The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
I work for a family owned company. My boss is Indonesian and management mostly his family & relatives. My colleagues & myself have been told we will be put on unpaid leave for the duration of the CB. A couple of colleagues who protested were told to resign if they cannot accept the decision. Can he do that?
My boss says our government is giving money to us and told us to go collect from them. Is it true? He will not pay for the government actions.

Can we claim our salary from the government?
How to go about it?
The government is paying 75% of your salary (up to $4600 per month). If you earn $4600 or less, government pays 3/4 of your monthly salary. If you earn more than $4600, government pays $3450 (maximum) per month of your salary. Your employer will have rental rebate during this period. Their cost is much lower to employ you on. There will be an announcement tomorrow on 6th April where the government is expected to announce more measures to help you and your company.

Do you have their decision in a written form such as whatsapp or email? If yes, please approach MOM and show them the evidence. If not, still inform MOM and their staff will investigate. Many employers do not understand the relief measures. Some are not even sure if their company is considered essential.

If I were our government, we can be very harsh on such foreigners. Can revoke their right to employ further S-pass or Work permit. Can review their pass to stay in SG. Let MOM help you out during this period. Beyond this period when things go back to normal, look for a new employer. Such employers don't deserve your loyalty.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

The time is now. This lock down around the world is not to make sicked people stay at home and suffered. Neither do the hospital I worked, converted two wards into ICU for Wuhan virus patients, showing off we are the best. Neither do I walked into these two wards since last mth, to send medicines tell u I am hero. I am not.

My job I do it. 10 yrs. Please tell every one who are sick seek medical treatments. We try our best even this virus is deathly. More then HIV SARS MERS.

I cannot defeat Gods. I ask for mercy. Hold on every body!
Old 05-04-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with the below, please protect yourself by having it in some form of black and white (email, whatsapp messages) instead of oral communication cause that won’t hold up.

Most employers forget that one can’t buy loyalty and they are lucky to have you. Here’s hoping the situation improves for you

Everyone’s struggling in such bad times so hang in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The government is paying 75% of your salary (up to $4600 per month). If you earn $4600 or less, government pays 3/4 of your monthly salary. If you earn more than $4600, government pays $3450 (maximum) per month of your salary. Your employer will have rental rebate during this period. Their cost is much lower to employ you on. There will be an announcement tomorrow on 6th April where the government is expected to announce more measures to help you and your company.

Do you have their decision in a written form such as whatsapp or email? If yes, please approach MOM and show them the evidence. If not, still inform MOM and their staff will investigate. Many employers do not understand the relief measures. Some are not even sure if their company is considered essential.

If I were our government, we can be very harsh on such foreigners. Can revoke their right to employ further S-pass or Work permit. Can review their pass to stay in SG. Let MOM help you out during this period. Beyond this period when things go back to normal, look for a new employer. Such employers don't deserve your loyalty.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If the employer intentionally want to do tat they will not do it official thru email or whatsapp they know whats do n donts too ... they only pass down order thru immediate supervisor
Very most they will do until u self resign no chance for u to forward to MOM

Just like my case forfeit 4 days annual leave BF from 2019 which expired end Mar 2020 which I already planned to take in Mar
Due to BCP to team A and team B on effect Mar they just info thru supervisor .... no official email

Last edited by loneyheart; 05-04-2020 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I work for a family owned company. My boss is Indonesian and management mostly his family & relatives. My colleagues & myself have been told we will be put on unpaid leave for the duration of the CB. A couple of colleagues who protested were told to resign if they cannot accept the decision. Can he do that?
My boss says our government is giving money to us and told us to go collect from them. Is it true? He will not pay for the government actions.

