The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
Silent=Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ONS partners and places

After starting the thread on Innocent young HR officer / others encounters recently, a friend of mine ( also a samster) called me up and ask whether is it a true / friction story. i told him that its 99% true as the only friction part was the names and probably the date. ( cant really recall well). He was asking me that how come I got such good lobang where else he nvr had before. We were also discussing on my ONS encounter other than the KC office rendevous.

Hoping to start a thread here for 'lucky' bro out there to share your ONS experience and treat it as a learning point for the others. Please state roughly who is the ONS partner, at which area and also where you have your ONS. (if you dun mind)... I will share mine as below:

*ONS with no string attached and no RTF.

When I am in my poly 1st year, 4 nights clubbing & pubbing a week. Standard places like Zouk, China black, Sparks, boat quay, tanjong pagar etc...If my memory didnt failed me, that year I went to a disco in Boat quay (its closed down long ago, and its party world at boat quay now if i am not wrong). As a group of us were dancing on the dance floor, a gal came toward us and said that one of her friend wants to know my friend. My friend is handsome so always got gals wanna know him therefore friend went over for awhile to meet her frd. He came back shortly and that make us wonder why. He said that the one she met earlier on was a pig trotter of cos faster siam lah. Hahaha, we kept laughing... After a short while, the pig trotter came to us and dance with us, we cant help but broke into laughter. She told me that her friend wanna know me. I was thinking "not another pig trotter again" as I dun want to be a joke like my frd therefore I rejected.

She went back to her group of frds after I rejected to see her frd. After ard 5 minutes, she returned bringing her frd to dance with us. I turned and see this friend of her..Wow so different from her. She is ard 1.63m tall and slim, wearing a dark dress, very Elva Siao lookalike. Yummy..Of course I am interested with this gem therefore I chat and dance with her. She will at time dirty dance with me and used her pair of seductive eyes to seduce me. Sense that its should be the catch of the night therefore I play hard to get.

A group of uncle (at my previous age they consider uncle) at the other tables should be eyeing on her too. They managed to talk to her and make her drink. Fast forward
Can see that she was damn drunk, came towards me and french me right in the middle of the dancing floor. She should be horny already. (Can see those uncle damn agitated) ( I really need to thanks them for making her drunk).

Tell her that I send her hm now before she is dead drunk, she said ok. Eye signal my frd to make a move together (they damn steady one). Thought of bring her home but while waiting for taxi, she suddenly said she dun wan to go hm. I told her I while bring her to an exciting place and she agreed. End up bring her to my frd's condo swimming pool, they talked at one side of the pool while I rest with her together on one swimming pool bench, use a large towel to cover ourself and I finger and play with her nipple. (damn sensitive nipple and watery pussy) After a long petting, brought her to the toilet nearest to the swimming pool mating with her raw there.

All thanks to my bros at that time who are so supportive, therefore I could have my first exciting ONS. This world is so small as that gal is my schoolmate's cousin where I got to know later on. I just wanna share the experience on how an impossible target could possibly be ur ONS partner therefore I did not elaborate much on the love making part.

Any bros willing to share your experience too?
Old 24-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
verisio is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: ONS partners and places

i'm surprised she didn't scream rape.

I WILL NEVER touch even half-drunk strangers. The risks are far too great. I prefer upping them when they are really sober.

Nontheless, u had fun... so how did it continue for u n her?
Old 24-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

many yrs ago, got 2 noe a fren in online forum. we weren't close but sumhw 1 day we exchange MSN n started toking. tat was when she began 2 reveal a lil abt her life. basically, she was newly separated from her ang moh husband. thru d chats also found out she was taking pills. wah lanzzzzzzz, once she tell me tat, immediately notti ideas spring up from my head. (the head below lor) but i never realli initiate anyting yet.

we chatted on, n as d days went we went in2 sex topic as well. basically stuffs like why she went on pills etc. so she kinda remarked she juz wanted 2 make her man feel gd w/o d trouble of using cds. lagi jia lat... even more notti ideas nw. so i began teasing her in MSN etc... like sumtimes she say things like she duno wat 2 say oso, n i reply her by d time i m down on her she won't even hv a chance 2 speak. maybe 2 bz moaning away. usually such times, both of us crack out in laughters. sumtimes she can even ask back, m i sure i m so powderful anot. i got bolder n bolder... until every single chat cfm got sexual "acts" involved.

