The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
airspa is Cool - loads of Potential
Affair with a much younger girl

After reading so many stories here, I think it's time for me to contribute my story to share with all bros here. Please pardon my bad english. Below is a true story that happened to me a few years ago in 2004:

I got to know Peiyin through a friend of mine. When I got to know her, she is only in Sec 3, looking very sweet and innocent. She has a big breasts. I'm not a breast person, but I'm still attracted to hers. Peiyin has no lack of suitors in school, but she is still unattached. As for me, I'm 13 years older than her. I must admit I am quite attracted to her. I always tell myself that it's impossible between us due to our age gap.

Her results was not very good at that time, and therefore she and her friends approach me to teach them. I tutor them after work at times at their void deck. Sometimes once a week, sometimes every fortnight. However, her friends are always nowhere to be seen during the tuition, leaving me and Peiyin alone.

Slwly, her friends are nowhere to be seen for tuition. Peiyin and me got closer and closer as time past. Most of the time, I meet her at night after my work to tutor her for a few hours at her void deck before we go for supper and then eventually sending her home.

As time goes, I feel that I'm more and more attracted to her. My emotions seems to overwhelm my logical thinking. I keep telling myself that it is impossible between us as I am old enough to be her teacher, but the more I try to do that , the more sadder I feel...

I always ask myself, should I carry on with this or should I just let go?

To be continued...
Old 30-05-2008, 08:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Serpents has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Affair with a much younger girl

Underage girl ????
Old 30-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Devilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,gd story,pls continue!
Old 30-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

I did not touch her then, although I have feelings for her. I don't know about her if she has any feelings for me. But there are times when she let me touch her arm, on the pretext of me feeling cold.. She is the kind of girl who is very conservative and letting me touch her arm is a big turn on. Initially, I touch her arm with my cold hand, and then remove my hand. And she say "You can continue holding if you want". Wasei...

I taught her for a few months before I was send to Germany for work. I did not contact her then. When I came back, she's already graduated from secondary school and proceed to JC.

The first time I met her after coming back, she was meeting me in her JC uniform, with her hair bun up. Wa, see her in her JC uniform and her new hairstyle makes my cock stand. I think I have fetish for her. Feel like stripping off her uniform and give it to her immediately. Already pass her legal age now but unless I want just a fling with her. If not, I don't think anything will come out between us due to our age gap.

She told me that in her school, there are some guys after her but she is not interested in them. At the back of my mind, I was wondering if she is waiting for me. There are times when I wanted to tell her that I like her but something is holding me back- Our age gap.

Bros reading this forum, if you are me, what will you do?
Old 30-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i once have an affair with 15 years younger.. she a OL.. kinky at first but later discovers she had an ulterior motive..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
i once have an affair with 15 years younger.. she a OL.. kinky at first but later discovers she had an ulterior motive..
I think your story sounds more appeal to me. Please continue.
Old 30-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9455 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

care to share what ulterior motive she has
Old 30-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

camping here

i also curious to know what's the ulterior motive bro care to share share?
Old 30-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can we change story teller? I dun like to read rotan stories.
Old 30-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Carl_Brand is Cool - loads of Potential

thats interesting bro, keep it up
Old 30-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Xiao Hei

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Bro you hijack his thread .... but then, maybe both can carry on ...
Old 30-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by airspa View Post
Bros reading this forum, if you are me, what will you do?
no need to ask us, just feed us the next installment.
Old 30-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

another camper reporting..
Old 30-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Let both stories continue...

Camping here as it's a topic close to heart... coz I also had an affair which is 18 years in gap , knn can be her father liao but luckily I'm blessed with those boyish looks, ppl won't say I'm lau-tee-gor when seen together. However, she's a WL so no need to say what ulterior motive she has
Old 30-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

I didn't touch her at all, at least when she's underage, although I have liking for her, so no rotan story...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1