The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4213 / Power: 16
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute
Random Sex, Sex related Stuff

A thread for those sex and sex-related stuff you don't know where to post to.

Mine is

I got sized up by a pre-granny.

Can't reveal too much background.

I was waiting in person for replies to my queries, the pre-granny(late 40s, early 50s) was also there chatting to the person I spoke to.

She gave me this up down quite intense look, it was either I looked like someone who owed her money from a long time ago and she was trying to recall, or I looked like a very very tasty dish to her.
And I don't think the way her eyes lingered on my body pointed to any money things.

I was wearing face mask, which automatically upgrades looks, as long as you don't take it off.
I was observing her as she sized me up, and it honestly creeped me out.
Is that how ktv and fish tank girls feel when guys are there choosing ?

The whole visual non verbal exchange was very unsettling, I just told the person to email me the details and left.

Yes, I tucked tail and ran away

The pre-granny was I think barely over 1.5m, almost as wide as she was tall, with a scowling contenance.

Maybe I am thinking too much, but in a very strange way, that actually scared me.
If she and I were the last persons on Earth and we had to screw to continue humanity.
So long, Humanity. Was good while it lasted.
She can literally have it over my dead body.

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 18-10-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Sex, Sex related Stuff

Entitled woman orders and eats 4 trays of oysters before main course.
This was on a simple drinks date.

Dude bailed out on woman and leaves her with the bill.
Feels good

Old 18-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10260 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Er... tis 1 gum here ma?

https://youtube.com/shorts/LdKnZOEZf...lzitPjcOYnwoyx
Old 18-10-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

share a short sexperience here.

Last time I had a ex-girlfriend stay at one of those landed along YCK Road / Hougang Ave 2 junction. I used to stay at her home during my university holidays. Her parents were overseas for work and her elder brother was rarely home. The whole house just me, my ex-gf and her maid.

So my ex-gf and I would fuck in the morning, then she will ask the helper go buy breakfast, and then after breakfast, she will go out to work at her internship while I just chill around the house. Evening time, I will go pick her up from work, go out for dinner and then go home fuck again. So this routine basically last for the entire 3 months of my university holiday as I didn't find any internship/jobs.

Now about the maid. Her name is Eva and she is early 30s from Philippines. However, everyone call her "Auntie" since she joined about 5-6 months (heard from my ex-gf) when previous maid couldn't perform and send back. Eva is also the slutty kind. When at home, she will wear a t-shirt and fbt, courtesy of my ex-gf who have a lot of those old fbt from her JC days.

While at home, I usually play PS3 at the living room or use my laptop at my ex-gf room. When at living room, can always see Eva walk around in her fbt and her ass shape which sometimes make me damm horny.

One night, around 2nd week, after my ex come home and after we fucked, she was damm tired so she went ahead and sleep. I went downstairs, wanting to play the PS3 but saw the light from the maid room. So they have a rule for the maid where the maid cannot close or lock the maid room door so her room is always "visible" to everyone. Feeling curious, I creep to the pillar next to the room. Can see her video talking to what seems like a guy and they were conversing in Tagalog. Eva was wearing just t-shirt and panties, not even FBT and she was laying down on her mattress. That made my cock rock hard even though I just had sex. Then as they chat, Eva started to sound more angry / upset and after they end call, she was visibly crying / weeping. As she turn around and got up, I pretend to open the fridge and walk pass the room like never see and quickly went up.

She must have notice or something because the next morning, she was quite elusive; She see me go to kitchen , she will siam to laundry area and so on. I waited for my ex-gf to sleep again then went down to the maid room and talk to her.

Me: "Eva, why you keep avoiding me today?"
Eva: "No sir, i didn't"
Me: "I saw what happen last night. How come you got boyfriend?"
Eva: "No Sir. Break up already."
Me: "I have to tell N (my ex-gf) though."
Eva: "No Sir, please. They cannot know I have boyfriend else Sir, Mdm will be angry. They will send me back home. I need this work."
Me: "Then how?"

Eva stood there feeling embarrassed. As I turn around and wanted to leave the maid room, she quickly grabbed my arm and say "Sir, what you want? I can do anything." When I heard that sentence, straight away my cock mari-kita liao. I turn around and point at my rock hard cock budging from my army shorts. She took the hint and knelt in front of me, then pull down my pants and start licking my cock. Damm! I almost couldn't believe what happen. Her licking and stroking then turn to her taking my cock entirely into her mouth. She slurp and suck while I stood there enjoying her face. Not long after, I ejaculated hard into her mouth while she gag and spit out the cum on the floor.

Next day, after my ex-gf left for intern work, while I was playing PS3, I signal Eva to get me some water. I jokingly tell her she will look better in her panties and she immediately took off her fbt. Straight away, my cock mari-kita again and I pointed at my cock and say "see la.. how?"

Again, she took the hint. So for the next 30 mins, I was playing ps3 while she suck me off from the couch.

In the weeks after, I enjoyed both my ex-gf and Eva's mouth. I never get to fuck Eva as she was afraid of getting pregnant but manage to get her to masturbate in front of me while I rub myself and cum on her body. When my ex's parents finally came back, it also mark the end of my 'staycation' there.

For those who want to imagine how eva look like:

Old 20-10-2023, 05:47 AM
Samster

Everytime my wife and I have sex, I take a dollar and I put it in an envelope next to the bed....

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/219f_wH2vDg

Love her reactions at the end.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1