She asked me to add her in wechat, so she can inform me. I left after my washing as I need to buy lunch for OC.
Old 13-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro seen already started the engine u never ask her to wash yr below HJ for u huh just said below very hot too haha

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 14-05-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
She is the maid of the car owner that was supposed to wash the car beside mine.
She asked me to add her in wechat, so she can inform me. I left after my washing as I need to buy lunch for OC.
Great start. Looking forward to more soon.
Old 14-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Very nice.... Continue please

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 14-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds promising.... Do follow up.... Especially at the car wash....
Old 14-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

She asked me to add her in wechat, so she can inform me. I left after my washing as I need to buy lunch for OC.
After my lunch. Aircon on and was playing my phone on my bed while OC was working in another room. I recieved a notification from WeChat and someone has accepted me as friend. It's her, Gail.
Below are exactly what we chatted.
Gail : knock knock
Me : who's tt ?
Gail : ur neighbour .. lol
Me : u gg to wash car now ???? lol
Gail : noooo ... u wish yah ?
Me : y u said tt ?
Gail : u nvr see enough ?
Me : oops ....caught ... lol
Gail : noti noti man
Me : sorry but I can't help it. Not everyday is my lucky day. So I need to take my chance.
Gail : so u like wat u saw ?
I know I hv found a gem and I just need to be patient and play along, knowing some woman's mouth itchy but pussy not.
Me : hmmm.. I can't see clearly.... lol. Ur bra is obstructing my view... lol
Gail : I knw u no underwear just now noti man.
Me : so u like wat u saw?
Gail : dunno
Gail : wat u doing now ?
Me : recalling wat I saw earlier.... lol
Gail : next time no more
Me : aiyo u make hard and say no more .. so cruel.
Gail : u go diy ... I cant help u now.
Me : so next time can help lah ?
Gail : dunno.
Gail : text u tonight when free. Take care
Me : okay . Tc .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1