The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
The famous ass rimming queen, Vivien takes as much as she gives in this area if you are willing. But she only take regular now.
Pretty shocking if she still in this line.
Old 25-08-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any ML allows their asses to be eaten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdomme View Post
Last time PT has several wls like to eat ass cheap and good
Was able to get connected to her but somehow got blocked... Maybe the Bros are right that she only accept regulars now... Just wanna try whether she is really that good.. Seems like a legendary figure... 😃
Old 25-08-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13132 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
The famous ass rimming queen, Vivien takes as much as she gives in this area if you are willing. But she only take regular now.
By any chance u mange to fuck her after being her regular for so long?
Old 25-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
By any chance u mange to fuck her after being her regular for so long?
Ya.. Actually if any Bros has lobang on her that she still in service maybe can share? Quite interested to try though I understand she might be quite gilf by now... 😃
Old 26-08-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

It's a fetish, some are into this and some not. Me, personally luv it. There's one MILF at Guillemard that allows this and luv it too. Not sure if she does that to everybody, but me did that to her evrytime I booked her. She will sit on your face and u can eat her all u want, and she luv it from the way her face tweak. She always in tight leggings......my fav too.
Old 27-08-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
josekimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomanz View Post
It's a fetish, some are into this and some not. Me, personally luv it. There's one MILF at Guillemard that allows this and luv it too. Not sure if she does that to everybody, but me did that to her evrytime I booked her. She will sit on your face and u can eat her all u want, and she luv it from the way her face tweak. She always in tight leggings......my fav too.
Hi bro can pm me this MILF? Thank u! 🙏
Old 27-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Ass eater hahahaha, could be fun....but not for me. Clean pussy I don't mind ,🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 27-08-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

The only asshole i have eaten is miu miu. Clean and no smell at all.
Can tongue fuck the asshole too
Old 27-08-2021, 02:52 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
The only asshole i have eaten is miu miu. Clean and no smell at all.
Can tongue fuck the asshole too
OMG you spent money to service her asshole
Old 27-08-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2865 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
It's quite twisted, isn't it? Turning it around, you actually have to pay her more if you want her to suck your ass.
Old 27-08-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Bo pian, at first only lick her pussy but seeing her clean anus, cannot tahan and licked once. No smell and continue to tongue fuck. Go in as deep as possible
Old 27-08-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Bo pian, at first only lick her pussy but seeing her clean anus, cannot tahan and licked once. No smell and continue to tongue fuck. Go in as deep as possible
Up you for your courage.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Up you for your courage.
Thx. If i know got points rewards, i will lick longer.
But always cum within mins when she suck me while i lick
Old 28-08-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Assman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad to know i not the only 1 with ass eating fetish
Old 28-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
I don’t mind eating a ML’s asshole if it’s clean. Have eaten quite a few in 69 positions. I find most MLs are neutral to it.
Agreed, those MLs with shaven ass and perky/round butt are my favourites.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1