The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-10-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Yup he also pass me 3 contact either no reply or look like shit
The price of sharing is...you get shit thrown on you if they are unsucessful." Also please dont say they look like shit. Shows how you think of them. Guys be a gentleman. They are humans too. If you not happy say not happy. Dont slander them.
Old 26-10-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post
Very normal.
Most, if not all FDW, mostly from the PH, are all with sob stories...

Sometimes the sad stories come non-stop one after another.
Can be last month, her uncle die, this month her grandfather passed away and next month her mother's sister also kicked the bucket.....
Every month also need financial help to pay for funeral services...
Take it with a pinch of salt I would say
Up to you if you want to help

Given the fact that PH is a traditional RC country where the people are against things like divorce, suicide, abortion, birth control etc
Their families are usually super huge
Eg. Mum got 9 siblings
Dad got 12 siblings
Extended family, like half siblings of parents can make it even crazier
Ownself got 7 siblings plus 4 half siblings
And every family having at least 4 to more than 10 children
(some families maybe lesser kids because parents still busy making more)
One family tree really a hundred to two hundred people or more

So things like birthdays, deaths, newborns, graduations, weddings, people going hospital due to accidents, sickness etc
Things are sure to happen frequently

You can either choose to believe them and help them
Or you can don't help them regardless you believe it or not
Sometimes they genuinely want to help their families or extended families back home
Sometimes they are just using it as an excuse to take money from you
Up to you to decide, but if keep giving everytime, become carrot head also lol
Old 26-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
Bro, the one contact I gave you, you said she’s a good contact right? Anyways, out of your 3 contacts, one never reply and another asked for $250 per shot. I might as well got find the Vietnam FLs at that price point. The last one got back but she was fat, waste of money IMO.

At least my one contact is of quality and you said it yourself. Don’t talk about karma when your contacts are shit.

As mentioned, I’m not keen to exchange anymore and that’s why I never reply you. Your contacts all cmi anyway
This is why I dont share or “exchange” contacts. Its pointless, like above. Every one have different standard, everyone have different view on whats good whats bad. And 1 guy might fished and get it foc, and when shared to others, it then come with a price.

Never ending cycle.
Old 26-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quite puzzle few people keep asking for contact. I have contact using the apps, manage to call them but nothing happens. Cracking my head on what those guys will do when they get the contact.
Old 26-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
This is why I dont share or “exchange” contacts. Its pointless, like above. Every one have different standard, everyone have different view on whats good whats bad. And 1 guy might fished and get it foc, and when shared to others, it then come with a price.

Never ending cycle.
Yes, I do not share or exchange anymore too.

One reason is scare of white knight, they cant fish and eat so they make sure others cant too, once damaged done it is hard for me to rtf her again.

Second is when you exchange, they tried and cannot get, they will black mouth you. And worst if you get theirs..they become instant white knight.

Third is some will try their best to up her so that he can post here to show off, but when they cant..they resort to paying $$$ or threaten those poor girls and then also become white knight,

So easy to become White Knight...I am so scare of them, coz they dont have what I have - hanging underneath my dick.

Never ever share or exchange, no matter when he promise you to the sky and earth. Men are great lairs, I know, coz i am one too

Happy Bonking Everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 26-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Well said @starbuck
Upped your points.
Old 26-10-2021, 05:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

One reason is scare of white knight, they cant fish and eat so they make sure others cant too, once damaged done it is hard for me to rtf her again.

Second is when you exchange, they tried and cannot get, they will black mouth you. And worst if you get theirs..they become instant white knight.

Third is some will try their best to up her so that he can post here to show off, but when they cant..they resort to paying $$$ or threaten those poor girls and then also become white knight,

So easy to become White Knight...I am so scare of them, coz they dont have what I have - hanging underneath my dick.

Never ever share or exchange, no matter when he promise you to the sky and earth. Men are great lairs, I know, coz i am one too

Happy Bonking Everyone
Totally agreed with what u said. Now want share also carefully do it and only those that can be trust.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Got her name or michat acc.. haha want to see who her.. alot this type lah.. got one everyday txt me ask me grab food for her to eat.. I also blocked her.. thanks to all those Robert..

There are some,also haven't meet ask u to top up u know the sg.te? account .When the quality is per se..
Old 26-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BONGS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

LBFM from woodlands can cum out night time…
How was the sex?
Old 26-10-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
There are some,also haven't meet ask u to top up u know the sg.te? account .When the quality is per se..
Alot this type de.. always ask for things one.. bcos Roberts alot in sinkieland..I know some white knight will tell me the maid know themselves from reading here.. but I can said if the maid have time.. they will rather response to their clients lor..

Last edited by lazyguy; 26-10-2021 at 08:08 PM.
Old 26-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
Look at page 2551

Anyone meet her before ?Thanks
Old 26-10-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas0714 View Post

Anyone meet her before ?Thanks
LOL careful, she surfs this thread one
Old 26-10-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

Happy Bonking Everyone
Wah bro i hope you didnt white knight-ed mine LOL
Old 27-10-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose;20804094[image
402052[/sammyboyimage]

LBFM from woodlands can cum out night time…
sorry what is LBFM .....
thanks

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 27-10-2021, 07:20 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
sorry what is LBFM .....
thanks
I guess Google must have been down since you couldn't search.

Little Brown Fucking Machine
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1