The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
My side pinay from back in the day (not a maid) reached out to me after i broke up with her back in January and sent me these nice snaps

i was happy that she reached out again because i thought she did miss me and she is doing it out of love, but it turns out she needs a loan cuz of the current situation and she promised she would give it back (pinays never pay you back do they haha )

anyways since she is not sitting on my face anytime soon i'm not giving her the loan. but i jerked off to her photos and i'm kind of satisfied now
Bro, good stuff. Good for jerked off too
Old 28-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

June still no fishes to eat. Already chop one fish from michat, what I can say, if u want success, patience n respect are the biat to place on fishing rod. After eaten, who will still care abt respect n patience lol.
Old 29-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
considered miraculously lucky already if u can find girl that u can control completely (excluding fl) :P
Myanmar girl difficult leh. Knn, you cant see any girl when u r with her. Sometimes, you keep quiet, she will ask you which girl is in your mind. Mine even asked me don't fuck her, but go and fuck her friend, just because I said your friend looks good.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, chat a maid, holiday, Saturday n Sunday have off day, not like those only Sundays off day. Anyone tried screw these type before, should be super easy. But hard to dump when they r so free to go out.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 29-05-2020 at 06:47 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 4
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Myanmar girl difficult leh. Knn, you cant see any girl when u r with her. Sometimes, you keep quiet, she will ask you which girl is in your mind. Mine even asked me don't fuck her, but go and fuck her friend, just because I said your friend looks good.

So true, Myanmar girls win 1st place when it comes to jealousy hands down cuz they have a very stupid and traditional approach to love, i had one of them that each time after sex she didn't allow me to flush the condom before checking the volume of sperm to make sure m not draining my fluid somewhere else haha soooo crazzyyyy

also one time she didn't talk to me for 2 days because during a whatsapp chat i sent her a screenshot from my notification screen to show her something - i dont remember what- but my mistake was i cropped the pic ( i did it unintentionally just to downsize,,, regular habit that i do with every screenshot i send to someone) and she got mad and accused me of hiding something.... it took literally 2 days just to calm her down smh

one thing they are different from pinays is that they actually value and respect their men more, infact they wish they wish they can find a burmese man that accepts them

cheerz
Old 30-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I don't like sticky gal, I like fuck and forget type

Or as and when I need, I call them out and settle that kind

With benefit for them most of the time

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 30-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

I can attest to that for pinay. Very greedy. I know this pinay hostess serving drinks. Got her contact on michat... chatted a long while managed to get her on bed but high price at $200. Dun give blow job but is ok she quite slim petite and clean shaven pussy... did her second time at discount rate $150.... then come Cb she is forced to stop working... i also cannot meet her cos wfh and wife ard. Then once a while msg me ask if can give her $$$... then i offer to share her michat id if she want to do fl she dun want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
Sorry bros I'd love to help you out however she is not a free lancer and i cant spread her number cuz i dont want anything to trace back to me no drama

but what i wanted to say is that when you are dealing with a pinay you have to draw a cost benefit analysis, i broke up with her cuz she started to get greedy and demanding more and more.. no matter how sweet the pu$$y is and no matter how slurpy her bl0wjob is.. sex is going to be stale anyway after a while and thats when you realize that being attached to someone who is willing to squeeze every dollar out of your pocket each time they get the opportunity becomes annoying

Also thank god for CB, if it wasnt for the current situation.. after seeing these pics i would've been on my knees right now eating her ass like there is no tomorrow and giving her all the money what she wants haha

I'm addicted to pinays and that will always be the case for me no matter what

cheerz bros
Old 30-05-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
I can attest to that for pinay. Very greedy. I know this pinay hostess serving drinks. Got her contact on michat... chatted a long while managed to get her on bed but high price at $200. Dun give blow job but is ok she quite slim petite and clean shaven pussy... did her second time at discount rate $150.... then come Cb she is forced to stop working... i also cannot meet her cos wfh and wife ard. Then once a while msg me ask if can give her $$$... then i offer to share her michat id if she want to do fl she dun want.
her deal with you is better than fl
Old 30-05-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can attest to that for pinay. Very greedy. I know this pinay hostess serving drinks. Got her contact on michat... chatted a long while managed to get her on bed but high price at $200. Dun give blow job but is ok she quite slim petite and clean shaven pussy... did her second time at discount rate $150.....
Walau ... S$ 150 to S$ 200 For Hostess But No BJ

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 31-05-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Walau ... S$ 150 to S$ 200 For Hostess But No BJ
She quite pretty.missed her clean shaven small pussy and lustful moan.

Old 31-05-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Did any brothers here managed to get your maid gf out and have a good time?

I tried but unsuccessful. As today is Sunday and so I try again to bait my Indonesian maid gf out but she sent me this message. I missed her grinding chilli padi on top of me.

Old 31-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1686 / Power: 0
samyboys samyboys samyboys samyboys samyboys samyboys samyboys samyboys samyboys samyboys samyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

I tried but unsuccessful. As today is Sunday and so I try again to bait my Indonesian maid gf out but she sent me this message. I missed her grinding chilli padi on top of me.

maybe employer didn't allow her to go out
Old 31-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sweet And Pretty Little Gal , Most Of The Pinoy Pubs Do Have This Kind Of Pretty Young Gals And They Also Asking From At Least S$ 150 Onwards For A Shot

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 31-05-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

bro u have a good and responsible maid buddy, enjoy her, up u

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 31-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro u have a good and responsible maid buddy, enjoy her, up u
Tks Apollo, I have just up you too.
To solopop, I will up you later.
This indo maid is a very good responsible human being. Although I knew her for about 3 to 4yrs, she never once ask me for money because of her self pride. A devout Indonesian Muslim, divorced and with 2 teenage daughter.

She age 40 but slim and still look OK but might not appeal to younger men. Making love with her was very real. When aroused, she will go on top of me , fuck me, and and then grind my penis which she insert into her vagina and then start to fuck me and grind me in a circular motion. Something I find it unique and intriguing.

And of course I fuck her raw. It's really very stupid to fuck your gf including maids, with a condom.

This is my indo gf, this picture taken just 3 months ago.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 31-05-2020 at 04:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1