The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yoyo
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/yoyo-gorgeous-syt/

Looks: Milf

Body: Fair and petite with nice and fair C cup boobs. Quite slim.

Bath: I was given a disposable tooth brush with toothpaste to brush my teeth while she bath me and made sure i was clean.

Cat Bath: From shoulder to calves, missed out the neck and ears. Hers is the twirling tongue type although i feel she should have put in more effort and strength in the tongue twirling.

AR: Very daring and action pack. However she didnt know how to give a hj at the same while doing the AR, so she missed the dong guan standards. Still...i must praise her for doing a Deep AR.

Suggestion to her is to spend more time twirling on the outer skin, that area gives more feeling. And pls include a hj while doing your AR.

BBBJ: Very Solid and teasing. Lots of twirling combined with sucking. Enjoyable and shoik.

FJ: Very Good. Let me suck n play with her nice fair big boobs until i satisfied. Then action is also good with solid frenching. I bonked her hard and french her till i cum. Free china brand 001 condom but its not as thin as the japan 001. Okamoto 001 is still the best condom u can buy in SG.

Attitude: Friendly and pleasant. I enjoyed chatting with her.

Timing: About 45 mins total from reach hotel to step out of hotel. I think she can choose to spend more time in BBBJ , AR or Cat bath to make it a full 1 hour. But i am just comparing to the good old days of geylang cat150.......45mins is already considered good service nowadays.

Payment: $170

Extra notes:
After bonk i was offered a free bottle of water, really feels like geylang
Looks: Milf ?/10
Roughly how much points to be given?
Old 21-10-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Yoyo
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/yoyo-gorgeous-syt/

Looks: Milf

Body: Fair and petite with nice and fair C cup boobs. Quite slim.

Bath: I was given a disposable tooth brush with toothpaste to brush my teeth while she bath me and made sure i was clean.

Cat Bath: From shoulder to calves, missed out the neck and ears. Hers is the twirling tongue type although i feel she should have put in more effort and strength in the tongue twirling.

AR: Very daring and action pack. However she didnt know how to give a hj at the same while doing the AR, so she missed the dong guan standards. Still...i must praise her for doing a Deep AR.

Suggestion to her is to spend more time twirling on the outer skin, that area gives more feeling. And pls include a hj while doing your AR.

BBBJ: Very Solid and teasing. Lots of twirling combined with sucking. Enjoyable and shoik.

FJ: Very Good. Let me suck n play with her nice fair big boobs until i satisfied. Then action is also good with solid frenching. I bonked her hard and french her till i cum. Free china brand 001 condom but its not as thin as the japan 001. Okamoto 001 is still the best condom u can buy in SG.

Attitude: Friendly and pleasant. I enjoyed chatting with her.

Timing: About 45 mins total from reach hotel to step out of hotel. I think she can choose to spend more time in BBBJ , AR or Cat bath to make it a full 1 hour. But i am just comparing to the good old days of geylang cat150.......45mins is already considered good service nowadays.

Payment: $170

Extra notes:
After bonk i was offered a free bottle of water, really feels like geylang
she is super warm wet and slippery...like water fall
Old 21-10-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
she is super warm wet and slippery...like water fall
Looks like have to get off my arse and try this out. Otherwise am forgetting how to do it...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-10-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Looks: Milf ?/10
Roughly how much points to be given?
I dun give points as everyone taste is different

U can see her picture on the site, its quite accurate, just add age and make up

Definitely not syt
Old 22-10-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Looks like have to get off my arse and try this out. Otherwise am forgetting how to do it...
Aunty yoyo justify your spending of 170
Old 22-10-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aunty yoyo justify your spending of 170
Aiyoh, don't say aunty. My KKJ cannot mari kita I need SYT.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyoh, don't say aunty. My KKJ cannot mari kita I need SYT.
Yummy milf
Old 24-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yummy milf
Yummy milf maybe can. I have not been out and about for sometime....maybe affecting my libido.
Old 24-10-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yummy milf maybe can. I have not been out and about for sometime....maybe affecting my libido.
She's fingers licking good
Old 28-10-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Update on yoyo

Age i think mid to late 30s

During cat bath will lick ur armpits too

Worth a try la because solid service, especially if u looking for AR. But if u die die want SYT then have to think twice
Old 30-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Update on yoyo

Age i think mid to late 30s

During cat bath will lick ur armpits too

Worth a try la because solid service, especially if u looking for AR. But if u die die want SYT then have to think twice
At MW ? Need check in for the trace …?
Old 30-10-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfrree View Post
At MW ? Need check in for the trace …?
She comes down to fetch you
Old 06-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I forgot the pw to my wanderer account so i just continue with this account

Abit sad to see 2 of my favourite chai png shops close down.....now geylang really got no nice chai png to eat liao

Summary of my recent adventures
G8 - attitude good, got gfe for me, average service skills. Ok bonk.

G6 - young, natural boobs cup C abit sag. Slim enough. Bum ok....cant do a good doggy but still can enjoy lying doggy. Got armpit hair stubs that look very pokey, must be shave with razor.

Attitude average, service skills unknown as i skip to fj. Patient during fj, not proactive type.

Jm14
G8 excellent attitude and ok service skills. Oral is weak. Fj was quite good.

G9 looks good, attitude ok and service skills above average. BJ strong suction, quite nice. Fj was quite good.

G6

Rather slim, fake boobs, nice bum ok for doggie and feels solid good in lying doggy. Good oral but condom on.

Friendly and hard working. Patient during fj, wanted to finish me and very active, even insist on doing reverse cow girl, cow girl all tht when i said im tired and want to stop without finishing. Will wear condom even for bj. I ask for cim but cannot....everything need condom. Fj was very good.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
G6

Fj was very good.
Can see you enjoyed the FJ :-D

You cannot reset password using "Forget Password" function?
Old 07-11-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

I used a throwaway email account lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1