The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
airspa is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Affair with a much younger girl

I saw her pink nipples and immediately attack them, licking them furiously...

"Ahhhhh" she started making some soft moans as I'm teasing her nipples with my tongue. I really cannot take it to see this girl whom I've been aiming for the past few years moan in front of me, for me.

I unbuckle my jeans and hold her hands and guide her cold hand into my jeans, into my underwear to have a feel of my hard erected cock. Once her cold hand touch my cock, she jerk back a little.

I looked into her eyes, and sensing her nervousness, I said "Don't be scared. I'm yours tonight. Every part of me is yours tonight." In my mind I was thinking that every part of her body is mine too, including her 2 soft and white breasts.

After my assurance, she become slightly more daring and start touching my cock with her cold hands. So nice to have someone holding to my erected cock and rubbing and massaging it. I pulled down my jeans and underwear, exposing my cock to her. She continued rubbing my cock while I take off my t shirt. Soon after we are both naked in the car, with her moaning for me.

"I like your sexy moan. It makes me so high." I said to her.

Seeing her getting more horny now, I whisper into her ears:"I feel like inserting my cock into your pussy, pumping it in and out of your pussy, making hot passionately love with you, and making you my girl tonight." She did not say anything but continue to moan for me. Getting louder and louder.

My erected cock still outside her pussy, waiting for her permission to enter her virgin forest.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

An old saying, "Old cow eat tender grass..." Just anyone also like huh
Old 03-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~iOOi~ View Post
An old saying, "Old cow eat tender grass..." Just anyone also like huh
the tender grass must be willing to be eaten in the first place
Old 04-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
shoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

post more
Old 04-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
cool_nich is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i want to get real chio gal
so how?
any idea
Old 04-06-2008, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i was seduced by her.. i already thought i was over reacting but when she asked if i wanted to go hotel with her when i was still treating her as a normal friend.. i knew she was up to no good. true enough, it was a memorable night for both of us.. when i discovered something shocking!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 15-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

Continue...camping here for more.
Old 15-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
i was seduced by her.. i already thought i was over reacting but when she asked if i wanted to go hotel with her when i was still treating her as a normal friend.. i knew she was up to no good. true enough, it was a memorable night for both of us.. when i discovered something shocking!
Oei ... let you be cock-teaser for 10 days liao leh, come back quick & finish off your shocking story.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 16-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 16
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

hahax quite cheeky when u said girls today so much nutrients, but nice way to hit off a chat.. =D
Old 21-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, anymore update from you of the story...

Waiting anxiously for the exciting part...
Old 21-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
Bro,seem like u got a gd story to share, care to reveal more.
Old 27-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

"Will you love me forever?" She asked.
"Yes, of course.I love you forever." I answered. I don't understand why is it that these gals know that guys are lying when they say this and still believe it.
"Really?" she said.
"Yes, I promise. I promise to love you forever and ever." I replied.
I really cannot take it at this moment and rub my cock against her pussy...

"Argh...." She moaned
"You love it?" I asked..
"Arghhh..." She continued moaning..
"Dear, I'm horny for you. Let me in" I requested
"No dear.. I'm scared. I'm a virgin." She objected.
"Give it to me. I'll take care of you from now on." Without saying anymore, I slowly insert my cock quarter way into her pussy and pull it out.

"ARGHHH.... No dear!" She moaned
I continue trusting my cock quarter way in and out of her pussy and her resistance wears down and totally give in to me. From her expression, I can see that she's feeling pain but still endure on. Seeing this expression of her only turns me on and feel like fucking her more.
Slowly, I insert deeper and deeper till my whole length goes in. We're having hot passionate sex in the car and she's moaning away, enjoying her first fuck of her life.

"Dear.. dear... arghhh.. arghhh.. arghh..." She moaned while I continue thrusting this young girl. I pump her hard until I cummed right into her pussy.

I rested right on her body after I cummed into her.
"You liked it?" I asked.
She keep quiet for a while and then said "It's painful.... But I like it..."
"I'm yours. Promise me to take good care of me ok?" She asked
"Of course." I replied.

Knowing that She had given me her first time, I know that there's more to come. We went for our dinner after that and then proceed home.

To Be Continued...
Old 27-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster

I send her home and proceed home. Took a bath and my phoen rings. It's her. I pick up the phone.
me: "Hello"
she: "Hi dear,"
me: "yes?"
she: "Er... You really will take care of me forever?"
me: "Of course! I love you ."
she: "err.. Thanks."
me: "Thanks for what?"
she: "Just now... I really enjoyed it.. It's my first time.."
me: " haha. you made me so horny just now.. even till now."
she: "Me too"

Suddenly an evil thought came to me.
Me: "You in your own room?"
She: "Yes"
me: "Go and lock the room door"
she: "why?"
me: "just go"
she: "ok"
She went to lock the door and came back.
me: "Dear, I'm naked"
she: "mmm...."
me: " strip off ur clothes"
she: "ok"

We had phone sex right after we got home. I know that she's head over toes about me now, just like what I've planned.

To Be Continued...
Old 27-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great job..
Old 28-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

great...keep it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1