The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Wow thought they just started like last weekend. So fast full house.

Worth a visit bro?
gals butterflying, its practically wats it was like b4 the 'ktv cluster' outbreak. bt gg into bookin-style, "high-fun"(cost) man!! worth or not, subjective, som dun mind spending on entertainment.
Old 07-09-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
gals butterflying, its practically wats it was like b4 the 'ktv cluster' outbreak. bt gg into bookin-style, "high-fun"(cost) man!! worth or not, subjective, som dun mind spending on entertainment.
So now is butterfly or booking? Sorry I am a bit confused
Old 07-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
OffFire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOffFire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
So now is butterfly or booking? Sorry I am a bit confused
Booking but they still butterfly
Old 07-09-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffFire View Post
Booking but they still butterfly
Damn. Then better dont make me pay booking fee amount for butterfly operation haha

Are the doors kept opened? I thought there are some new rules that such places can no longer have closed doors and cctv must be placed at all rooms?
Old 24-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Any happening bistro?
Old 24-10-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanted900 View Post
mind pm me the places that is opening?

Old 24-10-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she also told me can arrange girl to her condo for short time at $400. All viet... lol

i just ignore
Old 30-10-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post

she also told me can arrange girl to her condo for short time at $400. All viet... lol

i just ignore
$400 per shot ?
Old 07-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane88 View Post
SCAM ORGANISER RUN MONEY AND GIRLS TIPS

Wa. Didn't know he had such a past before I met him for drinking. My impression of him now much fatter now and you might not be able to tell from the pic. However, I know he is working at some respectable organization as of my last meet-up (9 months ago) with him.

So far I didn't encounter any scamming from him, maybe I appear too cheapo or just going for drinking only not interested in girls or ktv or after 1030 pm outings. Anyway, to be fair to him, he is quite a knowledgeable person if u want to know where have good lobang to drinking (cheap might not necessarily be good of course with girls).

Actually I am searching for him to ask him recommend where to drink lately as seems like really ran out of places/ideas to go then I encounter this post. While, he is good to ask for drinking places or lobang. Just don't pay first to anyone who organises anything not only him until the bills come will do.
Old 07-11-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shit man think my cpu going to siao again after posting that long post. Sorry pals.
Old 07-11-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wa. Didn't know he had such a past before I met him for drinking. My impression of him now much fatter now and you might not be able to tell from the pic. However, I know he is working at some respectable organization as of my last meet-up (9 months ago) with him.

So far I didn't encounter any scamming from him, maybe I appear too cheapo or just going for drinking only not interested in girls or ktv or after 1030 pm outings. Anyway, to be fair to him, he is quite a knowledgeable person if u want to know where have good lobang to drinking (cheap might not necessarily be good of course with girls).

Actually I am searching for him to ask him recommend where to drink lately as seems like really ran out of places/ideas to go then I encounter this post. While, he is good to ask for drinking places or lobang. Just don't pay first to anyone who organises anything not only him until the bills come will do.
Old 07-11-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 07-11-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 07-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 07-11-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1