The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
Yeah.. so far not many bros succeeded. Those who did must be having secret skills. If can unlock it's like kenna 4D liao. In my last visit I found that she did not wear panty while HJ'ing me and after that I said I have not seen her pussy, then she just let me see. Of course no touch. Hair is trimmed neatly. Does that mean I have chance to unlock? Lol.
Patience will be rewarded if u persists. She dont allow digging of her pussy now, mindful of hygiene. Even if fj, there are also some restrictions
Old 24-10-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMakeLuv View Post
Patience will be rewarded if u persists. She dont allow digging of her pussy now, mindful of hygiene. Even if fj, there are also some restrictions
Are you one of the lucky one? Hehehe. Share share tips pls.
Old 24-10-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMakeLuv View Post
Once u make her high, restrictions all gone. If u make her tulan, her restrictions makes u more tulan. Need to learn from experience or from bros. Her mood swings machiam like US stock market during presidential election. lol!

Her good mood makes a lot of bros very high. Usually during HJ, she will appear in very sexy lingerie. Best time to cock tease her and make her high.
Old 24-10-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

2 months ago went to try this lady in Geylang Serai. I think many bros know who I am talking about. Haha! Totally braless, and accommodating. She is one lady who uses 1 hand to massage u with very powerful stroke and the other hand to caress u either using her nails to go around ur sensitive area or give u hdly. Lol! Really CB I kana cock tease for that full fucking 45 mins.
After I turned over, she uses hot water to go around my body and then cock tease me by licking my shaft and down sucking my nipples. I feasted on her D/ E cups tits hungrily like a baby (totally braless).
Old 24-10-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
2 months ago went to try this lady in Geylang Serai. I think many bros know who I am talking about. Haha! Totally braless, and accommodating. She is one lady who uses 1 hand to massage u with very powerful stroke and the other hand to caress u either using her nails to go around ur sensitive area or give u hdly. Lol! Really CB I kana cock tease for that full fucking 45 mins.
After I turned over, she uses hot water to go around my body and then cock tease me by licking my shaft and down sucking my nipples. I feasted on her D/ E cups tits hungrily like a baby (totally braless).
Can share her contact. Many thanks
Old 25-10-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Share contact brother! Wanna feast on some papaya too!
Old 25-10-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haven unlock?
Old 25-10-2021, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 6
Automic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is not braless lah. She wear a 2 piece gel like nu bra, easy to peel off for sucking and stick it back after the deed. Yes, she can be very horny. Anyone has upz her already, kee qiu
Old 25-10-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro,
Great sharing.👍
Pls share her contact?
Thank you
Old 25-10-2021, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automic View Post
She is not braless lah. She wear a 2 piece gel like nu bra, easy to peel off for sucking and stick it back after the deed. Yes, she can be very horny. Anyone has upz her already, kee qiu
Not me. Just manage to strip her panties at the way and play with her pussy. Never bang. Actually quite easy to do that. Her pussy is moist and not soaking wet like Esther. Haha
Old 25-10-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
wa can share bro?
Old 25-10-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Once u make her high, restrictions all gone. If u make her tulan, her restrictions makes u more tulan. Need to learn from experience or from bros. Her mood swings machiam like US stock market during presidential election. lol!

Her good mood makes a lot of bros very high. Usually during HJ, she will appear in very sexy lingerie. Best time to cock tease her and make her high.
Best I have gotten so far was she sat on top of me with no undies and did HJ behind her ass, sensational feeling
Old 25-10-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 5
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Not me. Just manage to strip her panties at the way and play with her pussy. Never bang. Actually quite easy to do that. Her pussy is moist and not soaking wet like Esther. Haha
Bro can share pls. TIA. Willing to exchange. Got two contacts . Good massage with packages available (depends on chemistry maybe)
Old 25-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 6
Automic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha.....her pussy is clean shaven and a nice painting above it

Someone with power of 16 just zap me and said I am funny. Yes, I can get even more funny when kena zap
Old 25-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ChristJohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, can share contact. Am a sucker for big neh neh.

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread