The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How to start an affair? What kind of women are easier to target as affair partner?

After reading in this forum about how so many brothers in here have affairs or FB, I was wondering how do you guys achieve it? Are there women who are easier to target to become affair partner or FB?
Old 29-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: How to start an affair? What kind of women are easier to target as affair partner

1) Go join the aunties gossip group to find out who's who and their extra needs
2) "accidentally" reveal to the aunties your 8.5" size and your machine fucking capability credentials
3) Makeover yourselves to look like Takeshi Kaneshiro or Brad pitt
Old 29-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to start an affair? What kind of women are easier to target as affair partner

School holidays ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 11
Stewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud of

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
Old 29-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: How to start an affair? What kind of women are easier to target as affair partner

FTs no doubt. Easy to con easy to discard. Next would be local girls married to FTs. Because after years the man is tired whenever she ask for sex, she is no stupid she suspect he is sleeping around. White man has weakness for Piony girls in this country. This local girl will search for a shoulder to cry on. Probably her home boy.

The above should be easy if the prey is home boy.
Old 29-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Easiest girl? Gold diggers
Old 29-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
after reading in this forum about how so many brothers in here have affairs or fb, i was wondering how do you guys achieve it? Are there women who are easier to target to become affair partner or fb?
bitch please...your fucked up tiny puny nasty new generation singaporean guy with a pimple size dick/cock cant get any real women due to your lousy technique and fucked up genes..funny new generation singaporean guy.please....go and fuck yourself first then talk about it...nasty chink
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1