How to go about it?
My company is something like yours ...very small private company owned by my boss only n he runs the show alone as director with just a few skeleton staff to run the company's operations all over the place...i think most of them are lidat...hokkien say "chao quan"..take advantage of loyal staff like us and squeeze us dry and get us to do as much as possible for him but pay us as low as possible.. many who know early early run away already...left the stupid me struggling for him ...ask him to employ another staff to help out he said cannot, company rules don't allow...then promise us annual increment, also never give n don't give us 13th month or yearly bonus just monthly salary for 2 years already...thinking of chaoing already

For yr case, i think govt can help yr boss pay yr salary up to a certain limit as the other bro mentioned. But usually they will buat bodoh, keep quiet and act blur and don't pay u until u ask...and when u ask, they will give all kinds of excuses that they can't pay u...so in yr case, since there is no black and white, u can go report MOM and ask them to send their officers down to investigate...but if u do that, u must be prepared to be sack...they hv no qualms to fire you n find new staff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If the employer intentionally want to do tat they will not do it official thru email or whatsapp they know whats do n donts too ... they only pass down order thru immediate supervisor
Very most they will do until u self resign no chance for u to forward to MOM

Just like my case forfeit 4 days annual leave BF from 2019 which expired end Mar 2020 which I already planned to take in Mar
Due to BCP to team A and team B on effect Mar they just info thru supervisor .... no official email
Yes, wat bro loneyheart say is correct...nowadays all the small company bosses r very smart...they will never get u to sign any official employment letter so that they can suka suka deal with u the way they want and u can't say anything back...in case of any problem or dispute, u hv nothing in black and white to show against them...so they hya or win lor......but if u report MOM he will surely sack u...but if cannot tahan him, u will resign on yr own..either way u r the loser in the end.. u will lose yr job ..in the previous company i work i also kena makan my annual leave, say i forget to take in time...so sorry...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-04-2020 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
What is BAU?
Bro Bery as explained.
Anyway upped u +129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bery View Post
Char Siew BAU!!!
Actually it’s Business As Usual!
Thanks and upped u +129

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Covid-19 circuit breaker measures: What you can and cannot do for the next one month

Please read up
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...box=1586043543

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Why even allow jogging in the park ? As most sports facilities will be closed, you will see more ppl gather in the park . Shouldn't this be higher risk of virus transmission ?
Old 05-04-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
IndianPresident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
Why even allow jogging in the park ? As most sports facilities will be closed, you will see more ppl gather in the park . Shouldn't this be higher risk of virus transmission ?
Probably not enough enforcement officers to go around checking, so allow lor
Old 05-04-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

How to go about it?
I think your boss meant the Temporary Relief Fund which the gahmen is giving out to workers like yourself. Go to your CC and fill up the application form. State your employer no give income for xx month and submit the application. You will receive $500/= cheque on the spot and subsequent payment later if you satisfy the criteria.
No need to confront your employer at this point..... let the authorities deal with him on their end.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Will transit Hotels be functioning this period?
Old 05-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Will transit Hotels be functioning this period?
I understand some budget hotels have been entirely block booked to serve as quarantine centres.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

If unlinked local cases continue to rise with double digit cases daily, CB may be extended.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...local-12610190

Thank you
Old 05-04-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If unlinked local cases continue to rise with double digit cases daily, CB may be extended.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...local-12610190
Triple digit soon after all the mad rush for all kinda of shopping this weekend
Old 05-04-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I think your boss meant the Temporary Relief Fund which the gahmen is giving out to workers like yourself. Go to your CC and fill up the application form. State your employer no give income for xx month and submit the application. You will receive $500/= cheque on the spot and subsequent payment later if you satisfy the criteria.
No need to confront your employer at this point..... let the authorities deal with him on their end.
----------
Brother! I saw people asking questions. People asking smart questions that our officers at CC cannot answers. The people walk away and forget they had asked.

I was correct. This 4 gen leaders set terms and conditions many people CMI. Eg. Only given to local who was retrenched 4 mths ago. Those just got retrenched, dont have. Maybe it is expected they are given retrenchement benefits. The actual fact is wait for two mths later. Our MOM laws favour employers.

Be prepared to lose more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1