The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Andyfong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Malay..oways hang wif angel ...pettie size..
Hw do i identify tweety n angel? There are quite a num of petie size LB there, very interested to try out both the legendary names ! Any bros got contacts?? *yum*
Old 24-07-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal View Post
That carpark.... think twice hor!

Rev it up and hard to 3.5 - 4 and get da hell out of there!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 24-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sandybottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's also the other carpark where they park the big vehicles, there also got sisters. Can consider them also.[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with the sistas who hang around this carpark? There seems to be a couple of posts by bros after to say that 'don't go'.
Old 24-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went CV recently with my friend who's back from overseas..

after heavy drinkin, he got e mood to look for LB, n since i'm playin host,
LL follow him

reach CV at 2 plus am.. not much sistas around..

when makin e roundabout at e carpark, saw 1 chio bu (later found tht she's e famous Sandy), circle 1 more time, Sandy asked one of her sistas (i forget e name) to join in..

went to one ulu dark location, i went to e back seat wif sandy n my friend wif e other sista stayed in the front seats..

sandy started her suckin with normal sounds, slurpin n little moans..
but e other sista was moanin like super AV star..

i couldnt cum, mayb too much beer (bros take note ah), sandy was pro enough to suggest HJ, but i was reali unlucky not to cum at all..
utimate sianz..

my friend was totally enjoyin himself n e next day, i saw shoe prints on my dashboard, centre console..

Veri interestin experience, but next visit will confirm not to drink to ensure e fullness enjoyment!!
Old 24-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
KIM JONG ll is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
Going back and forth until you find the right one? Don't do it too many times, you find your target liao then go for it. Don't go on a night safari, its very irritating, you'll just be like those ppl who go there to gawk at them, bringing the whole family along somemore.
And don't bargain, the standard price is $30 for a bj, $50 for a fj.
There's also the other carpark where they park the big vehicles, there also got sisters. Can consider them also.
i was refering to that big lorry carpark..there got another carpark huh? ok will look for it.

seems like i shld avoid that big lorry carpark lor...why will kenna rape or rob?
Old 24-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
KIM JONG ll is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
Going back and forth until you find the right one? Don't do it too many times, you find your target liao then go for it. Don't go on a night safari, its very irritating, you'll just be like those ppl who go there to gawk at them, bringing the whole family along somemore.
And don't bargain, the standard price is $30 for a bj, $50 for a fj.
There's also the other carpark where they park the big vehicles, there also got sisters. Can consider them also.
i was refering to that big lorry carpark..there got another carpark huh? ok will look for it.

seems like i shld avoid that big lorry carpark lor...why will kenna rape or rob?
Old 24-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Yeah, I'm wondering what's wrong with the sisters at the lorry carpark. Bros here can share?
Old 25-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Was boring so drive dwn to CV just now. Saw a LB.. super duper chio. Walked passed mi 1st time reading sms and smile while reading. Must be some bro smsing her bah. Drove another rd wanna see her again... super chio.. majiam those tanned Jap!!! But i think she is a thai or malay.

Dwn my window wanna guess her de.. but a taxi infront of mi dwn the window and asked her also... NB... listen to their conversation and i sianz liao.. coz her voice was rougher than mine.. its a turn off..

Drove another 1 more rd... was so tempted.. very breast nicer than most gers... will wanna try them one day.
Old 25-07-2007, 12:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Was boring so drive dwn to CV just now. Saw a LB.. super duper chio. Walked passed mi 1st time reading sms and smile while reading. Must be some bro smsing her bah. Drove another rd wanna see her again... super chio.. majiam those tanned Jap!!! But i think she is a thai or malay.

Dwn my window wanna guess her de.. but a taxi infront of mi dwn the window and asked her also... NB... listen to their conversation and i sianz liao.. coz her voice was rougher than mine.. its a turn off..

Drove another 1 more rd... was so tempted.. very breast nicer than most gers... will wanna try them one day.
one day? When? Could have been just now if u had just stuff some tissues into your ear and go ahead with it.

I can tell you that u will not regret it.
Old 25-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster (P)

fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
one day? When? Could have been just now if u had just stuff some tissues into your ear and go ahead with it.

I can tell you that u will not regret it.

Still dun have the courage and dun kno wat to ask. Can ask the "are u a post or pre ops?"

If its a pre op... i confirm will not give it a damn and try. If its a post op... i am trying it one day.

Few yrs ago when in my frenz car. 1 LB hope in and we drove to one dark plc after the chalet. Din do anything, we onli ask her to stripped and let us see her body and feel it. Cost us $40 and we gt 4 guys in the car...

hahhahaa...
Old 25-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sounds like you are refering to tweety
Old 25-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour View Post
sounds like you are refering to tweety
Is it? She is the famous Tweety!!! Any bro was there last nite? Is tweety in Pink?
Old 25-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

high possibility its her. cause the first impression i had on her was also very jap look.
Old 25-07-2007, 09:41 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Is it? She is the famous Tweety!!! Any bro was there last nite? Is tweety in Pink?
JUST DO IT!!!

Whichever catches your eye, dont wait.
Old 26-07-2007, 03:54 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
JUST DO IT!!!

Whichever catches your eye, dont wait.
Sound cool. But will those with dick ask mi to service them back? I ever see pic in tis forum tat gt bro go and bbbj for the LB... kinda of turn mi off as i am not so wild yet..

I know that they will not force us to service them as they known tat they are being paid for the service. But will they instead provide losuier service if we dun service them?

Another question is.. let sae i wanna fuck the LB, i can just tell her and drive her off to hotel? or do it in the wild? How does it go? How to pop the question? Sometime i stop my car beside them liao but dun know wat to ask, i ever see brothers there can stop the car and chit chat very long sia.

Pls advise. Paisei leh, i ask so much question but handle gers no problem... now +++ing abt handle half her half man...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1