1 fine day, we finally exchange pictures. wah kaoz... BBW lor. i tink back, never do a BBW be4... WTF... mai hiam la. summore gunning 4 free fuck, does it realli matter tat much? so slowly slowly i try 2 entice her wif more sexual conversations.

her husband left her 4 mths oredi, so all these 4 mths she was on pills but yet no man touched her. she revealed she used 2 hv a lot of sex wif her husband n nw feeling lost. nt juz coz nobody ard in d house but oso coz suddenly all sex stopped.

here's d interesting ting. sumtimes she drinks alone at home, so occasionally i m chatting wif her when she is slightly intoxicated. tats also d time she herself oso get bolder, teasing me wif wat she will do 2 me if i m realli there. can u imagine my rod getting hard every single nite when we tease each other like tat.

i decide 2 try my luck n see if i can realli upzzz her. i pop d question, wat if i m realli there will she realli do wat she claimed she will. she replied she is nervous when she is sober. wah wah lanz lanz... if nt sober means...? HO SEH LIAO!!!!! but we clear up a lil... she doesnt mean totally drunk or tipsy. she actually meant if realli wanna do it, if a few glasses of her fav vodka can help loosen her up. she asked back again, i realli dun mind her being BBW meh? being d horny fart i m (read high sex drive), i told her its nt the body tat matters, its d skill. HAHAHAHAHAHA wat complete BS now tat i tink back as i type. but ok lahhh. FOC one wat u expect?

obviously, we set a date which is d very nx day. but she gonna make sure her tenant nt around first, or at least nt around when i arrived. coz i told her i wanna do sum fucking kinky stuffs everywhere in her house except her tenant's room of coz. but wat i wanted wasn't juz bonking. i simply told her, since she is on pills there is nothing we cannot do. so i requested no rules (except no anal, not a big fan of anal) 2 our lil encounter, is she ok anot? she asked wat i mean, so i explained 2 her... i will tell her wat i wan 2 see her do. watever i wan from her, i dun take "no" 4 an answer. as gd as, my totally 200% submissive sex slave 4 d night. i was shocked when she replied... OK NO PROBLEM. anything i wan, she will gib it 2 me. no restrictions.

she 2, had sum requests which i kindly obliged. but juz very simple things like, can i let her hv sum drinks (by herself in her house) be4 i go up 2 her place. can screw her, anything oso can lah.

d fateful day came n i found myself speeding on PIE all d way until i hit her CP. d tot of bonking her juz makes me wanna get there faster. i reach her CP n sms her, but she said she's nt ready yet.

to be continued...
Old 24-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm,i've got 1 ons story too !
Around June last year,as it was my friend's birthday,so we headed down to O Bar to celebrate his birthday,so we reached O bar but the only thing is that I'm underage,I'm scared that i got rejected by the bouncers,so I decided to hiong one time,phew,the bouncers and the ladies outside O bars didnt ask for my IC,so heng heng went in.

So when I went it,found two small and squeezy tables for about 10 of us ? so we ordered like 2 martells @ $250 , house pors , shots and pops ! so we drank and drank, one of my friend asked me to hit the dance floor as we were abit tipsy and high already, so off we went to hit the dance floor, saw this lady wearing a white top and somesort like blue short jeans. So she and I had some eye contact, but we didnt hit it off so fast, my friend was asking me whether am I scanning her ? I replied "yes", my friend asked me to go dance with her lah ! i said "later,go out and smoke first" then we went out to smoke,he went in first,as some of my friends came out to smoke too,so i accompained them. When I went in,I SAW MY FRIEND DANCING WITH HER ALREADY, wth,fast hands fast legs man, so i thought i could give up the thought of her already.

