The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

do share more of this nice story!
Old 20-09-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Was super busy over the past 1-2 months, almost no space or time for a breather. Work was piling up and clocked OT until very drained. Our team was really hit hard for the month of August, probably the most crazy month ever since I am posted here. Just want to quickly share this interesting sighting (which I was led by my small head) before I totally forget about it lol. Cannot really remember anything other than work or business these days.

On one of the week nights of the 1st week of this month (i can't remember which day liao), I went for late dinner after work at a hotpot place. Full of people eating dinner past 9pm. Mostly youngsters to middle-aged working adults. I squeezed my way in to my table (sharing with a young 低头族 lady), near two couples & a baby pram. Everything was normal day to day living routine in a hotpot eatery until my work-weary eyes quickly spotted the mother at the other table standing up and bending over at the baby pram. Then obviously, her wide round loose top opened up like a cave opening & revealed her milky white womanly neh neh hanging nicely for my viewing. I also saw her dark purple lacy bra. She played with the baby for awhile. Then things got weird. First, I overheard her saying the baby was playing with her 奶子 & she was laughing when she said it. Then I realised she isn't the mother, the other woman at the table is the mother. The mother said the child likes to play with her 奶子 at home too. As their conversations went on, I found out the woman who stood up is the girlfriend of the mother's younger brother who was also eating with them. The two guys were basically in their own world talking about a few online games & betting. But the father did tell the mother not to talk about such stuffs infront of the child & kind of joked that the child might be a teenage pervert when he gets older. The mother shot back & said "你不喜欢我的奶子吗?". I think the mother probably misunderstood the father or unless I heard wrongly.

The mother is kind of my type of milf, average Asian women's height above shoulder length dark hair and rather sharp facial features. When she finally stood up, it was clear who wins in the boobs department when it comes to the two girls. She is very stacked , carrying two round heavy looking melons beneath her front zip body dress. She had a packet of wet tissue in her hand while lifting up her child. I took a quick glance at the child & thought he should be at least a year to two years old already. When they went to the back of the eatery, I stood up & followed them. Apparently they seemed to be familiar with the place, instead of going to the toilet, they went further down the corridor and turned right. I followed behind until they stopped outside a door which seemed like some kind of toilet too. Just after a few seconds, the mother spotted me. "Fxxking shit." I said to myself. I thought 'i was caught'. But the mother actually asked I needed to use the toilet too. And she also did not speak like someone who grow up in SH, maybe came from tier2 or tier3 cities. She was rather friendly & interestingly began to explain to me why they did not use the toilets out there.

She was quite chatty & easy going, we had a chat while her bro's gf went in first. She is the kind of woman, who if she likes you from the first impression, she can tell you everything under the sun about her life. She came from Szechuan with her child. The man outside with her isn't the father but her boyfriend. She also told me she visited S'pore a few years ago and worked there for awhile. While we were chatting, her bro's gf took quite a while & she also told her she could use the hose to wash up. The door which we were standing outside leads to another door on the left which is the toilet. It is a rather small squatting toilet but very clean and has white tiles all over. The washing basin is outside the squatting toilet. She said I could use first, which I politely declined. She insisted & said it was ok. I did not want the situation to be awkward so I politely thanked her & went in. Then I noticed the folding door does not closed fully, or rather the other half of the door is folded & stuck, which is probably why there is a lock on the outside door instead. I did not realise this earlier cos we were standing outside and the outside door was closed with a slight gap. After I came out, she went into the toilet while her bro's gf took hold of the child. The bro's gf walked out with the child while I was washing my hands. I turned around when I heard the mother listening to audio messages. I could see the right side of her face, her right knee while she was squatting & listening.

At that moment, I really wanted to sneak a peek & see more but managed to restrain myself. I went outside to wait for her. When she came out, she looked slightly surprised to see only me waiting for her. I could tell she was maybe abit interested or kind of. Think > 2 months without sex caused me to become a little desperate. I asked if we could exchange WeChat & almost immediately she smiled & said "好啊”. First time for me in China "picking up" girls in this manner. I texted her after leaving the place & she replied about an hour later. We exchanged texts until Sat afternoon when we met again at a shopping mall. She told me she was able to come out because her parents came over to visit so she just passed her child over to them. Her bf's job requires him to be away for most days of the week. We sat down for drinks & she was looking at her phone for awhile. Then she looked up & said she found a place & it has a bathtub. I was really surprised. She looked quite good wearing a white linen button front dress which more or less showed her black matching lingerie. We left without finishing what we ordered but she brought along her drink. The hotel room which she found was only about SGD90 for one night. I paid cash & we went up.

