The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-06-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
Bros.. Newbie to batam ... I will stay at Harris batam centre at 10 June. If any happening place there? Those taxi driver always suggest massage place .. Could be trust or not ? Tks...
If you are still staying in this hotel and not wanting to change to NED. You can actually walk to Harmonic One Hotel, Aruma spa for massage. Same as previous bro mentioned, after coming out from the hotel lobby, turn right, you will see a round about, from the round about, you can see a newly built building housing the largest supermarket in Batam called Lotte (from Malaysia), anyway you will see a lot of cars on the road side jamming the entire road. This supermart opened just 2 to 3 weeks ago. Continue to walk along the main road, pass the supermart, you will see Harmonic One Hotel. On the 2nd floor, you will see Aruma Spa.

There is only one VIP room with shower and the rest are common curtained rooms. Price is competitive but may have changed. These photos were taken in 2013.

Another option for massage will be Hotel 01. Just continue to walk pass Harmonic One Hotel and you will see Hotel 01 and if you continue to walk straight, you will reach Pasir Ris food Court. Can be quite dark on the mud filled road after Hotel 01. Be cautious if walking in the night.

In Hotel 01, the massage is behind the hotel and on ground level. Individual rooms, including VIP room with shower/bath, are without door, only curtain - something like in Javanna massage house behind New Berry.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Hi bro.. Well done for the batam tips .. I just realized my trip to batam at 10-12 June ... so means no cewek already ? I will be stay at batam center Harris hotel, any recommended place to go ? ( only for girls) and if those taxi driver could be trust? Sorry bro, lot of question ... This is my 2nd trip to batam... Thank you so much !
You planned to go Batam during Ramadan month where girls were reduced by at least 30-50%? Not impossible to get girls but look at the map below on where you are staying and where most cheonging places were located (the red circle were the cheonging place,the dot on the right is Harris Hotel).

You decide for yourself. You are your own architect of your own cheonging trip plan. And from a personal perspective,i dont trust taxi drivers. Do read my beginner's guide on my signature if you have some time to spare.

Good luck,bro.

*i have censored off your name when i post your questions via PM in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Agree. If you are a old bird, you can always nego down with good bahasa and act like a local.
Hehehe...i am neither of it. Meaning,not old bird,dont speak bahasa nor look like a local. I just like to bargain. 100k hj and 200k fj was my benchmark,be humble (yet vigilant),nice (yet firm) and dont show off wherever i go,especially talking loudly. My voice volume in clear tone is at best about 2.5 feet distance to the opposite direct person in the open public area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
My views on this is there's a grp of ppl here trying to make others feel more fearful to contribute thus i see more spamming & lesser concrete sharing. It's becoming like a chat log for tcss with ppl trying to stir sm old scores.
Dont be too bother by it,just ignore the obvious. I bet you dont see me reply to everyone and anyone who writes an FR or make a post,do you?

Those who feel fearful to post FR or any informative info on Batam can always PM me (maybe thats why i have been receiving more FRs/info recently),for me to read (analyze) and we learn together,hehehe...however much i say that,i still hope they could share in the thread tho.

With more brains,i believe we can all work things better,coming up with better and strong ideas and/or solutions.

*it is so kind of the forum to increase my inbox storage space from the previous 256 messages to 512.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Maybe it's just me having this weird feeling after reading back the last 6,7 pages.
I do too,but keep in mind this is the internet world. I think you should go page 1 to read my posts there,hehehe...page 1 gives me some peace of mind and reminds me why i am here for.

Or maybe read my 25th Batam trip summary where i spend my CNY this 2016...

Last resort,go to Batam KTM resort at Sekupang...hehehe...

Try looking at things from a different angle,or simply step out of your "self" to look at yourself.

The rest will be up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Thanks bro, thats hell a good reply. Much appreciated your sharing and i will take ur advice and stay at junior suite biz hotel but i will be getting the couple massage either at majestic or the secret spa. Quoted me the 3hrs spa ard 2mil for a couple.
Your call,bro.

Quote:
Looks good. But the biz junior suite they quoted me 1.1mil but i will check out kaha and see how much i can save.
I dont know if this message will reach you in time for your trip,but the Kaha pricing for Biz is on my 27th Batam trip summary . And for how i would book the room,its written here. (just change the hotel name from Formosa to Biz,my room reservation procedure is the same)

Quote:
Once again bro, you have being most helpful and much appreciated.
You are welcome,hopefuly you enjoyed your trip.

*sorry for this late reply.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkbc View Post
Reached hotel at 0200. Super shag. Didn't shower and bonk my girl. She didnt shower too. Lol. She was damn fierce. She wanted to do it raw but I declined. Her service was not too bad. Got bbbj too. Done and slept. Woke up at 0600 and try to whack her again. She held my hard rod and try to insert her hole. Waulao eh. I rejected her again. Before she left at 0800, I gave her 100000 but she was not happy. Told her off and I said I couldn't understand what she was talking. She then walked off without closing my room door. Damn attitude. Continue my sleep

To be continued.....
pitching tent 4 yr continuation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
RAMADAN is here soon. Usually, the first few days, the 15th day, and last few days, there will be no entertainment. The rest of the days, the entertainment time will be shorter.

Do take care not to lose your wallets n petty thieves are around out to "earn for Hari Raya". Police are more on the look out for money as well.

DONT DO DRUGS AS THIS IS THE MOST ACTIVE TIME FOR THE POLICE LOOKING FOR MONEY.