So after my friend danced with her, I asked my friend : "how was the dance?" you know when you eyed on the girls already then taken up,that kind of feelings ? like jealous jealous, my friend replied " okay lorh" That made me more SIO,okay nevermind,so i went up to her and said "hello,may i dance with you ?" she replied " okay. " And I asked for her age, she was 23 yrs old, so we danced,at first no sparks,but after i bought her some pops and the sparks started to flew,we danced and french kissed each other infront of my friends and the crowd there. My friends were all looking at me and giving me those cheers like WOWOW! gogogo ! I heck-care them and continued kissing her and enjoying the beautiful experience I'm having now.

So time flew,and the closure of O bar soon arrived,as she was tipsy,i followed her out of O Bar,she then sticked to me like a super glue,I asked her whether she wanna go home,her replied was "No,I wanna have fun tonight" Upon hearing this,the sexual arousement hit me off,so i cheekily teased her : "Then go my house ?" she said " Okay!" Without further delay,hailed a cab and headed home,leaving my friends there waiting for cab as they knew whats gonna happen next!

Reached my house,and proceeded into my room,so she laid on my bed as I switched on my computer,I asked her "Wanna have sex?" she said "OKay!" then i immediately strip her,took off her clothes and jeans short,after taking her black tube bra,i started to caress her B cup breasts and her nipples,as she was lying on the bed. Moving down to her pussy,its wet already,so I started fingering her till she cummed once,then she turn me over and strip me and gave me the finest blowjob I ever had in my life,the precise suction,her cfm looks i desired for,i told myself i cant hold on anymore,turning her over for,ready for some actions already,I inserted my rifle into her base without Cap,as I pumped she would moan,her moaning is like "ahh,dear,ahh" after 15minutes of pumping,I finally cummed,unloading my loads onto her stomach.

After a rest,we went for round 2,her moans are simply the best moans i ever heard seriously bros,so round 2 was abit longer,after 20 - 25mins of pumping,loaded onto her stomach again,she and i went to wash up and we went to bed. The next day,i sent her home by cab and we did not contact ever again,I REGRET FOR NOT CONTACTING HER
Old 24-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wats a bbw
Old 24-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

BBW = Big Beautiful Women... i.e big-boned... not slim or regular...
Old 24-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

Pertaining to Bro Verisio question, we did not even exchange contact. After that, sayanora to her. I tink she is also a player lah cos she also didnt ask me for my contact too. That time I got gf therefore don't want to dig me own grave.

Thanks Bro for contributing their stories. IMHO, it really makes me feel great that I can share my achievement here. There are still more of my achievement to be share with bros out there soon if you all dun mind.
Old 25-09-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

continue from here

n so there i was at d carpark, when she told me she nt ready yet. i was worried she hv 2nd tots so i asked her in sms if it was so. she said no, she was wanting it very much, but she juz wanna get slightly tipsy 1st. so 4 tat 40mins of waiting we hv exchanges of sms.

rem i said i wanna do sum kinky stuffs. so throughout d waiting time i took d chance 2 tell her wat i was wanting 2 do. 1st was attire. all i wanted 2 see was her in tight but thin top n a g-string d moment she open the door. it juz get me all sexcited 2 see a woman tat way, wif tits protruding from behind d clothes. wat other tings i ask 4 in sms, find out below urself.

she's ready, n went up. door was slightly ajar n she opened 4 me 2 enter when she saw me coming. my eyes were already raping her visually. i finally get a full glimpse of d attire i ask her 2 be in. damnnnnnnnnn, i seriously hv 2 shag her out tonite. d door click (she closed d door) n immediately i pull over n french her. as promised 2 me, her hands immediately unzip, flash out my rod n went down on her knees right there. there she was, tat damn slutty look n she juz went "i wan 2 suck so much! i really wan 2 suck tat cock! plssss? plssss?" d BJ was really a hard one. i didnt wan to touch her vital parts yet. she was really sucking my guts out. its a nite 4 sex n nothing else. we didnt even bother 2 talk n get straight down 2 action.

after a while i pull her up n signal her 2 sit on d sofa. i sat beside her n started frenching fierce again. she held my hand n wanted 2 guide it 2 her lovehole but i withdrew my hand. i juz told her, slowly, d nite is still young.

