The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
combatwombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhealthy Obsession (with my wife's younger sister)

"rene" PART 1

This is true story so don't expect any unrealistic scenarios. I guess this has happened to many bros here as well, fantasising over some one you know you can never have. Just sharing as it gets me aroused.

I have this unhealthy obsession with my wife's younger sister, she is really fucking hot, cute face, fleshy at the right part and has a pair perfect boobs, I would say a well sized C. Let's call her "rene"

rene will always be wearing loose t-shirts at home paired with hi-cut short FBT shorts, every time I visit my in-laws I would wish she was at home so I ogle at her young tight body, and her milky white boobs with the occasional zaogeng when she bends down. (I kept a small collection of secretly shot videos of some of her zaogeng episodes, and a folder of her Instagram/FB photos I found arousing )

On one occasion, I was alone with my wife at my in-laws place, she was watching TV in the living room, I was a little sleepy and wanted to rest, so I proceed to rene's room to rest. (My wife was previously sharing the bedroom with rene before we got married.)

Suggested to on the aircon as the weather was really hot, so, with my wife watching tv in the living room, I shut the room door, laid out the extra mattress and lay down to get some rest, I was facing the cupboard and this equation suddenly went through my head "me alone + rene's room + wardrobe)

Wooohoooo...an all-access pass to the Rene's wardrobe. Man this should be the closest I can get my hands on Rene, or at least her intimates.

With the door shut, I opened Rene's cupboard and begin looking for her intimates, first item, a neon pink bra I often spotted her wearing through her thin and loose white t-shirt. Took a deeeeep snifff...man it smells good..too bad its not unwashed, but I still can smell her heavenly womanly scent..and lick the inside of the bra cup where her nipple should be..gave me an instant hard on..

I wanted to steal the bra, but it would be a little too obvious, and I have no where to keep it, I decided to target her panties, dug up a simple black panty, stuffed it in my pants and started to jerk off with it, held the pink bra to my face with my other hand, and taking in deep breathes and licking bra cup inside and out like no tomorrow.

I manage to abstain from cumming as I didn't want that heavenly moment to end. I placed back the bra in the wardrobe, but kept the panties in my pocket. Gonna bring it back home for keepsake. Laid down to catch a nap with a super hard-on and endless fantasizing about Rene, and these questions kept running through my head, "How can she be mine?","What is the closest I can get to having her?" "I can't have her cos it will ruin my family and hers" But I really, really wanted her.

PART 2 coming soon.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
combatwombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unhealthy Obsession (with my wife's younger sister)

Let me know if bros here want to hear more of my obsession.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait to hear more...

Please continue.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS....

Cheers...

Cheers
Old 31-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ShinnPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, support too
Old 31-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Osimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ....
Old 31-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

nice share, keep it up
Old 31-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue TS.
Old 31-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Great start! Liking this already!
Old 31-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice start to your story TS, pls cuntinue...
Old 31-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
kunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another SIL story!! Camping camping
Old 31-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
DingFeng121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 01-08-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share, please write more.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please do not go any further with your unhealthy obsession. It is bad for everyone involved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1