The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Want to quickly share this which happened yesterday.

Okay so the restrictions here are slowly loosening to allow people to travel & schools to reopen etc. Naturally people will start to try to go back to normal & go out to look for fun. Some cities open up earlier than others. Some of my colleagues went for hotpots, massages, 唱K or simply having a good meal at restaurants. I met one of my male colleagues & his wife for a meal at our usual place which reopened not long ago. He is one the first friends I made since I came over from SG, a 谨慎稳妥的人 in his late thirties who works in this company for many years but not from SH. His wife used to work for the local government office of the city they came from b4 joining him at SH. She found a job at a law firm after coming over. His wife has a bit of 古典美, long dark hair and always either wears a one-piece dress or long skirt. We had a long chat over good food & she shared with us various stories from her workplace. After that, he quietly asked me how about we go for a massage after this, the place he usually goes but I have yet to been there. When his wife asked where are we heading after this meal, he tried to make up a story but she quickly realised we already had a plan. ‘你们两哥们想去哪啊?' She laughed when I could only smiled like an idiot. So she said '我跟你们一起去吧 那个地方也服务女生'. Then I found out from her actually she knows that her husband visits this place regularly but just always refuses to bring her along. So he called them & we went over. The location is rather 'secretive', when the lift door opened, it was like we were about to enter a palace scene like those shown in the 古代剧. The staff were wearing qipao, we were led away to change & shower before one staff brought us to a big room with just nice 3 beds separated by gold & white curtains. She said cos all private rooms were occupied or were already booked so we had to share this big & posh room. Then she led to another room nearby which his wife was waiting for us beside a big tub. She was wrapped with a white towel and a staff was 'applying the finishing touches' on the tub filled with purplish water. After the staff told us the tub was ready & left the room, my colleague took off his robe & stepped into the tub. He was damn excited about the tub & immediately announced his satisfaction so far while playing around with the flower petals floating around. His wife said to me '没事', I could just go in & her husband also told me I could just come in naked. So in I went into the tub, about 2 arms' length away from him & soaked it in. His wife followed suit after me, stepping into the tub while keeping the towel on her body. He rose up to give his wife a hand too. We soaked for about 10mins or so b4 there was a knock on the door. The same staff came in to inform my colleague that ’您指定的技师能为你服务了'. So we were also waiting for the masseuses to be available. The staff walked over with his robe on hand, spread it out in front of him while he stepped out of the tub, dried himself with a clean towel put nicely beside the tub before helping him to put it on. Then the staff took a small towel to dry his legs & feet & helped him put on a pair of slippers, before he followed her out of the room.

She broke the awkwardness after that by asking me about whether I am still considering to buy a new car. Then she said she needed to pee so she got up on the other side of the tub & immediately I saw a wet strand of pubic hair just peaking out beneath the hem of the wet towel which was way above her mid-thighs. '我一开始泡着就感觉想尿了 忍不住了’, She said to me while getting out of the tub. She walked over to the toilet bowl & shower cubicle, just beside the tub & sat down on the bowl. She kind of moaned when she started peeing. I could not see much from where I was although she was facing me cos she positioned her hands well enough. She had a smile on her face while asking me '看过女人这样吗?'. Then she asked '你喜欢把哪里都剃光了?'. She was asking about me shaving my pubic area, which was actually done by someone else whom I would share later a few days ago. She then said to me '男人哪里剃干净好舔啊' with what I perceived to be a naughty or cheeky smile. I was a bit stunned when she said that, it surely felt like she was hitting on me but she does not seem to be that kind of very hiao woman. She pulled down her towel b4 standing up & later, the staff came in to tell us our masseuses were ready. I left the room b4 her and was led back to the big room. My colleague was in the last bed with his masseuse & I was led to the bed in the middle. I laid down on the bed naked b4 the masseuse arrived, who after greeting me, went to help me put on a disposable underwear b4 starting the session. The massage was interesting . She was wearing a short skirt & button shirt, did not use much strength but it was still a rather soothing & nice rub down. It was like a piano massage but still got some skill, especially when she rubs my lower legs and feet. After she dimmed the lights darker & brought out a small pillow for my head, she asked me to turn over. She is quite pretty, short hair & was obviously wearing a push-up bra. She then rub my chest, my tummy & some casual brushing of my didi with her fingers while doing so. She went on to apply pressure on my pelvis area b4 going down to my thighs and legs. After that, she went up my thighs & slipped her hands into the 2 holes of the disposable underwear & began to caress my pubic area without directly touching my didi. I was slightly distracted by my colleague's masseuse when she was drawing a 2nd curtain behind the 1st one & it seemed to cover their own section like those hospital beds' curtains. Then, she walked away?! My masseuse carried on rubbing my thighs which felt good until our room's door opened again, someone walked in & entered his section. My attention went back to my masseuse when she sat down on my didi, turned her back towards me & grabbed my hands. I felt the warmness of her meimei beneath the cotton panties she was wearing while she rub against my hard didi beneath the underwear. She rub her meimei against my didi for a while b4 she up-level by putting my hands on her hips, pulled down the underwear slowly with her hands until my didi popped out. She sat down on my didi again & started gyrating slowly like we were dry-humping each other. She continued to do that for a few minutes until she got tired. Then she got up, kneel down behind the top of my head to give me a shoulder rub with her hands. She asked me ‘那里需要再按的吗?' & I told her my shoulders. She got me to sit up & she used her elbows and hands to rub for another 5min b4 she ended the session.