i decided 2 walk around n stand behind d sofa. literally resting my rod on her shoulders while my hands gently touch her around her neck, then 2 her chest. it must hv gone on for quite a while, her hands came back up n was pumping my rod gently as well. up n down, up n down i rub her chest n wif each downstroke i got nearer n nearer to her tits. her tits were oredi getting hard. i can see it so clearly. (nw u noe y i ask 4 tat attire haha) i noe she is waiting 4 me 2 cup her. her wish came true, n my hands slip under her thin top n i gv it a hard squeeze. 4 d 1st time, she moaned. d harder i squeeze her tits, the faster she pump my rod. i remove her hand eventually coz i didnt wan 2 cum.

i took out my rite hand n work it down between her legs. she's damn wet oredi. so there i was, squeezing her tits n fingering her hard. she called out 4 me "can u fuck me? i'm v wet oredi..."

fuck now? not so easy! my whole intention was 2 "torture" her so much until she beg me 4 it. i juz went on playing wif her tits n fingering her, at sum point i whisper in her ears "u r fucking nt horny enuff" she beg 2 differ obviously. she can only retort while catching her breath "nt horny? i m oredi so wet, i really cannot take it. fuck me can? fuck me laaaaaaa i really cannot take it anymore" (can u imagine hw shiok when a woman beg u 2 screw her in tat kind of voice as if she is sobbing)

i was so damn turned on 2 see her saying tat n trying 2 catch her breath at d same time. she is really begging me now. LOL! i climb over d sofa infront of her n ask her firmly "u wan my cock rite?" she replied "yes yes, pls i really v horny oredi" i shaft it hard inside her mouth. there she goes again wif her BJ, sucking me hard wif all her horny moans. all the whole time of BJ i kept squeezing her tits.

i purposely dun wan 2 tell her anything. she was sucking n sucking hard, n i blasted my 1st load into her mouth. she was kinda taken by surprise, but continued wif d BJ. "dun u spit it out" i told her. she swallowed it, n begin licking up all d cum on my rod. watever cum i see dripping by d side of her lips, i juz use the tip of my rod slurp it up n shaft it back inside her mouth.
Old 25-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent=Killer View Post
Thanks Bro for contributing their stories.
u r welcum bro. do u feel d same as me, tat flings/ONS r more sexciting than WLs? i always prefer them.

juz hope nobody feel i m hijacking ur thread.
Old 25-09-2008, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems interesting places here
Old 25-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

Bro NewFreedom, dun worry about that. My intention was to let everyone share their achievement here. I perfectly understand how you feels when you are telling others all this, its just that now you are typing in words rather the verbal. The excitment is really beyond words. Pls carry on while I was write more too.

ONS is something exciting but at times i am afraid that if the gal is sticky type than there will be trouble if OC finds out. FLs/HCs those can say its different feeling cos I go there just to relieve myself, pay and go. No trouble at all..
Old 25-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do ONs still exist these days?? Quite hard leh i think, girls these days are weird..... Any joints to reccommend?
Old 25-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

All so happening sia... things like happened / chanced to have a girl take initiative and happened to have a girl so experienced in bed and happened to have another fren's who happened to not be ard and can lend his hideout for activites ..... that day should buy bay bio

As for me, not so happening. Was out at Serangoon park eating with a fren. Then one of the waitress caught both our attention, not bad looking as one can guessed. We decided to see who can tackle. Honestly, she;s my type. Small frame, cutesy gurl....

waited for her to come ask what we wanna order, then teased her ard verbally.... a negative point would be actually is a female teen from across sillypore. Anyways, managed to got hold of her number...

Been exchanging msges for like a couple of days, how many days? I dunno.
Dated her out for movie and kbox till latelate.... surprisingly she did not ask to leave for jb? During the singing, managed to wrap my arms ard her with no ressitance...... but did not went further than that...

