The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sakura Message - Cat Linh

Massage at 19Jul 11.10am

As usual pop in and the recept (not pretty at all but some says ok) greets me by my name! that is scary... anyway, she ask me wanna try Massage Special (listed on the board) !

immediately to my happiness, i hip hop into the changing room and bath and quicky went up to the room. while at changing room, the guy who knew me ask me wanna try new girl - wow!!! such a extra-ordinary personised service!! of cos i wanna try and so he prepares while i took my shower... hee...

before i was leaded to the room, he asked me to confirm whether i was sure not to take my usual ger no.22 and i said nope and so he call the new ger... she came in with a nice smile, long hair, there was a number written on her face stating 6.5/10. let me introduce: no.19 from hanoi 26yo and recently join sakura gang and prev working same line for 3 yrs in saigon... dream is to work enough $ to do business... as for what business, let see about then... ha...

thinking of special makes me excited!!! and so she starts her 'special' massage...

... ... ... ... 1.5 hours passed ... ... ... ...

really special enough that you should try. i came out happy man and feeling fresh and smelling nice!! highly recommand to those brothers who want special out of ordinary service... quick!!! go get your number!!!

damage: 150k for 'special session'
tips: 150k for the 'hard' work she put in

foot note:
in fact i already know what special is about but yet only till today i tried... well, i am closer to the ultimate service - the VIP!!! and my vip card soon to release to me... ha... or so i thou...
Old 20-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

Cafe with WiFi Access

dear all, to all those brothers wanna escape office poor aircon performance and work in area with pretty gers are, here's some place you can go:

1. Vincom Tower Level 5 Paloma Cafe
2. New Window Cafe @ 76 Nguyen Thi Thang (address might not correct)
3. New Window Cafe @ old quarters (address unsure also)

if you ask me what do this post gonna do with sex-related topics? well, you meet pretty ger there, get contact and ons them, isnt it sex-related? ha...

and also to access sbf without fear... also sex-related...
Old 28-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
herokuhebat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

For all bro and sis in Hanoi, im newbie here in this forum, but stay in Hanoi for sometimes......

this thread seem quite lately..... no action in Hanoi ???

Hi bro NotAGuruYet

what type of 'special' massage that Sakura provide, i went there ask the recept, she explain to me the 'special' massage mean oil massage, is that true ??? or maybe because you are the VIP there that why they give you special service. hehehehe.......

btw..... so far i try many massage in Hanoi, Sakura is one of the place which provide best massage. and girl is not bad too..... pretty and nice.

Another good place for masssage is Asia hotel, brother who like massage should try there.
Old 28-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Samster

Cafe with WiFi Access

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear all, to all those brothers wanna escape office poor aircon performance and work in area with pretty gers are, here's some place you can go:

1. Vincom Tower Level 5 Paloma Cafe
2. New Window Cafe @ 76 Nguyen Thi Thang (address might not correct)
3. New Window Cafe @ old quarters (address unsure also)

if you ask me what do this post gonna do with sex-related topics? well, you meet pretty ger there, get contact and ons them, isnt it sex-related? ha...

and also to access sbf without fear... also sex-related...

another place is 64 Nguyen Du (beside Hele club) i forgot the name of the Cafe, brother NotAGuruYet, do you know that Café name?
Old 01-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herokuhebat
another place is 64 Nguyen Du (beside Hele club) i forgot the name of the Cafe, brother NotAGuruYet, do you know that Café name?
sorry hero, i dont know the name but will try out when i have the freedom. yes, the special masa is oil masa. very nice and relaxing for 1.5hrs session. got special for vip? yes, hj on my session - not free thou... ha...

i am not vip lah... i think what deptrai said on previous post about gangbang after midnite with gate closed might be true if you managed to be their 'kakis'... maybe agent O has the key to the party...

ask deptrai for more info... he is however our 'batman' always have nite out with wonderful ger of the dark...

i am back in hanoi liao! ready for action... btw hero, where are you now?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

Bro NotAGuruYet

Im in Hanoi now. PM me if there action...
Old 08-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hanoi

dear all sb brudders in hanoi... i'm currently back again... would b interested to meet up w like-minded brudders in hanoi... b stinking mi arses in fortuna for d next few days b4 heading to ha long bay... those interested pl pop by d bar counter... i'm one lonely old man sitting there w a few viet vege... kekekeke
Old 18-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Was in Kuala Lumpur last week, now back in Hanoi.

The day before i go to Kuala Lumpur (6/8), went to this place call 'Nuts', is a disco located at the Sheraton Hotel Hanoi. Happening place. One of the place in Hanoi now open until 3am. with other disco all close at 12 mid night.

I arrive there around 9.30pm, there was this Latin dance class on, a lot of sexy and beautiful gals dance at the dance floor.

