The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Re: Unlocking ML, tips?

If TS means a spa starting with S, can't recall any in Clementi, unless it's in West Coast.

P.S. TS your mailbox is full I think, can't message you. Bet lots of bros volunteering to assist.
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 03-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yarock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting to know her better, those small talks in between the session will be useful to break the ice.
Old 03-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Brother can pm me who is she and span name, I will do a check whether is she selective on customer or she really dun do. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

promoting spa again
hahahaa
Old 03-08-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think its fantasy. I used to have a ML in central, who was similar, i was her regular for about 6-8 months (twice a month), she was massage balls and at times also stroke shaft, but never HJ. I even tried giving her tips before massage starts and she would just reject it. She was really friendly on wechat, and would message late nights, had solid massage skills but never ever offered HJ. i tried some other ML in the shop and they did offer HJ. So i guess it might be personal preference of ML, or may be some just dont offer HJ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
Your story seems like a fantasy... after all the tell-tale signs and she touching you, you touching her and massaging your balls and stroked your shaft few times, yet nothing else happened?
I really have doubt in this shop or this story.
All ML can be unlocked with monetary rewards, unless you did not bother to give TIPS. Perhaps next trip, take out 1 x $50 note and see what will happen. If it does not motivate her to move to next step, then take 2 x $50. If still nothing happen? Then move on bro. This shop got problem, not you. Hahah.

Look elsewhere as there are many places to visits and more flowers to be plucked.
Stay safe and resilience. Play safer too.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

When I see $88 on menu or p-massage, I walk away..
Old 03-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 3
Kantemendy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PMed those who requested for the location. Thanks bros for the sound advices. It's not easy to let go as i find her looks very attractive and her massage sensual, but after several tries it aint just gonna work.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I feel sometimes its not just the money. Treating her well and repeated visits can go a long way. Like the odd message here and there to ask her how she is doing also helps. Recently got a pleasant shock from one of my regular MLs i thought that the shop only offered basic services but she whispered in my ear "你要做什么就做". Lucky that day i had prepared safety mechanism in my wallet. Just sharing my experience dont ask me for the name of the ML or the location.
Old 06-08-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Sound is good. Can Pm me any ML with teasing but without GQ? Thanks you.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Wow. Sound is good. Can Pm me any ML with teasing but without GQ? Thanks you.
ML who provide teasing but no GQ are getting rare. Have some good contacts in the past but most RTC. Even those 88 shops can't guarantee will provide good teasing
Old 06-08-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
ML who provide teasing but no GQ are getting rare. Have some good contacts in the past but most RTC. Even those 88 shops can't guarantee will provide good teasing
Sure many will disagree but I don’t mind 88 and no gq if teasing is good. At least I know I will get teasing if I pay instead of guessing. But like u say, nowadays we pay more also no guarantee anything. And also if confirm gq then of course 50+50 instead of sitll pay 88
Old 06-08-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 5
AndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
When I see $88 on menu or p-massage, I walk away..
Same apply to me.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Any trick will not work as well as money....unless you super yandao then maybe the ML need a FB you will be selected.
Thats the key, dont just bet on yusof as there will be otgers who can up more.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
I feel sometimes its not just the money. Treating her well and repeated visits can go a long way. Like the odd message here and there to ask her how she is doing also helps. Recently got a pleasant shock from one of my regular MLs i thought that the shop only offered basic services but she whispered in my ear "你要做什么就做". Lucky that day i had prepared safety mechanism in my wallet. Just sharing my experience dont ask me for the name of the ML or the location.
Silmilar experience , so best advice is enjoy the basic and wait for the "upgrade". And have the helmet always ready.
Old 13-08-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Have been paying $50 but able to get alot more. French, bring ML out for extra etc.

But recently something happened. Happen to find this new ML that I liked as my usual ML has gone back. I tipped her $50 for the first visit. 2nd visit I tipped her $100 not because i had to, but I liked her whole package from massage to tease to feel. 3rd visit i tipped her $70. She asked, why different. I totally lost mood and have not visited her ever again.

Morale of the story. No need to tip. Tipping will just bring out the ML commercial side.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1