Its like alreadi 1 or 2 or 3 am. I suggested to her why not we have a rest somewhere, and she jokingly said something like ' ni yao dai wo qu na li, yao ba wo chi diao ah?" (u wan bring me where to? dun eat me up!)
my instant reply is, very late liao, now actually very hungry lei, can eat u up or not.
no response but rather a cheeky smile ...

ended up at H81.
for english pls press 1.
for chinese pls press 2.

for fr pls press 1.
for assistance pls press 2.

for fr with censorship pls press 1.
for fr without censorship pls press 2.

for indian dance before fr with censorship pls press 1..
for indian dance before fr with................

The rest is history.
cheers.
Alp.
Old 25-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

I think ONS is pretty subjective to individuals, all depends on several factors like the right place, right time, right mood and of course your fate. Some things are meant to be years will be yours, some things are not meant to be yours, even how much you force also won"t come to you. Have to take it naturally.

Usually these types of stuffs higher chances will happen in pubs, clubbing scenes where the other party are also scan for us to accompany for the night, if you are lucky you will hook up a chio one, if you are one just be contended at least you got a hole to poke for that night.

For me, I got some from my clubbing scenes, usually are from my guy"s frens. They are usually from the media industry and have higher chances to noeing the more outgoing ladies from there who are also out for thrill for that night.

Usually is after a round of drinks, hot partying, some rubba rubba on the dance floor, ended up either at the hotel bed or at the girl"s house. These kinds of stuffs will only last for that night if you are so lucky maybe she will become your FB for long, that depends how well both of you click.

For me ONS just comes and goes, nothing much to talk about. Is just some extra thrill or fun for that night, more challenging for me is to meet some higher class ladies, high earning working class ladies that are game to "bao" you to be their part-time lover, then that will be a different story. That is where you will be stepping onto another new phase of your life. Not only you get free bonks but also extra cash to spend. For me I still had not managed to hit that stage but I think shld be challenging and exciting.
Old 25-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for sharing their experience, let me continue with mine.

As i said previously, I chiong frequently during poly days therefore got more opportunity, young gals and boys always desire for sex but lack of courage, after a few drinks, both get bolder and bolder, anything might happen.

I got this ONS which was also in poly time. At that point of time, I got a chiong buddy name John. We always discussing, bio and sian gals together. One fine day, one of our classmate Ber came to us and ask whether we wanna go pub tonite. He mentioned that his ex gal frd asked him whether he wanna mit therefore he hoped that we can acc him, he thought that he could have chance patching back with her. Since we got nothing to do some go there see whether got any chio bu anot or maybe her ex gal frd's frd pretty anot.

That night we mit at a pub (near to current Club Nana, but at level 2), forgotten what is the name of the pub but anyway its close down too. We went in together to look for her ex. Her ex was really gorgeous with sparkling eyes. She is ard 1.58, b cup but the best was her skin was very fair and smooth like tofu. She was with one of her frd, nothing to say about her frd cos her frd is simply 'carrot leg' but got C-D cup. We introduced each other and got to know that her name is Juliet, her frd Esther.

We drank and tok cock with them, as John and me always got this type of lobang so we know what to say & do in order to make them happy and enjoy themselves. Soon all of us seems like long lost friends that like to bitch around. We discovered that in fact Juliet got a bf but in the army where else Esther was single. Ber knew that he no chance already, moreover he seem like the odd one out cos we were talking and laughing but he kept drinking and nothing much to say. I asked him whether can I sian Juliet anot, he said go ahead lah, I didnt say I wanna patch back with her what. Sour grape!

Since he said that then we fifth gear up already, we break into smaller group while John talked to Esther and I told to Juliet. We played guessing game, dice, sang song and also lotsa drinks. (that time most pop duet was Ni Jui Zhen Gui) When we sang that song, during chores part we looked into each other eyes and even hold hand. Maybe its under the influence of alcohol or maybe its the charisma of me made her totally forgotten that she had a bf, we didnt even bother our friends are looking at us anot. But then when we turn over and see later, Esther was lying on John shoulder and his hands were around hanging on Esther's tits. We were really fast and furious at that time, its really good to be young.

Good times flies really fast, its already 2+am, the pub will be closing soon. Of cos we wont let them go easier, arrange to go my house for 2nd round. Bought a bottle of Tequilla from 7-11 and proceed to my house. Ask whether Ber wanna go hm first but he insisted on staying we us, hai...I was thinking, John and Esther, Juliet and me then he alone still wanna come with us for what. Did not bother too much as the most impt thing is Juliet, not him.

