The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any ML allows their asses to be eaten?

In a way I do agree with you but as Chinese saying goes, "colour, smell, flavour complete" before any delicious and sumptous meals...

So after washing clean clean, at least the colour, smell, and flavour test is passed. Even with food in a fancy restaurant, there is no guarantee that you wont get food poisoning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro... before action wash clean clean does not mean no smell... is only temporary outside no smell... inside the smell still there when ur kukujiao explore inside the cave... all teh smell will come out.. still sibei disgusting..

worst thing is because u think is clean u pattern chut ka liao only later then find out inside hide rottern fish... better dun play play.. for me i will only proceed after i do finger test..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-10-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Bros here giving good tips for Ass lovers. Lol.
Old 24-10-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

This thread reminds me of my ex who used to rim me all the time cuz she knows i dig ar. She was also really horny and let me fark her anytime i want. Cim, cob, cof, cip, ar, aj, anything i wanted she will satisfy. Miss those days. Sorry not mean to hijack this great topic...hehehe
Old 25-10-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
This thread reminds me of my ex who used to rim me all the time cuz she knows i dig ar. She was also really horny and let me fark her anytime i want. Cim, cob, cof, cip, ar, aj, anything i wanted she will satisfy. Miss those days. Sorry not mean to hijack this great topic...hehehe
intro ur ex, then you shall be forgiven.
jokes aside, such exes should become waifu.
Old 25-10-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
intro ur ex, then you shall be forgiven.
jokes aside, such exes should become waifu.
Didn't work out bro, to my regret...she was one really possessive woman.
Old 25-10-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Didn't work out bro, to my regret...she was one really possessive woman.
ah. very sad to hear that bro. up your points for a fonder heart.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
ah. very sad to hear that bro. up your points for a fonder heart.
Thankew bro, up back my humble 12 to celebrate this kinky pleasure called AR
Old 21-04-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomanz View Post
It's a fetish, some are into this and some not. Me, personally luv it. There's one MILF at Guillemard that allows this and luv it too. Not sure if she does that to everybody, but me did that to her evrytime I booked her. She will sit on your face and u can eat her all u want, and she luv it from the way her face tweak. She always in tight leggings......my fav too.
Bro can share ctc.thanks
Old 21-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pls share,bro
Old 21-04-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hahahaha. Not I dive in. No chance to sniff test. She simply sit on my face after she climb up. Shape of butt is nice. But smell kills it all.

Now I have this 69phobia.... and if the other party initiated I even more scared.... didi auto soft. I need to see doctor. Emotionally permanent damaged.
u should wash her clean then do it ... no communication before hand ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-04-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

You ask for permission then no. I tried it on melody, Celine. When they are feeling high, I lick their asshole to make them orgasm….slurp slurp

If you know how to eat ass with skill, the ML eyes will roll back
Machiam like they are in heaven
Old 26-04-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If the ML has showered before the action, I would be licking her body all over including her ass and suck her toes.....neck and armpit will mostly drive her high with exstacy...

Only and only if the lady is "regular" and the place has shower facility...scrubbing each other during shower and before any action starts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You ask for permission then no. I tried it on melody, Celine. When they are feeling high, I lick their asshole to make them orgasm….slurp slurp

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Agree.. Permission and more important some notice period for her to be well washed up. Latwr 'food poisoning'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Old 26-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
If the ML has showered before the action...
Bro candeo, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Old 26-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Agree...
Bro G2Lim2Peanut, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1