The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

Used to stay in a hall and from the window in my room you can see a church. managed to get a gcg gf and i loved banging ger doggy style while looking at the church. Best part was that she always wore a necklace with a cross lol
Old 31-01-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizabalaga View Post
Which uni bro?
None other than the national university of sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by markunicornfun View Post
Sounds like a 'duel' cumming up soon? Both couples have sex in adjacent rooms and see which girl moans louder 😉
Hahaha my gf is the like to do it quietly kind but ever since this incident I've made sure to rock the bed even more
Old 31-01-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

And yeah wished I could swing but alas the gf is not the kind
Old 29-05-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Looking to revive this thread so... anyone with any stories about banging their fellow hall mates or bringing an outsider girl to their room to bang? :P

I'll start with my own sexperience (first time writing so pls forgive me if not good enough):

Was a young hungry and horny freshman staying at one of the more popular halls in NUS, with my room being located at one of the more secluded parts.

Was feeling extra horny one day, so decided to go onto tinder to try my luck. Nothing much caught my interest till I found this bird who's profile read "Let's keep things casual." She immediately got my attention and when I swiped right, lo and behold I got a match..
Old 30-05-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Quinao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Looking to revive this thread so... anyone with any stories about banging their fellow hall mates or bringing an outsider girl to their room to bang? :P

I'll start with my own sexperience (first time writing so pls forgive me if not good enough):

Was a young hungry and horny freshman staying at one of the more popular halls in NUS, with my room being located at one of the more secluded parts.

Was feeling extra horny one day, so decided to go onto tinder to try my luck. Nothing much caught my interest till I found this bird who's profile read "Let's keep things casual." She immediately got my attention and when I swiped right, lo and behold I got a match..
So you brought her to your hostel to bonk?
Old 30-05-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Let me share my experience although i’m not from NTU or NUS.
My wife used to study in NTU. Being a year 1 student in there, they get the option of staying in the hall. But the down side is she’s sharing her room with a friend of hers.
One fine day, me being horny and she doesnt want to go for her class, i went over to find her and we start making out in her room.
As the ladies room is seperated from the mens, she have to keep a lookout if there’s any ladies outside before i manged to sneak in.
Went for a quick session, afterwhich she keep a lookout and we went for lunch.
I will say it’s a cheap thrill experience as we didnt know when her friend is coming back and there ladies walking around outside. So cant make any noise.
Old 30-05-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Looks like u guys are so notti with such kinky suggestions ...FeetPartner's suggestion is actually called a swing...a soft swing is same couples having sex with each other in the same room while a hard swing is one where they exchange partners in the same room..yes, definitely it would be very sexciting for them and the couples can learn a lot from each other, watching and hearing each other and even challenge each other in the room to do better...hehe
Should hold a challenge in the entire block ..... "Outshout, outperform & outlast"
Old 31-05-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 13
halekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to behold

Just shared my experience in another thread on different topic. Part of the story is relevant for here too.

First ever "sexperience" was with SG girl. After some uni hall event, we booked 2 big rooms at a hotel (bathroom as big as a bedroom). Most ppl were playing games in one of the rooms. The other room only had this guy sleeping so I went there to shower. After taking off my clothes I was standing in front of the mirror trying to squeeze my blackheads. Then I saw one of my close female friend come in. Think she never see me cos she started taking off her clothes! So both of us were close to naked in the bathroom and I had an erection immediately. My friend started laughing and tried to jerk me off! (think she was trying to tease me) I quickly asked her to quieten down and that was when things started to get sensual. She continued to stroke me while i reached under her bra to rub her nips trying to get a "reaction" from her as well. Thought we were going to have sex and even took off her panties. Suddenly she said "oh shit, sorry" and started wearing back her clothes then walked out of the bathroom! I was too stunned to do anything.

After that incident, I found a chance to talk to her. So actually she broke up with her ex-bf cos he went overseas to study, and she was hoping they will get back together when he returns. I told her I find her cute and she said we can continue to hang out together.

We did go out for dinner and movies after that. We would also make out without actual sex. Not even bj. Just clothes off, touching and kissing. She would jerk me off and the most "pervert" thing she allowed was to release on her body.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
gotha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halekpolll View Post
Just shared my experience in another thread on different topic. Part of the story is relevant for here too.
Why never have sex bro? She's saving for marriage?
Old 31-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 8
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Been graduated for a couple of years now. Ntu hall changed a lot now. More new buildings with lifts. So many floors, harder to get caught. With handicap toilets, less chance of meeting girls who are using the guys toilet.

Hahaha now with cb, much less opportunity
Old 31-05-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 13
halekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotha View Post
Why never have sex bro? She's saving for marriage?
She was hoping to get back with her ex-bf when he returns from overseas.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halekpolll View Post
She was hoping to get back with her ex-bf when he returns from overseas.
Prince Devitt exchange points
Old 07-06-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinao View Post
So you brought her to your hostel to bonk?
Hahah yeah.. literally texted her "Hey wanna come over?" and a couple of hours later she was over at my place sucking me off like a lollipop :-) turns out she had just broken up with her boyfriend and needed some rebound sex. I absolutely didn't mind and we hooked up a few more times before she eventually flew off to the states for uni. Will never forget that cute ass she had and the way she rode my meat stick was unlike any other girl I've ever had
Old 07-06-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ganlinlaoeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Hahah yeah.. literally texted her "Hey wanna come over?" and a couple of hours later she was over at my place sucking me off like a lollipop :-) turns out she had just broken up with her boyfriend and needed some rebound sex. I absolutely didn't mind and we hooked up a few more times before she eventually flew off to the states for uni. Will never forget that cute ass she had and the way she rode my meat stick was unlike any other girl I've ever had
Haha true, some gals really can ride well
Old 07-06-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

my ex is already an ex when she went NTU to study...

but off and on we still meet up at her hostel to bonk...

her room is those with personal bathroom... so there is no need to worry about cleaning up...

and her room has a door to connect to another room (like those hotel adjacent room type)...

so sometimes we do have "competition" to see who bang harder/moan louder..

stopped short of doing a couple-swap...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1