Gals will open their mouth bigger for money as well.
Thx 4 the reminder,it's a gd 1! but tis time of the year w much lesser ppl heading to btm,the gals still dare open their mouth bigger 4 money?

I belief raids & checks will becm more frequent in nite spots of btm.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttonytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Other than Formosa, any of you bros got other hotels to recommend? Preferably near massage parlours.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Any bro in Batam? M here at A2 food ctr now...
Hoping to go get cewek for overnight but dunno where to go... anybody have suggestions?
Old 04-06-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horchew View Post
Hoping to go get cewek for overnight but dunno where to go... anybody have suggestions?
Just Walk out of your hotel, highly chance you will be reached/harrassed by people who want to give you suggestions in less than 2 minutes.

Otherwise, you can always RTFF just a little bit more.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
Other than Formosa, any of you bros got other hotels to recommend? Preferably near massage parlours.
You mentioned about massage parlours, suppose hotel Utama will be your good choice.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The answers are all in the thread..

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 05-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Hmm....

Old 05-06-2016, 04:37 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I understand the urgency. Sitting in A2, no time to browse back 300 pages on SB on your phone, feeling the itch growing.
Considered the time of your request for urgent help/support, the possible viable alternatives for you are limited, yet not little:

1) Chit chat with the beer girls. Don't laugh. Some might accept your invitation to go to disco after A2 closes at 2am.

2) It's SATURDAY!!! Go to a pub in kampung bule like NoName or Foreplay. From midnight to 2am it's GOLDEN HOUR, with lots of girls waiting a gentleman to pay drinks, party hard and more. (this is more for bule, I don't know about you)

3) If 1) and 2) are not for you, wait 1am and GO STRAIGHT to disco: Pacific, or Newton, or Planet 3. Plenty of girls offering ST from 400k upwards. Just be cautious and careful about WHO you are taking with you. The majority are good girls just looking for easy cash, but some is nasty. Possible risks:
a) agreed 500 but once in room noise to get much more and no fun, only problem;
b) something disappears from the room.

b) never happened to me (and I brought maybe 50+ girls from disco to my room in these years), but a) yes unfortunately happened. Some nasty people is out there, waiting for a prey to catch.

I wish you the best. (it's 3:30am now in Batam. You have time to go to Newton. Music is pumping hard).
Old 05-06-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cantthinkofany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firs time in Batam and both my friend and I have a bad experience with the ceweks we booked overnight. Took from Hawaii and only had one shot for the whole time booking them which is as soon as they come in our rooms. Other than that, the ceweks are sleeping. We went out for dinner and party till 1am plus after which the ceweks were tired and decided to sleep after we got back to our rooms. Should we be more aggresive as to demand for sex or were we just unlucky that we had no chemistry with the ceweks? Any experts would like to give advise so that the next time we know what to do?
Old 05-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

3)wait 1am and GO STRAIGHT to disco: Pacific, or Newton, or Planet 3. Plenty of girls offering ST from 400k upwards. Just be cautious and careful about WHO you are taking with you.
Just curious, the gal offer st n go to ur hotel and its quite late 1am, after st would be 2 to 3 so after tat they left or stay till morning?
Old 05-06-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
Utama plenty of massage shop
Old 05-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantthinkofany View Post
Firs time in Batam and both my friend and I have a bad experience with the ceweks we booked overnight. Took from Hawaii and only had one shot for the whole time booking them which is as soon as they come in our rooms. Other than that, the ceweks are sleeping. We went out for dinner and party till 1am plus after which the ceweks were tired and decided to sleep after we got back to our rooms. Should we be more aggresive as to demand for sex or were we just unlucky that we had no chemistry with the ceweks? Any experts would like to give advise so that the next time we know what to do?
This is what I tell myself, when i took a gal in booking joints. im suppose to have 3 shots but if i get 2 shots (ok service) or less than I tip them less like 50k-100k. 150k if its 2 to 3 shots and its an awesome experience. (Make me moans n all. Lol) but heres another thing if during my 1st shot its a bad service and she start to make excuses for the 2nd shot I shall ask the gal to fark off hence consider it as st, make my way to joint where the gal is from and get my money back after getting cut as st cos I only had 1 shot or top up get another gal from the same joint. you need to know how to speak to the papi/mami. I done this at bunga n morena.

To the beginners try not to have blue balls when you already book a gal. anyway we are in batam to enjoy not have problems.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cantthinkofany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
This is what I tell myself, when i took a gal in booking joints. im suppose to have 3 shots but if i get 2 shots (ok service) or less than I tip them less like 50k-100k. 150k if its 2 to 3 shots and its an awesome experience. (Make me moans n all. Lol) but heres another thing if during my 1st shot its a bad service and she start to make excuses for the 2nd shot I shall ask the gal to fark off hence consider it as st, make my way to joint where the gal is from and get my money back after getting cut as st cos I only had 1 shot or top up get another gal from the same joint. you need to know how to speak to the papi/mami. I done this at bunga n morena.

To the beginners try not to have blue balls when you already book a gal. anyway we are in batam to enjoy not have problems.
Dang. Too late for me i guess. She already left. Now alone in room, hahaha. Damm sian. Guess i have no chemistry with the cewek. The funny thing is when I booked her, mami said she's very good. Or is it her way of getting customers to pick her least productive girls? Cos I remembered she told me she wont be going back anytime soon during puasa as she hasnt make enough money. Clearly demoralised now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1