The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Guys, damn sian to maintain a vietbu ML as girlfriend sia, need to pick her up everyday to and fro work. Sometimes feel like I'm working part time like grabdriver

Are vietbus all so sticky and high maintenance?

Thinking to find other nationality, hahahaha

It's their trick for daily free ride lah. If you don't fetch, they will ask you, BF don't fetch, let other guys fetch meh.
Old 22-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Another way to break the spell from the girl is you keep trying different girls...everytime you go to a different spa try a different girl...once you keep changing girls then you will not feel so attached to the first one...that will break her spell on you....
Thank you bro for your advice, you got gems can share? HAHAHA
Old 23-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
It's their trick for daily free ride lah. If you don't fetch, they will ask you, BF don't fetch, let other guys fetch meh.
If they talk like tat. Then everytime I fetch, make sure she get rough Fuck. Sometime these ML really brain grow grass ah. But I no car lah. Can dream only. Hahahaha
Old 23-10-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Thank you bro for your advice, you got gems can share? HAHAHA
You try myanmar maids....viet and prc mls are too street smart and they suck most men dry ...myanmar maids are more down to earth and maybe not so materialistc...imho girls from the sex trade cannot be trusted unless she is willing to marry you and start a family..lol
Old 23-10-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
You try myanmar maids....viet and prc mls are too street smart and they suck most men dry ...myanmar maids are more down to earth and maybe not so materialistc...imho girls from the sex trade cannot be trusted unless she is willing to marry you and start a family..lol
Hahaha. Even marry n start family also cannot be trusted. Cos fucking ard for money is a career to them. And one fine day they need cash. Where can they work? What skills do they have? Sell Pho? Sell dumplings? 30mins can earn $150. Which other trade can allow them to earn such rates.
Old 23-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hahaha. Even marry n start family also cannot be trusted. Cos fucking ard for money is a career to them. And one fine day they need cash. Where can they work? What skills do they have? Sell Pho? Sell dumplings? 30mins can earn $150. Which other trade can allow them to earn such rates.
For married ml who is pr who kena caught it is the shame factor....av cannot deport lady who is spore pr.so just shame them and let newspaper publish their photos and names during av raid...by shaming them to deter them from working sex trade again
Old 23-10-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
For married ml who is pr who kena caught it is the shame factor....av cannot deport lady who is spore pr.so just shame them and let newspaper publish their photos and names during av raid...by shaming them to deter them from working sex trade again
Oh. PR is protected. Tot ICA can cancel. Or reject renewal of PR.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh. PR is protected. Tot ICA can cancel. Or reject renewal of PR.
Yes renewal of pr can be denied if she is caught more than 3 times by av for vice activities...maybe the husband will also be questioned by ica why the wife involved in vice activities
Old 23-10-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes renewal of pr can be denied if she is caught more than 3 times by av for vice activities...maybe the husband will also be questioned by ica why the wife involved in vice activities
What if the ML is a divorcee with a Singaporean kid? No husband to question. If you revoke her PR, her Singaporean child will not have access to the mum.

A PRC lady told me Singapore changed our law. In the past, the Singaporean husband is the sponsor for the wife's PR application. Once divorced, some ex-husbands cancel their sponsorship and the foreign spouse need to return to home country. Now the rules may have changed so that the foreign spouse can still stay in SG even if the ex-husband withdraws the sponsorship.

Not sure what the current rules are. I just hearsay from prc lady only
Old 23-10-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What if the ML is a divorcee with a Singaporean kid? No husband to question. If you revoke her PR, her Singaporean child will not have access to the mum.

A PRC lady told me Singapore changed our law. In the past, the Singaporean husband is the sponsor for the wife's PR application. Once divorced, some ex-husbands cancel their sponsorship and the foreign spouse need to return to home country. Now the rules may have changed so that the foreign spouse can still stay in SG even if the ex-husband withdraws the sponsorship.

Not sure what the current rules are. I just hearsay from prc lady only
I think also do the fake marriage thing.
But now less heard of. But dun mean dun have.
Old 23-10-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think also do the fake marriage thing.
But now less heard of. But dun mean dun have.
Yup. Thats ‘sham’ marriage.
There are ML asking me for such deal which i
turn them down before.
Tell me all the goods but never mentioned all the bad
when something bad happen midway.
ML will go all out to meet their objective
without considering her partner consequence.
Old 24-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Yup. Thats ‘sham’ marriage.
There are ML asking me for such deal which i
turn them down before.
Tell me all the goods but never mentioned all the bad
when something bad happen midway.
ML will go all out to meet their objective
without considering her partner consequence.
I know some they willing to pay for it. Pay Bros to marry them.

So those not willing to pay for it, will fish for Bros who are keen in marrying an ML. FOC. Few years later chat pattern. Then divorce. Can split asset or not. I dunno.

Maybe now they will try to marry old man. Hope old man kana covid n up lorry. Like strike lottery. Lol.
Old 24-10-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I know some they willing to pay for it. Pay Bros to marry them.

So those not willing to pay for it, will fish for Bros who are keen in marrying an ML. FOC. Few years later chat pattern. Then divorce. Can split asset or not. I dunno.

Maybe now they will try to marry old man. Hope old man kana covid n up lorry. Like strike lottery. Lol.
Thats has been active many years back.
End up 1 of the excuses to hold up our cpf 😡
Old 24-10-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Cos PR also have CPF. Once PR earn enuff go back own country retire. The HDB sell off. Get back CPF n cash. Withdraw all cpf 1 shot. And say goodbye.

When too many PR doing this. Maybe Sg govt not enuff money to payout. So have to hold back Singaporean cpf.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just wondering if ML ask you go hotel would you do so?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1