The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marionette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Trip to batam

hello guys. after reading so many stories online from you guys, I've decided to contribute my own short story about the trip that I had with my girlfriend, J and her elder sister K.

here's a brief introduction about J and K.
J : 161cm, ard 50kgs, cute looking and loves outdoor activities.
L : 165cm, ard 45kgs, firm ass with small boobs and loves dancing.

and as for myself, I'm just a regular guy that you see on the streets.

anyway, I've been together with J for a couple of years and we had sex quite regularly (with protection of course). J has a Bcup boobs and nice small brown nipples that I love to suck while having sex with her.

back to the story. I would often visit her home for dinner and stuffs of the like. K was always not at home so didn't really interact with her.

however the times when K was at home, she would sit on the floor crossed legged and that often gave me a great view of her panties underneath her fit shorts.

the whole trip started when I won a lucky draw for 2 to go to batam. and I was suggesting to J, why not ask your sister along and we can split the cost? it would be rather cheap I thought.

and soon enough, it was the day of the trip. it's was a hot Saturday morning and a long boat ride up to batam. once we reached the resort, we gotta change into our swimming attire for the sea sports at the resort.

J and K were still unpacking their bags so I took my shorts and trunks to the bathroom to change. after changing, I left the bathroom only to see both J and K top naked in front of the mirror still picking which bikini do they wanna wear. I was stunned......

TBC.
Old 16-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
sideswapu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip to batam

Bro.. u r so lucky.
Support you..
Kindly continue
Old 16-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks promising...please continue
Old 16-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
cygnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start. Need to read on.
Old 17-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
kankachng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, can you continue, camping here
Old 17-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

sayisi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. nice story.. more pls
Old 17-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

J and K were still unpacking their bags so I took my shorts and trunks to the bathroom to change. after changing, I left the bathroom only to see both J and K top naked in front of the mirror still picking which bikini do they wanna wear. I was stunned......

I didn't wanna alert them so quickly into the trip. so I silently crept back into the toilet. sat down on the toilet bowl and furiously masturbated to the mental images of J and K naked bodies next to each other. speaking of which, K has a fantastic bod! she's slim with no tummy! K probably has the same size boobs as J. no wonder they can share undies with each other. (ps I love trimmed and toned bods!)

half thru the deed, J knocked on the door asking why am I taking so long to change into my swimming attire! I quickly replied stomachache and got away with it.

after finishing, cleaned up the area then made my way out of the toilet and saw the 2 girls sitting on the bed watching some movie on tv. (our room had 1 queen size bed and an additional bed, sofa bed, which was for me and extremely uncomfortable.)

I then signaled them to grab their stuffs and lets go have some fun!! started off with banana boat ride. with me in front, J and K at the back. fell a couple of times and had plenty of fun!

next wanted to try jetskiing. requested for 2 jetskis but the resort only had 1 in working condition. so no choice fit 3 into 1 jet ski. me being the only male one, rode in front again with J behind and K at the back.

5-10 minutes down the ride, we decided to swap positions. K would ride and J behind and me at the back. it was quite fun to sit all the way back cause that's where the swing had the most energy. grabbed onto J's life vest tightly so I wouldn't fly out.

then after J and K decided to swap to let J take control. then so J was in front, following by K then me. and as usual, I grabbed K's vest tightly to prevent myself from flying out. but suddenly images of her naked bod flooded into my mind. and I am starting to spot an erection. and hugging so closely to K with an erection down below isn't a very good thing. I'm sure at some instance K should have felt my erection poking into the back of her butt.

soon enough it was time to return the jetski. J brought us back to the pier and I'm still trying to cool down my erection else I'll have a hard time explaining when we go up on shore. thank god my thoughts about work killed all the excitement I had and I was back to normal when we hit the pier!

we then proceeded to go for the ATV ride. J being the more adventurous one, rode all the way in front and K and me trailing behind her. I sticked close to K and I watch her butt wriggle with the vibrations of the ATV and the many times which we need to half squat to get past some obstacles. what a sight to behold!

time flies when we are having fun doesn't it?

it was the end of the day and we had to make our way back to the room to bathe and get ready for dinner and night activities.

me being the gentleman, I let either of the girls bathe first. J wanted to have some time with me so she got K to bathe first. J and me were still pretty wet and dirty so we sit ard on the rattan bench in the room watching tv. and out of no where, my thoughts of K being naked in the toilet brought me to erect. upon seeing that, J knew what I wanted and proceed to stroke my tool with my shorts on.

she said cannot be too obvious as she's afraid that K would be out of the toilet but I said K wouldn't take such a short time to bathe! J then took of my shorts and trunks and started sucking on my tool. but my mind was still thinking about K's body.

then suddenly the electric in the room tripped! everything switched off and K came running outta the toilet totally naked! (perhaps she was afraid of the dark or forgotten that I was also in the room.) I was totally shocked! with my pants down and J sucking on me and K naked outside the toilet!

oh my god.. what am I to do????
Old 20-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
icezman76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story , await your continuation, TS
Old 20-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

WhoUthinkyoUaRe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start! camped already for more
Old 20-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

:O

why did she run out of the bathroom so fast? lol
Old 20-08-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOfLust View Post
:O

why did she run out of the bathroom so fast? lol
because the electricity tripped and the toilet was pitch black!!
Old 20-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

KaChngLi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good storyline.
Support the thread
Old 20-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
LiLeeWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good storyline.
Cheers.
Support
Old 20-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

sayisi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS.. your story ended?
Old 20-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

TS,what are we to do? Please continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1