After she helped me put on the robe, she led me out of our section while my colleague's session was still going on but his wife left us earlier. She led me back to the same tub room again, I walked in & passed by the same wall b4 I disrobe & shower. But just moments later, the door opened again & his wife walked in & saw me walking naked to the cubicle. I asked her where did she go & she paused for a while b4 telling me she asked the masseuse to bring her to a private room. I asked if she was uncomfortable being with us in the same room & she said she just went to the private room so that she could rest. What was shocking later, was that she took off her robe & joined me in the cubicle! Yes, she took off her glasses & her robe, stepped into the cubicle with me naked & showered with me. We of cos did not soap each other but she was still naked in the cubicle with me, her pointy big dark nipples were hard & she had a slightly trimmed bush. She was surprised when my didi got hard. I was surprised too until she asked '她没帮你射出来吗?'. I told her she kind of tried but I did not manage to release. Then she laughed & said maybe I did not ask for the right tier of service. ’那你受得了吗?' She asked, while turning her back & moving across me to reach for the soap dispenser. While doing so, her naked butt brushed against my didi & my didi had yet to shoot for quite some time already. I made the wrong move of laying my hands on her hips which could get me into deep trouble. She was shocked a little b4 looking at me in the eye for a few seconds. '不能说出去', was all she said when she reached for my didi with her soapy hand & stroke it. Then she rinsed it with the showerhead b4 putting my didi into her mouth to blow me. She used her tongue gently & slowly, while wrapping her lips around my didi head. After giving me pleasure for about 5min this way, she turned around & positioned my didi in between her inner thighs & moist hairy meimei. She squeezed her thighs closely together & told me to 干她. I obliged & began to move my hips as she bend slightly forward & held on to the water heater pipe. I moved my hands further up to feel her boobies which are rather firm & filled my hands too. I stopped when her thighs lost their grip on my didi & she turned around to put it back into her mouth. Then she around again, bend forward & I 顺风顺水的把 didi slide it into her moist, waiting meimei & she jumped. ‘不是我的B呀 等一下我没站好' She said to me after moving forward & I pulled out. 'B' is a Chinese slang for a woman's pussy. She was rather tight & warm inside. She positioned my didi in between her thighs again & I hump her for awhile until she told me to stop. She then grabbed my didi, rub my didi head against the slit opening of her meimei for awhile & slide it in herself. I heard her say '你的鸡巴大' when I started to fxxk her from behind. I shot my load on her back moments after she moaned '我要喷了' b4 squirting a small amount of her meimei juice. She finger-fxxked herself while I was emptying my load on her back. We cleaned up & finished the shower. She found her husband still showering in a private room & we waited for him in another room where we were served with tea and fruits. She told me in the room that she '今天高潮了三次 早上洗澡时一次 刚才自己在房间里一次 我们做爱时一次'. She said her sex life with her husband is usually about twice per month & usually she would be the one who initiates. ‘今天真的是把自己喂饱了’, she added b4 her husband re-joined us. I think she was exacting some kind of revenge on her husband with me while also satisfying her own desires by fxxking other men. I heard the number of married women cheating or has cheated in China is quite high compared to SG. Today I met up with my colleague for lunch & he told me he asked for 2 舞者 in a private room after I left. I asked if he knows whether his wife knows about all these & he said she probably does but maybe does not know the details. He said he is losing interest in his wife but still loves her .
Old 02-05-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's true about more PRC married women either having ONS or FB outside of their marriages. Most of their men are not aware as they wouldn't like the idea of wearing a 'green hat' or being cuckolded.
This is either because the women found out their husbands been having mistresses or they couldn't adequately satisfied their wives, physically or mentally.
These women are rather open and direct about their sexually needs or desire. Just a little prompt, they are prepared to jump into bed.
TS is both a lucky and unlucky man, lucky for having many opportunities in China to find such ladies, unlucky is his didi can be quite exploited. Luckily he seemed to be still picky about who he will bonk and not 来者不拒
Old 04-05-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome and juicy here, cheers!
Old 04-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more updates
Old 05-05-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