She was like a cougar mauling her prey. She literally also couldn't wait to suck my dick which she is pretty good with. Her trimmed meimei was so wet & pinkish red inside when I spread it open with my fingers. Her abalone taste was 'strong' but I like it. I like how she twitched each time I licked her clit. Her veiny pair of neh neh are round and hang almost perfectly that I initially thought they were fake. As I looked closer, the right one is slightly bigger than the left one & both are filled & not soft soft kind. She blushed a little, smiled & asked me "喜欢吗”. I grabbed her closer, spread her legs & entered her quickly. She wasn't very tight but very wet. She likes to kiss alot when we were in missionary. She asked to mount me after a while and worked her hips fast & furious. She leaned back when she was about to come & I managed to pull out in time before I shot my load on her neh neh. We had round 2 in the bathtub & I could say she was "prepared" for me to empty inside her. She said something like it is 自然 for the man to empty inside a woman during sex. Her pussy wasn't that tight but i felt real good when she squeezed her pussy muscles when I unloaded. She told me my first shot “我射不干净” so she also wanted to make sure I emptied everything this time round. We cuddled & kissed for a while before leaving the bathtub. She showed me some pictures on her phone & told me more about her life. Probably she also needed someone to talk to. She also said she took the pill so I don't need to worry about having a kid here in China. TBH i was worried also

We met again a few days later. But this time it was in the morning. She called me when I was preparing to leave my unit. Sierra was away at another city on assignment. She told she wanted to meet me now & asked me to go pick her up at her place. I texted Monica to tell her I would come in a few hours later. She did not say much on the phone, I was a bit worried so I quickly drove to the address she sent. She was at the security gate, wearing a black dress and seemingly without makeup. "我的弟弟搞事了” Was the first thing she said to me when she got into my car. Ok so her bro's gf called her earlier to say that her bro went to see the woman again. Her bro was actually seeing an older woman, or rather being 包 by her. Yes her bro is quite good looking, 小帅哥 so when the older woman befriended him at his workplace, he took the money & the sex. She said she panicked for awhile before deciding to call me. She asked if later they were to confront the older woman, could I talk to her & asked her to leave her bro??? She said she would end up quarreling with her & nothing would be settled. It wasn't the first time she confronted the woman. While I was listening to her, I was thinking to myself what the f**k did I get myself into!!!
Old 20-09-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

So I drove her to an upscale residential estate, the guard asked us why we were here & she told him we were here to pick her sister. He took down my car plate number & allowed us in. We waited in the car, she said he should be leaving for work soon so would come down anytime soon. Indeed, after about 15 min, her bro came down with an older woman wearing something like a nightie. The woman should be about 40 or abit older, quite okay in terms of looks and got the right curves. Can say a lau chio. Really like in those Taiwanese thousand episodes drama, we two 大白天 caught this pair of 狗男女. Then the real drama began. She got out of the car & shouted her bro's name. A bit of shouting and pulling among the siblings. I approached the older woman & told her straight in the face maybe she should consider stop seeing the boy. She looked at me for a while before looking away and leaning back against a car near us. We could hear the siblings quarrel. The bro asked why did we come. The sister asked why did he go back to see this woman again. Later, the boy 打车 & left for work. The older woman walked back to the building after he left. His sister walked back to my car.

The older woman did say to me "他喜欢我” and some china vulgar slogans before she went in. His sister told me in the car that her bro is still a child & don't know what he wants and what he is doing. Later she asked me if I had taken bf. I told her i would come out to buy at somewhere near my office. She then asked me to come to her place for bf b4 i go to work. I told her no need but she insisted & said she had dumplings & noodles ready at her place. She also said her parents will bring her kid out early in the morning so there wasn't anyone at home now. I reluctantly agreed. Her place is quite big actually, two bedrooms and a rather large living room area. Hot dumpling soup noodle was ready for me in about 10 min. She went into the bedroom & walked out a while later wearing only a white tee. She told me she is comfortable like this at home but because her parents are around recently, she can't. She also said while preparing to boil some soup at the kitchen, that having her parents around helps her with her child, their presence also makes it inconvenient for her at times. She likes living alone with her child. Her tee has torn cuts at the back, some kind of intended design which was quite sexy.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 20-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always love to read your story.
Keep it cumming
Old 20-09-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Dallaza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks TS!
Old 20-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back TS
Old 21-09-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
fanwoxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, more please
Old 21-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
TakeAHotPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting share bro TS, thanks!
Old 22-09-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 23-09-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Okay so I made a new friend as per my last update, I will call her Vivi here and we still keep in contact. What changed over the past few weeks was work. Management "randomly picked" me to bring and entertain 2 clients at Beijing just before the National Day holidays. The usual guy could not go because of a family emergency so they got me. Not my first time anyway but first time entertain PRC clients. Saw their info, can say big clients so management told me to not to fxxk up & make them happy. These two are Southerners, 白手起家 & typical 大爷们 but I still find them to be quite civilised. They know each other for many years but not really good friends just good business partners. I got to plan a 4 day itinerary which included work not just play. Met them at the railway station, one of them can be quite loud but otherwise they are nice blokes. Brought them to the hotel b4 heading for some drinks and early lunch. One of them been to BJ once, the other guy 1st time here. So after we discussed work over drinks (yes 6 bottles of beer) and 烤肉, really not my typical kind of lunch btw, we headed straight to one of the imperial gardens. Interestingly, they were quite excited although the sun abit hot. They walked in themselves, told me they go in see see first while I went to the toilet (bloody hell dun even want to wait for me). After I came out & walked to the gate entrance where we entered, of course they were not there already.

