The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Cinema night-vision CCTV

i noticed night vision cctvs are intalled inside cinemas now. i know theatres in Shaw and Film Garde have.... their infra-red lights are visible, which means they are in operation, possibly to prevent piracy and PDA...

Its nothing new i know... just that i wonder if my adventures will be recorded and circulated among the staff, you never know ... there might even be exta cctvs hidden at strategic places... Any bros who works in cinemas can verify?? Thanks!!
Old 29-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SotPlugzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cinema night-vision CCTV

Hey bro, been to a shaw 'control room' before when meeting manager to collect my movie tickets, they do record down everything and it's always being played to ensure that there's no privacy, the screen is always on!
Old 29-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

The cctvs are meant to prevent piracy and in case anything were to happen during the movie, technical fault etc, they can see from the office and resolve quickly. Trust me, concern is more to the big screen then the patrons.
Old 29-12-2014, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
greenpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever kenna before, bought normal tickets but saw the lovers seat was empty. So brought my girl to sit there. Just as I was about to get frisky, a torchlight came and attendant asked us to move to our seats. So I think they do check on patrons took. So better don't do petting or even bbbj in cinema hor
Old 29-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Of course they check on the patrons because it the duty of the ushers to check on the piracy in the hall physically including the head count of people inside. The cctvs are just more focus to the screen rather then the seats.
Old 29-12-2014, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
reddot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn it... No hanky panky now
Old 29-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddot View Post
Damn it... No hanky panky now
LOL I dont care leh.. just do. More fun right?
Old 29-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carlosmyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My plan collpases. Anyway, big thanks for the info. Better safe than risk.
Old 29-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmyot View Post
My plan collpases. Anyway, big thanks for the info. Better safe than risk.
What was your plan?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Actually is more of the anti piracy act..... But i guess instead of that they use it to deter indecency act in cinema instead.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1