After my previous encounter, when I was having lunch at Sierra's place over the weekend, I decided I should ask my colleague's wife out for a chat. So I called her when I got back to my unit & we arranged to meet on the following morning. Initially we were to meet up at a cafe but she later gave me directions to come meet her at a private residential estate. I know where my colleague stays so this should not be their place. She gave my car plate no to the security gate & I was allowed in. She directed me to the park within the estate & we sat down on a bench after she came down. The first thing she said to me was that she sensed I was feeling very uneasy after we left the place that night. Then she told me her grand story. So she was having an affair with an ex-colleague which ended about a year ago because he had to move to Beijing. At that moment, she was contemplating to ask for divorce from my colleague & go to BJ with him. But in the end, she decided not to. This place was where they would meet up & ever since he left, she would come here at least once or twice each month to tidy up the place. One of the reasons why she said she was involved with another man is because her husband ‘满足不了她', which is strange to me cos my colleague is obviously a very horny man . '你不是女人你不会懂女人对男人的需要是什么', she said to me, not sure if I rmb correctly & quoted her right.

I told her I allowed my didi to overrule my head (of cos I did not say it this way) & allowed the fxxk-up to happen. She told me she was a willing party too & I have nothing to worry about. '我们不会有事的 他也不会知道'. She said to me. I asked her why she and her husband are living separate lives & she is seemingly content with it. She said to me, because she has other considerations & she does not want to be the one to bring up the issue of divorce first. They have no children & so it is not because of that. Then we chatted about other stuffs, and she told me if I am really considering to buy a new car, she has contacts who can offer substantial discounts for selected brands & models. I told her this area looks expensive & she smiled & asked if I want a tour. So we got up & she led me around the estate. She was wearing a denim dress which exposed her back & held together by 2 strings tied behind her lower back. She was also showing a bit of of her sideboobs & I asked her if she was feeling cold. She smiled at my question & said she & the guy used to have sex on the bench we were sitting on when it was 15+ degree celsius in the morning. She did a quick but rather elegant spin on the spot when we were about to step into another area of the estate. The dress she was wearing wasn't too short but still above her mid-thighs. We walked past an angmoh mother & her child in a pram & first thing I saw were her hard nipple pokies beneath the white top she was wearing. We reached the playground area & she told me they had sex here a few times. She said the guy just lifted her skirt & fxxked her hard from behind. '这里的洋人不少 被他们看见了也不会怎么样’ She laughed when she saw my stunned look. 'Siao zabor' I was thinking to myself. I was proven right when after she looked around the area, she pulled up the back of her dress & bends forward slightly. I saw her naked butt-cheeks & her slightly hairy meimei cos she wasn't wearing anything beneath her dress. '你也不是没从后面干过我 难道不爽吗?', she said to me & honestly, if she was Lina or Sierra, I would have bonked her right there. She ended our tour at a grand pavilion & asked me if there are other people in our office who know about her husband's visits to 'these places'. I told her, very likely a couple more may know but they are careful about it cos management is sensitive to such things. She walked me to my car & I drove off. I don't know whether to pity her, or to be afraid of her or to be guilty that I had an ONS with my colleague's wife. The funny thing is that I don't feel bad in front of my colleague & he does not feel bad when he tells me his exploits.

Sierra asked me to come over for dinner that night. We watched a movie together at her place after that & she brought out the 'towel set' which she bought for me but is kept at her place for my usage. This is her hint or signal that she wants me to stay for the night. Actually she already 'gave me a hint' when she went down on me on the couch during the movie. I would return the favour when we were on her bed, eating out her creamy tasty pussy & making her lose control & spasm while on all-fours. We slept early that night cos she said she arranged to meet one of the residents here for a run the next morning. Indeed she went for her run but got back just before I woke up at around 7:30am. I woke up to her rejoining me in the bed & laid on top on me. I felt her much warmer body & already sporting a morning erection. She whispered into my ear saying she was feeling so tired after the run but said I should join her sometimes. I told her waking up so early for a run is really not for me
Old 06-05-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Such juicy wonderful update, cheers!
Old 07-05-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hhaaiizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn envious of Bro Koei .... he must have done something right in the past 20 lifetimes to be so lucky with women in this life!!

Keep the updates coming!!
Old 07-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
foodyau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks
Old 09-05-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 12-05-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 12-05-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another new found fb of Bro Koei?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Last edited by otamay; 15-05-2020 at 09:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1