Around 11pm, the FL start to coming in by small group. look is around 6/10. never try to pick up one becuase that night i went with some local Vietnamese friends (with girls too)

Will go back Nuts this Saturday to check out the place and the FL there.
Old 18-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RTC89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at this Nutz place during my last visit couple of months back. This place at basement of Sheraton Hanoi. Yes, indeed seen some good class ladies there. Will definitely be there next time in Hanoi which could be next week.
Old 18-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BigD is Cool - loads of Potential
Question Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTC89
Was at this Nutz place during my last visit couple of months back. This place at basement of Sheraton Hanoi. Yes, indeed seen some good class ladies there. Will definitely be there next time in Hanoi which could be next week.
Wanted to know if Sheraton a gal friendly hotel? Or do u need to still go out and rent a room outside the hotel for the action?
Old 19-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Bro RTC89, PM me when you here in Hanoi. We can go 'fish' tohether.

Bro BigD, sorry, never stay in Sheraton before. so dun know is girl friendly or not. maybe bro RTC89 know.
Old 19-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Shearton Hanoi

Bros,

Sheraton Hanoi definitely not girl-friendly! Worse if you staying on Club floor with the 24hr concierge serveice where they can see you!

Just checked out of Sheraton this morning after 1 night. Hotel definitely cool! The disco "Nutz" is fantastic. Quality of FLs quite okay and classy. Saw 3 who were jaw-dropping and got an instant hard-on! Was already "mind-bonking" them! As one bro said, they only started to come in after 11pm. However, may need to bring the FLs out to another hotel, definitely no-no in Sheraton!
Heard from bro deptrai4u that there is a budget hotel north of Sheraton. You can bring the gals there then!

Now in Sheraton HCMC. Good luck hunting!
Cheers!

BTW : Sheraton having promotion. Hotel rates very cheap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herokuhebat
Bro RTC89, PM me when you here in Hanoi. We can go 'fish' tohether.

Bro BigD, sorry, never stay in Sheraton before. so dun know is girl friendly or not. maybe bro RTC89 know.
Old 19-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Samster

there is few budget hotel near Sheraton, i try one wich only cost VND60,000 for 2 hour. Clean and nice, but must know talk a bid Vietnamese to bargain the $$$.
Old 23-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 21
ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold

hi all,
I would like to share my story about my little adventure in Hanoi last Monday (15/8).

I was in Hanoi with my colleague, Michael. After our usual dinner, we went to 123 KTV. It was a regular place that we have been there previously.

The beginning was SOP with some girls (about 5-6) standing at the door for us to choose. Michael chose one and I chose one. After the girls sat with us for a short while, Michael said that we can change gals, because his gal can speak a little Chinese as well. So I said if he's ok, then that's fine with me.

So the gal (Huong) sat with me. I started to pick a few songs to sing. During the time when I am singing, there was not much body contact. My hands are pretty quiet at that point. It was after I finished my song that I started to explore her body. My hands started to roam around. And we started to kiss. And kiss passionately with our tongues. Wow! It was already beyond what I usually do at KTVs there in Hanoi. My hands even went to squeeze those breasts of hers under the spagetti strap and bra. I was really enjoying myself there.

The sequence above went on for a while and we only took a break when we had to sing. We were supposed to be there for 1 hour but since we were both enjoying ourselves, we decided to go for another hour. By the hour, both Huong and I were already quite hot and she kept saying 'I like you'. Wow! That's nice.

After we continue for about 20mins or so, there was suddenly a blackout at the KTV! The waiters came in with candles. So imagine we are in a room with no lights and aircon! So hot! So we decided to call for the bill and leave. Michael and I paid the bill and the tips for the girls. When I was about to leave, Huong suggested giving me a lift. So I said 'OK'.

As the blackout affected a portion of the city, there was also no lights on the streets. The traffic was chaotic. So I left with Huong while Michael said he will take care of himself. As I pillon-ride with her on her motorcycle, I had my hands around her waist. I can see her face from the mirrors and it was a great view to see her face. We navigated the chaotic streets of Hanoi. When we were close to my hotel, I asked her whether she want to have coffee and she said ok. I suggested coffee at my hotel. She hesitated initally but agreed after thinking through.

We rode to my hotel in Kim Ma. I brought her up to the top floor where we can have drinks and watch the view from there. Michael joined us. Ordered some drinks and we chit-chatted. About 30mins later, it rained heavily. So heavy that it was not adviseable to ride a bike out there. Huong wanted to stay at my room. Initally, I was against it. But as I also have her safety at heart, I decided to let her stay until the rain subsided and then she can go back home.

Michael and I parted ways. I led Huong to my room...

(to be continued...)
Old 24-08-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray2003
hi all,
I would like to share my story about my little adventure in Hanoi last Monday (15/8).

(to be continued...)
Excellent efforts Ray, good to see that Hanoi tread is alive again. Previously I posted a message about some KTV at Mai Hac De and the few streets around there, have anyone tried those places? Next week I in town, anyone game to do a coordinated attack together, please PM me, likely Tuesday or Wednesday night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1