Once we reach my house, we played games and drank even more. Can see that all of us were tipsy and decided to take a rest. 5 of us squeezing in a queen size bed and yet Ber wanna to sleep in the middle. WTF man... We use a big blanket to cover ourself and sleep cos next day still need to go sch. Can you sleep in this situation? Of cos no man, Juliet and i were frenching under the blanket. I fondered her nice firm tits and cant help stroking her back and her inner tight cos her skin was god damn smooth. I proceed further up and found that her silky panty was already wet. Massage her clit with the panty on and can feel that she is breathing heavily. I guide her hand to my erected manhood, she stroke it slow and nice, at times she will use her finger to rub the tip of my penis that really give me an electrifying sensation. My hand immediately went under her undies to locate the the opening of the agitated volcano, i rub on her clit and she immediately gave a moaning sound, we could feel that there are movement sound on the bed at that time, seem like they are turning over to see. We stopped at the activities immediately and only resumed after 5mins when its sound peaceful again. I carry on frenching her, fondering her tits, rub her clit and eventually fingering her. All the while she was stroking and playing with my dick. I finger her till i can really feel a contraction of her vagina and juices flow till my wrist, my whole palm was wet filling with love juice. (no joke, she is really like volcano eruption) Slowly, i could feel that the stroking die off, she stopped moving. I was shocked and whisper into her ear ' What happen?'. No reply from her, shake her also no respond. Damn piss off, she enjoy already fall alseep (maybe we drank alot), leaving my erected bro alone sobbing. No point playing with dead fish therefore falls alseep too.

The next morning she turned over and hugged me after she woke up, that made me awake too. I turned to her and she smile at me. I asked her whether she enjoyed last nite and she said that its the best sleep ever. I told her that she enjoyed already fall alseep then what about me? She said: 'Sorry dear, properly I am too tired and drunk. Its so enjoyable and relaxing till I falls asleep last nite. How can i make it up for you?' Wah early in the morning, she also horny ah, but cant do it right there cos my friends are still sleeping. Check out whether anyone in the house anot and as expected, everyone had already gone out cos we did not attend the morning class. Pull her to my parent room and once we are in there, we french like no tomolo. Take of her top, pull down her strapless bra slightly leaving it on and start to attack her nipple. Pinkish nipple aroused me even more early in the morning, take off her shorts, move aside her silky off white undies and start rubbing her clit and finger her again. Her moaning was getting louder and louder, i could see that she really cant control her moaning therefore i pull out my dick from the shorts and put into her mouth to lower down the volume. The suction was good with tongue twisting while doing BBBJ. She will never failed to lubricate my whole hand with her love juice and i also dunno why she can be so watery as i had ever met anyone like this wet before. Cant wait anymore, I take off my shorts and pulled down my boxer, leaving her lingerie still on, pull her undies one side and insert my manhood filled with beads of her saliva mixing with my precum into her. She was realli moaning loudly during every thrust, her moaning makes me think whether is my dick really that almighty? Carry her up while my dick still inside, slowing thrusting her and walk to the dressing table, admiring the way how she had been thrust by a hunk and how slutty can she look while she was enjoying. Let her down and doggie her right in front of the mirror increased the speed of Phelps swimming from my sperm tank to the tip of my manhood. "I'm cuming". Push her to the bed and shake my cannon that was already aiming at her mouth. I said: "open ur mouth". She gave me an pathetic look and she 'NO, pls". But it was too late, before she could finish her sentence, strings and strings of sperm flew towards her mouth and also her face. Really enjoy having sex with her therefore I wrote so much on this ONS partner. Hope bro out there dun complain.

She quickly bathed before everyone woke up, before I could say anything, she told me not to tell anyone including my friends. She added on that this will be the first and the last time. At that point of time, i was tinking why she said something that I wanna tell her in the first place, seems like she is a guy rather than me. Play me liao then dumped me. Hahaha. Since i got gf, while she got bf therefore no string attached. Great!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1