The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Weekday less options and limited timing, but for quickies still have. I got a few that are weekday quickies maid.

1. Stays at Telok blangah. Goes market few days a week, meet her at top floor of her mscp after her marketing for very short quickie or bj in car. Max 15 mins.
2. Lives at Keppel , employer lets her go out for a walk after 8pm, can up for an hour+.
3. Also Telok Blangah, employer allow her go jogging around 8pm, upped her few times when she went ‘jogging’. Can up for 45 mins to an hour.
4. Live at Clementi, employer is rich, dun want a stay in maid, so agency rented a shared room for her to stay at Clementi. She works at Tiong Bahru and goes home every night 9+pm. Get a room at Pasir Panjang, can whack for 2 hours then send her back.
5. Stays tg Rhu area, weekdays will take mrt to king Albert park fetch employer kids. from school. Leaves home 1hr 15mins before fetching time. Fetch her from bus stop outside condo, go stadium basement car park quickie 20 mins then send to king Albert park, still in time.
6. Once a week send employer kid to Serangoon gardens for enrichment classes, and wait 2 hours for her there. Fetch her from Serangoon garden, book a hotel at Kovan, whack for almost an hour and send her back, just nice timing.
7. Lives at Dover, just stay with an old lady. When old lady goes downstairs for her evening chat with her friends, she can have her own free time, before old lady call her to wheel her home. She will sneak out and meet me at the mscp next to her block, can up for 30-40 mins.

So weekdays off day maids not many, but quickie maids still quite a lot.
Damn lucky you bro . How do you convince then
Old 19-09-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Omg she is that bad smell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
that time go to room once take out my dick whole room smell of rotten eggs
Old 19-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Damn lucky you bro . How do you convince then
Usually ask them out first time say ‘go for walk’ or chit chat in car. First time meet usually will end up kissing and some groping. 2nd or 3rd meet confirm up once they also cannot tahan. 3 weeks back, met this really pretty and cute 32 yo Indo maid staying at chancery lane, D cup boobs, has a bangala bf. Bring to Botanic Garden ‘for a walk’ kissed and squeezed her boobs…next day she blocked me on WhatsApp 🤣🤣 lucky bangala dude. So not always hit… got misses also la bro. But I never shy with maids, first meet dun let hold hands or kiss or grope, dun waste time, go home and move on. But so far, only encountered 1 act innocent type…
Old 19-09-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Thats iris . Talked her a few times but nothing proceeded . Lucky you shes a bomb
She's iris or irene ?
Old 19-09-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
faishorty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Hi all chiongster just had a good session with a indo maid damn she's awesome...pick her up earlier and strait away to a hotel in geylang where by no QR code are required only temperature taken only.....damn anyway back to the action that happen with a maid just now...basically she a type of NSA type of indo girl whereby u pay and FO that's what she claim...
Look's: 8/10
Body:7/10 fuckable
Neh² pop: big and not shabby
BJ: she loves it
Overall FJ and etc:8/10
That's my FR for this indon maid
If anyone senior n junior who love to share the maid u guys are welcome to inbox me ya....but not old one lei
Old 19-09-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Usually ask them out first time say ‘go for walk’ or chit chat in car. First time meet usually will end up kissing and some groping. 2nd or 3rd meet confirm up once they also cannot tahan. 3 weeks back, met this really pretty and cute 32 yo Indo maid staying at chancery lane, D cup boobs, has a bangala bf. Bring to Botanic Garden ‘for a walk’ kissed and squeezed her boobs…next day she blocked me on WhatsApp 🤣🤣 lucky bangala dude. So not always hit… got misses also la bro. But I never shy with maids, first meet dun let hold hands or kiss or grope, dun waste time, go home and move on. But so far, only encountered 1 act innocent type…

really nice insights bro thx for sharing, take it steady and slow...also flirt alot on text mssgs b4 meet to prepare her for whats coming, it sets their expectations and also let you know if they are receptive to what u want and confirm they like u....text game is important...are you a good kisser? i can teach u....bla bla.. and take it from there lol also the golden request, can u wear a skirt for me when we go out? if she accepts then its a jackpot my friend you made it congrats haha
Old 19-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 19
firefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Not bad at all
Possible to....introduce her...or..meet her togther/take turns...i can provide private discreet place & a ^contribution^ is ok
Pm me if u are ok w it
J
OK will pm you
Old 19-09-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

For those Bros out there who are wondering if maids are as horny as they are made out to be, you can stop wondering anymore. I just met a Filipina maid in Punggol whom I only chat up in the last 2-3 weeks and she gave me one of the best bbbjs ever. Totally engulfed my cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop of my little Bros. And to think that she came into my car acting very shy...

Only had time for a quickie today. Everything happened in less than 1 hr. Next time, will book a room and slowly have my way with her...
Old 19-09-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

And may I add - I did not pay a single cent. I have had 4 maids so far. Not paid a single cent. And to think that I only started because I was damn curious and skeptical...
Old 19-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
And may I add - I did not pay a single cent. I have had 4 maids so far. Not paid a single cent. And to think that I only started because I was damn curious and skeptical...
This is the way...good on you bro!
Old 19-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing...up u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post

Any bro had her before??
Her name is M* Sy***h right bro? You upped her? tried this indo mee heh

Last edited by Hst630; 19-09-2021 at 11:27 PM.
Old 20-09-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodleman View Post
Continued...
She was smiling and very friendly throughout and I finally released my army. She even brought lifebuoy wet wipes and sanitiser sia! We cleaned up and she gave me her whatsapp. Told me that since she's okay with me, next time can go to the hotel nearby her place. Song bo?

However, dont expect to overnight her or book long hrs as she mentioned her boss is always at home so she's allowed to go out as she told her boss that she's going out to buy food. I took about 25mins there, handled her $50 and said goodbye.

Below are the summary:

Looks: 6.5/10 ($50 and fuckable very good liao) About mid 30s to 40 years old.
Body: 7/10(got tummy but nehneh very nicely shaped) Mid sized lady.
BJJ: 11/10 (as she mentioned, many guys she serviced cummed after a while of her bj.
FJ: Ask her for more info as I promised not to comment.
GFE: 8/10 (I feel more like her boss while being serviced, lol)
RTF: Probably yes

As I searched and worked hard to find this gem, I wouldn't be sharing her contact for free. However, this is also the first time I would be giving out contact as she seems to need money back home in Indo and agreed to let me share her number.

This shall be a one time sharing and will be giving her contact details out with a token of $30 transfer to me. Only will receive max X15 bro requests or the equivalent amount. I will be selective as not all men keep the bro code well and not all bros here are reliable.

Once all X15 bros have transfer successfully, I will then release. Otherwise, latest release will be 30 days from this post.
I accept Paylah! or if you are discreet, I can accept Bitcoin/XRP/LTC/BCH/ETH payment too

Enjoy the sneaky shots below:

https://imgur.com/a/yc3Lzyj

Those bros who already paid, I may be sending you a sneaky shot of her in action so you can decide to proceed or not. Let me know. PM me your contact (Tele/Michat) and we'll jump into how to deal immed.

Best Regards,
Doodleman The Real Reviewer
Sorry, u are asking 15guys to transfer u $30 = total $450 before u release yr maid contact number? Lol
Old 20-09-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
Sorry, u are asking 15guys to transfer u $30 = total $450 before u release yr maid contact number? Lol
Up you my humble 15!

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 20-09-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
Willing seller, willing dumb buyers... 🤣 🤣 🤣 Best is, no receipt will be provided...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1