The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of
Re: The house in Bukit Timah

Thanks for your super interesting story. I hv bought a few of your more in depth stories off your blog. Nv regret spending to support u.

I’ve noticed that this story differs alot from the rest.. lack of sex! Haha

Even without the erotica.. it still glues me to the screen reading your stories. Please keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
And it's a wrap.

I will go through the thread the next couple of days to answer and reply the questions and comments posted earlier that i have yet to. Please give me some time to go through them.

And yes, i modelled Yiling after Jang Man-wol, IU in Hotel Del luna.

This is a long piece and after much editing, it is still a little long.
The published version already has about 10% of it shaved off, looking back i would want to shave off another 10%.

Hope you guys enjoyed the read and this kept you entertained throughout the CB period.

Cheers

James
Old 29-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post

Really nostalgic! Do we see Christina taking over Jackson after many twists n turns?

Any hints of Jackson's next romantic interest? Candy or....?

Was the part on Teng's death being shaved off? Abit surprised that it's quite abrupt n no expansion on this part as he had been abusing Yvonne, on top of the cat n mouse game between him, Yiling n Jackson

There are no further plans to develop this further at the moment.
I wanted to give Jackson a love interest but it's too soon after Yiling's passing for him to move on so i left it as it is.

Yes i shaved off some bits for Teng's death as i felt the whole piece is getting too long and heavy.

I separated the piece into 4 main section while editing.
Intro till nursing home is as it is, none was removed, the other 3 sections i edited pretty heavily to make it more light.

Intro - start till nursing home
Yvonne & Teng
Rajahs
Link back to TBW & BTILI
Old 29-05-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmen11 View Post
Thank you Bro Ilock. It has been a very entertaining read..

Take care and we look forward to your next piece, be it here or on your own site.
Thank you, you take care too. Stay safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Thanks for your super interesting story. I hv bought a few of your more in depth stories off your blog. Nv regret spending to support u.

I’ve noticed that this story differs alot from the rest.. lack of sex! Haha

Even without the erotica.. it still glues me to the screen reading your stories. Please keep up the good work!
Thank you for supporting my work ! haha. yes , there are no sex scenes in this piece although i did try to work on a draft between Xiaoyu & a character i removed totally in a interrogation scenario. Moving forward, i'm hoping to work on a mix of erotic and non-erotic work.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomascepai View Post
i like the story very much. especially when jackson looks at the garden where yiling was standing when little jackson looks at her, the same place but opposite role.

the feeling was so nostalgic....in the mind of jackson, he wish yiling is by his side n to view the garden together....kinda sad this is not happening

That would have been a good ending with the 2 of them at the rooftop.
I explored this option but did not follow through during development
Old 29-05-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster (A)

I know there are some questions about the butcher.

The butcher supposedly died in BTILI but he didn't

His head was never found and the body did not belong to him.
He was Ron's mole in Owen's team all along.

He exited the fight with Jane right from the go and went dark because Owen would know he's the one working for Ron when everything starts falling apart.

The fight was his ticket to get away from Owen.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

The kid must be hibiki and Jane daughter i Guess?

Another awesome story...

So will it be end of 2020 or start or 2021 before I see ur next masterpiece my fav writer?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
amos184 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one ilock. Gut feelings says jackson n christina will click... but den again.. u always have something unexpected up ur sleeves.
Looking forward to COH. Hope its somewhere in 2021 CNY. Cheers n stay safe. 😷
Old 29-05-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
This is 1 of the highlights for me... Main characters get to put a face behind those masks or whoever they have been in contact with in this trilogy.
Now need to go cold turkey for a few mths for the final chapter for the grand finale

Really nostalgic! Do we see Christina taking over Jackson after many twists n turns?

Any hints of Jackson's next romantic interest? Candy or....?

Was the part on Teng's death being shaved off? Abit surprised that it's quite abrupt n no expansion on this part as he had been abusing Yvonne, on top of the cat n mouse game between him, Yiling n Jackson

Teng drowned in his own Swimming pool..
Old 29-05-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And it's a wrap.

I will go through the thread the next couple of days to answer and reply the questions and comments posted earlier that i have yet to. Please give me some time to go through them.

And yes, i modelled Yiling after Jang Man-wol, IU in Hotel Del luna.

This is a long piece and after much editing, it is still a little long.
The published version already has about 10% of it shaved off, looking back i would want to shave off another 10%.

Hope you guys enjoyed the read and this kept you entertained throughout the CB period.

Cheers

James
Please tell me that there will gonna be another epic piece on Chan, bro ilock...

Thank you again for the great intense writing
Old 29-05-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

queen of rajah got no chance with jackson?
Old 29-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: The house in Bukit Timah

Kudos to the best story writer on SBF!!!
Keep us hooked on all your stories..
Old 29-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Teng drowned in his own Swimming pool..
Yes I know. Its this part that I find it quite abrupt, as some parts of the story were on them
Old 30-05-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you for supporting my work ! haha. yes , there are no sex scenes in this piece although i did try to work on a draft between Xiaoyu & a character i removed totally in a interrogation scenario. Moving forward, i'm hoping to work on a mix of erotic and non-erotic work.

Even though this story didn't have your usual trademark of sex scenes, is still captivating enough to draw our attention.

Looking forward to the next works soon.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 30-05-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Even though this story didn't have your usual trademark of sex scenes, is still captivating enough to draw our attention.

Looking forward to the next works soon.
maybe reason of no sez scenes: bro ILOCK making it easier for mediocorp to adapt into drama
Old 30-05-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thereafter, the element of surprise and discovery more or less tapered out.
It felt like fillers when i was working on it because everything is connecting back to the attack on the childcare before the eventual clash at the castle.

It was a difficult decision to kill Yiling but the drafts and scenarios where something developed between Jackson and her didn't really work out when i read it and it would have drag the whole piece even longer.
You're right - I imagine it's always a difficult balance to do the reveal and still maintain intensity and interest as things work towards final closure.

I didn't think of it but yes, too much of a development of the romance would mean many more paragraphs. I appreciated that you brought that that close but just held off in the consumation - like where they almost kissed.

Once again - thanks for a masterful work. Always easy to give comments but I know the writing is where the real work is done.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1