I saw a rather pretty woman sitting down on the steps with two other older women and a child. She was wearing a red top and jeans. Probably in her late twenties or early thirties and she was like arguing with someone on the phone but not too loud. When she stood up and walked towards me, I gave her a smile and she smiled back. Then I checked Baidu to see how to navigate this 景点 while she continued to talk on the phone. After a while, I looked up and she was just standing quite near to me & I greeted her. She smiled back & as if this was staged, she asked if it was my first time here & whether I needed help. Then we started to chat b4 one of the older women called for her. She took out her phone & quickly asked me to 扫 her WeChat QR code. Just like that, I made acquaintance with 2nd woman on the streets within like a month or less? She sent me a few hearts emojis (or whatever you call these things) and we started texting & exchanging voice messages. I caught up with my two 爷们 and they were already busy chatting about the history of this place & politics. We saw each other again in the garden b4 she waved me goodbye & we went the other way. On the phone, she said she could come out & meet me briefly after her kid go to bed. We spent almost 3 hours in that garden b4 we moved on to our next destination. Then we headed to a mall b4 I brought them to dinner. These guys may not be English gentlemen but they are not stingy when it comes to paying money. Kept refusing to let me pay although I told them company would reimburse me. “哥我是不会让你付钱的 餐也是我们点的." One of them said something like that to me. So never mind, they wanted to pay & I could not stop them. After we had dinner & some drinks, they wanted to buy some stuffs when we walked past another mall. We lingered for a while b4 I brought them to a spa. In my itinerary, every night either ends at a spa or at a bar or place where they could drink. So into the spa we went & I could care less what package they chose.

After they finished their sessions, they patted me on the back & said to me some PRC-style 'praise words' and said “这地方行". Okay, day 1 was a success so far. Back to the hotel, we had some drinks at the bar before going back to our rooms for the night. Next morning, we discussed work over breakfast at the hotel b4 heading out for another 景点. I brought them to a Japanese restaurant which I could tell they did not really enjoy b4 we head to somewhere else for drinks. Then I brought them back to the spa and they told me they would meet me again at another drinking place after dinner. These two guys must be up to no good lol so I let them be and went to meet my new friend. We actually arranged to meet for dinner but before I could tell my clients, she said she could only meet earlier so just nice they planned their own things so I was free. I met her near a MRT exit, she wore another red top and a rather tight short skirt. We went to a cafe, went walk walk at a mall b4 she brought me to another garden. I find her looks growing on me & she is actually quite sweet although she has the 大姐 temperament. She is a single mother and her mother came to find her b4 they would go back to their hometown together just a day b4 the holidays began. She can say is working in Beijing but also living on paid money from the child's father.

I sent her home before I went to meet my clients. She said to me before I left that I was very nice and very gentle person but also too timid. She sent me some teasing texts and voice messages after she got back home. When I saw my clients again, just as I expected, both of them were with ladies and I suspect they were either from the spa or from other spas/salons nearby. These guys are really 老油条 when it comes to women. One of them had a buxom lady while the other one had a petite and elegant lady. After our drinks, they followed us back to the hotel. I discreetly passed condoms to one of them which I got them from one of the hotel desk people. He looked at me and laughed but I told him don't be caught out and regret it later. He looked at me again & nodded. Next morning, the women even joined us for breakfast & I asked them if they were going to join us for the rest of the day. They said no, the girls were going back to work later. We covered two 景点 for the rest of the day but did not go back to the spa. We went to KTV after dinner, got to know this place through a contact given by one of my colleagues and so brought the clients there. Well that place was their play ground, they looked damn well at home and not afraid to fool around with the girls. Total bill was about 12,000RMB & some kind of VIP discount for our next visit. I checked our drinks list, and we had 4 girls in the room for the two 哥们 so I thought was about there. Not to mention two girls tabao, which meant it included the mamasan fee and they even had a car to bring them back to hotel so I cannot say we got chopped. I took my own Didi back.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1