The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 24-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 4
MILFandOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
i have no idea she have a foreign thai tone, i asked her twice what her name third time she responded she is happy , legs slims small built
Thanks for sharing.
I have been asking for petite gilf for quite some time.. seems like no one tried her yet.
Old 24-10-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 4
MILFandOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincross View Post
She name as "Honey", Thai Ah Ma with inner wear G String, inside like a mini 2 Rm HDB layout, with shower & kitchen.
What services does she offer bro? I think I asked her once if she offered specials, she just smiled and shook her head. I apologized and moved along
Old 24-10-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
I just saw someone quite slim and sexy, i went in and ask, she very xia lan and replied me how much i can give, i told her for such area 20, she ignored me, haha just realised she is happy.
Happy is not slim bro. Are sure it really was Happy?
Old 24-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Happy is not slim bro. Are sure it really was Happy?
according to her she claim she is happy i not sure i only use cecilia, and you aware that cecilia is slim i dont like plump
Old 25-10-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Just went there in the evening earlier on . Surprisingly I saw a black g string lying on the floor near the escalator , near to Dr Cindy shop . Really wondering whose lol . Snap 2 photo . How do I actually upload a pic here ? Anyway , walked around & saw the same few . In the end saw Ivy which is the most ok looking and in term of dressing among all , settled with her . Opt for bj but halfway through she kept asking me if I wanna a full service but I rejected cause got no feel for it . Must be quite hungry uh her ? After the deed she still offered me a pack of ice lemon tea . Budget fun . Only down side is hygiene wise if you wanna wash or what only basin available .
Old 25-10-2021, 03:29 AM
Samster

Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Just went there in the evening earlier on . Surprisingly I saw a black g string lying on the floor near the escalator , near to Dr Cindy shop . Really wondering whose lol . Snap 2 photo . How do I actually upload a pic here ? Anyway , walked around & saw the same few . In the end saw Ivy which is the most ok looking and in term of dressing among all , settled with her . Opt for bj but halfway through she kept asking me if I wanna a full service but I rejected cause got no feel for it . Must be quite hungry uh her ? After the deed she still offered me a pack of ice lemon tea . Budget fun . Only down side is hygiene wise if you wanna wash or what only basin available .
Weird .. I still can’t upload it zz
Old 25-10-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
txinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samstertxinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Weird .. I still can’t upload it zz
Use this to upload your photo
https://imgbb.com/
Old 25-10-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Patiently waiting for the images
Old 26-10-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

https://ibb.co/RP1T33V
https://ibb.co/1TLG8wk
Old 26-10-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Probably one of the ladies that hangs around that area. I do not remember Angie wearing G-string unless she started wearing it.
Old 26-10-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just went there in the evening earlier on . Surprisingly I saw a black g string lying on the floor near the escalator , near to Dr Cindy shop . Really wondering whose lol . Snap 2 photo . How do I actually upload a pic here ? Anyway , walked around & saw the same few . In the end saw Ivy which is the most ok looking and in term of dressing among all , settled with her . O
pt for bj but halfway through she kept asking me if I wanna a full service but I rejected cause got no feel for it . Must be quite hungry uh her ? After the deed she still offered me a pack of ice lemon tea . Budget fun . Only down side is hygiene wise if you wanna wash or what only basin available .
Ivy giving full service? Last time I was there she said she only give HJ or BJ, never full service anymore. Unless of course she choose her customer. Nowsaday the ladies getting picky I notice
Old 26-10-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Now 1st floor near toilet still have anot ah?
The youngest in sultan?
Old 26-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFandOL View Post
What services does she offer bro? I think I asked her once if she offered specials, she just smiled and shook her head. I apologized and moved along
Yes she does special in such homebased feel massage layout, OK can talk some Chinese conversation in homy LaoBu pattern.
Start with general massage 1st while exchanging topics of nowadays thingy.
Then use finger tips in stretch clawlike (rollerbalding/ice skating style) , gently skim across your back skin area
to tickle arouse you, prompt flip over then ask what you want to do this time round?
Request her to 1st bbbj, to helmet on, squat sit on top pumping, cowgirl, doggie ram then marathon quakes in missionary while frenching (pending chemistry if she comfortable with you /breathe).
During process she may bundle up her hair 1st or to later part lossen spread long pair for more comfort resting.
When close her eyes head tilt sideways & exhibit quirky facial agony of shiokness can be quite a sight.
If you dont mind, only her left nips dont have, right side ok. If shown her intense liking of her body, she will reciprocate well with ya too, despite little body flaw & natural age.
During massage her inner wear lingerie is more lacey & trendy, while play some sensual teasing touch of her outer body with her, as familiar regular of cos more fun.

If you are able to keep her occupied with intense chemistry, wont be clock looker.

Note: She is cautious of loud conversations due to flimsy partition. Silence intense hard thrust activity solves her concern. Yes, she is usually reserved mode, watch Youtube or eating, needs your active gentle prompt approach.

General Tips: Got Massage Mah? With your curious warm smile & walk in lor, damage is consistent for me, standard $50. Leave an overall satisfied happy man, per JSP visit from Thai Alley.

Do appreciate you bro try upped my points luh, when find FR tally & valid from your actual experience ya. See you around.
Old 26-10-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincross View Post
Yes she does special in such homebased feel massage layout, OK can talk some Chinese conversation in homy LaoBu pattern.
Start with general massage 1st while exchanging topics of nowadays thingy.
Then use finger tips in stretch clawlike (rollerbalding/ice skating style) , gently skim across your back skin area
to tickle arouse you, prompt flip over then ask what you want to do this time round?
Request her to 1st bbbj, to helmet on, squat sit on top pumping, cowgirl, doggie ram then marathon quakes in missionary while frenching (pending chemistry if she comfortable with you /breathe).
During process she may bundle up her hair 1st or to later part lossen spread long pair for more comfort resting.
When close her eyes head tilt sideways & exhibit quirky facial agony of shiokness can be quite a sight.
If you dont mind, only her left nips dont have, right side ok. If shown her intense liking of her body, she will reciprocate well with ya too, despite little body flaw & natural age.
During massage her inner wear lingerie is more lacey & trendy, while play some sensual teasing touch of her outer body with her, as familiar regular of cos more fun.

If you are able to keep her occupied with intense chemistry, wont be clock looker.

Note: She is cautious of loud conversations due to flimsy partition. Silence intense hard thrust activity solves her concern. Yes, she is usually reserved mode, watch Youtube or eating, needs your active gentle prompt approach.

General Tips: Got Massage Mah? With your curious warm smile & walk in lor, damage is consistent for me, standard $50. Leave an overall satisfied happy man, per JSP visit from Thai Alley.

Do appreciate you bro try upped my points luh, when find FR tally & valid from your actual experience ya. See you around.
Her badly augmented boobs are in a state of disrepair after years of abuse.
Other than that, she is quite a nice lady, service ok too.
Old 26-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thank you for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1