The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-11-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
What's the rate for bonking a indo maid?
There is no rate for maid. Don't spoil the market. Just grab and chiong
Old 03-11-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
There is no rate for maid. Don't spoil the market. Just grab and chiong
All those spoil market, maid quote 200 they also take. It is the skills and sometime buy food or bubble tea for them. Show them you care
Old 03-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieatwork View Post

R3 last weekend
Nice one, can share contact. +11 for you
Old 03-11-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

R3 last weekend
Look tempting, +51
Old 03-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Which app u all use to share photo here? I only can paste the link but I want the photo to be shown
Old 03-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

R3 last weekend
Nice Butt Hole
Bro Got Try

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am really surprised that maids allowed photo taking of their nude body.
Old 03-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
All those spoil market, maid quote 200 they also take. It is the skills and sometime buy food or bubble tea for them. Show them you care
Not 200 only got one maid told her and offer 500 for 4hrs
Old 03-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
I am really surprised that maids allowed photo taking of their nude body.
U did not scroll through the thread or u haven't try go dating apps hook up maid. Mostly will show u their beautiful boobs n pussy. That's how easy they r, sex is like eating rice to them. Some maids I chat with, thinking they r better than our local women. They r fun to be with n relaxing, nv scare of getting accused of molest. If they like u, they give their body totally for u to use.
Old 03-11-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

https://ibb.co/7jsCP6M

Last week just have a good fuck with my regular maid
Old 03-11-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
nipple to big and dark brown very turn off
Some will go crazy on this especially when it comes with tan skin. Wat a combo
Old 03-11-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Nice Butt Hole
Bro Got Try
Which one you referring to
Old 03-11-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

just msg one of my fb maid, she is allow to off on Deepavali holiday, planning to go hotel with her tomorrow, good things about holidays is that there are no que for hotel room on public holiday, so hard to get hotel on Sunday nowadays, at least 1 to 2hrs of waiting time....in fact I wanted to ask my indian maid fb but her boss dont allow her to get off, lucky i have another spare, time to service my rod, happy Deepavali holiday to all bros.
Old 03-11-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
sex is like eating rice to them.
lol so true.. they are the most promiscuous women on earth.. they put so little value/guard to their bodies & sexual acts
Old 03-11-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 19
lime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Had my fair share of adventure this weekend.

Started chatting with her on Michat for a couple of weeks prior to the meeting, we clicked well but when it comes down to service, we had a long talk. She demanded quite a high sum for a 5hours straight service, all holes included and will take any given task with in the period.

Was tempted but told her I was gona pay her at the end of the service if I'm satisfied and so she agreed.

Basically, I had the best 5hours of my life, there was no resting for her, we started of fucking and she followed my instruction like a sex maid.

After the deed, to fully utilize the time, I lay down on the bed face down with a bolster under my stomach and instructed to lick my anal clean and give me a occasional dick suck.

She obliged and it was a non-stop of about 2hours of service while I take a nap and woke up again and decided to fuck her for another round.

Eventhough I didn't ultilized the 5 whole hours, I was hard on for almost 4hours and I decided to end the session.

I just found myself a sex maid and will engage her again to clean my dirty ass.

The main highlight was swallow of my cum, ass cleaning with her tongue, CIP, videoing our adventure.

The next time I engage her, I want to bring VR goggles while she suck and fuck it off.
Possible to share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1