The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsin View Post
*Sidetrack*
I took a picture but I don’t know how to share it. If anyone knows how to share images would greatly enhanced the story telling *sidetrack*
TS,you can see how to send picture from this link
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1615
If can share your wife & Alicia pussy and neh neh pics is the best

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-01-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro, will start to collect more pictures for sharing
Old 12-01-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 6- The build up

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister
accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched.

Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm.

Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s.

Disclaimer: Based on a true story, sequence of events may take place a little slow due to the realistic nature. I try to keep it real With little exaggeration or fabrication.

It was a gloomy morning, my wife was scheduled to work at her office. Due to the economy downturn, I do not have much projects to work on. The company was suffering but nice enough to be paying their workers using the dwindling reserve.

Alicia was in the kitchen having her yogurt and cereals while using her phone.

“Woah so healthy, do you have that everyday” I asked

“Hehe, more or less. You wanna try ?” Alicia replied with a smile.

We started chatting while she ate her yogurt and I slurped on the pork and century egg porridge I bought.

We chatted about a wide range of topics. The new iPhone, the nice cafe near her place, about her love for Lululemon(sports brand) and how expensive they are (I suddenly recalled wanking on her sports attire oops (read chapter 5) ). We had a laugh about how my wife gained 30kg after her marriage. She used to have a close to hourglass figure from 42kg to almost 75kg now.

“You must have fed her a lot” Alicia chuckled

We simply kept going and going. we were able to connect on all levels and our interest aligned.

She started opening up more, sharing with me how stressed she is living everyday.
Covid has messed up with her life. Her company winded up and she was let go with minimal compensation.
For the past months, she either has no saving or is running a deficit. All those installments and loan repayment is driving her into a state of depression. She recently had to sell off her Volkswagen.

“Your sister and I are here for you, Alicia.”

The next one hour was just me, listening to her as she pours out the sorrows from her heart.
To be honest I stopped listening after 20 mins.
##Tip 1 Appear that you really emphatise with their situation and continue to get them to talk more. The more they share the more they open up.
I was just giving the occasional “Tell
Me more about it” , “omg, why like that” and nodding along in agreement.

I was actually more interested in her body. All these while as she was talking I was checking out every inch of her.
Looking at her beautiful face and her facial expression as she speaks
She was well covered in her underarmour t shirt. But her creamy white thighs looks so smooth. All I wanted to do was to run my hands down her thighs.

##Tip 2 - throw in the random compliments, do not overdo it.

“Alicia, I noticed you got really good complexion. Is it your diet , or the products you use ?”
I tried to switch topics from her long winded complains.

“Oh is it, thanks =P” she smiled.

She went on to talk about her facial care routine (a wide range of facial products) From applying SKII to some facial serum daily (can’t name all as I wasn’t paying attention)

“You really put a lot of effort into maintaining your assets” I further complimented

#Tip 2.1 - Sometimes you got to make the compliments look real and genuine. You can’t do it too directly.

“Alicia, you know how some females.
They look better with make up and in photos. Like Rachel(My wife’s cousin we always say she looks like a model on Instagram, but having seen her real life. It’s a far cry from her insta posts)
But personally I feel you look so much better without your makeup “
I said with a serious face and sincere tone

“Awww thanks, no lah. I look normal only” Alicia smiled, you could see she can’t hide her happiness.

I looked at my phone and we have already chatted for 2 hours.

“Let me use the toilet a while” Alicia said politely.

As she went to use the washroom. Upon hearing the “lock” sound of the toilet door. I stealthily walked into her room and took another sniff on her bra and panty in her laundry basket. Still Fresh with her scent from last night. The short thrill lasted for less than 2 mins.

Tip 3- Use a place they talked about in their conversation and set things into motion.

“Alicia, why don’t we go for lunch at the XXxX cafe near tiong poh road you talked about just now ? The way you described it, makes me want to try their cakes so badly. My treat !”
I suggested. (Looks like the smell of her milky tits and creamy pussy has given me the balls to ask her to lunch openly)

“OKAY, I am sure you would love it !
We can try out their all day breakfast too. I heard it’s good”
she said with a wide smile
(You could tell that she was happy that the place she recommended was being appreciated)

“Great ! Let me go start the engine first. See you downstairs in 20mins (You know girls you have to give them time to change and all) ?” I said

“Should we tell jie about it ?” She asked

“Hmmm,It’s just lunch”

Last edited by Shadowsin; 12-01-2021 at 08:04 AM.
Old 12-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up camp.

Please continue, TS.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
BadBigBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice SIL story. Camping here too.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice camping spot!
Old 12-01-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
quickfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written story. Please continue bro..
Old 12-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Chapter 7- Calm Before The Storm

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister
accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched.
Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm.
Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s.

Disclaimer: Based on a true story, sequence of events may take place a little slow due to the realistic nature. I try to keep it real With little exaggeration or fabrication.

**Advisable to read full story from chapter 1 for keen readers

Alicia “Thanks for the lunch, Roy......
You know.....it’s been a while since I talked so much”

Me” haha ! You are always very quiet. Well at least today I know you like durians. We can go for durians next time ! Your sister doesn’t like them”

Alicia “OMG, totally ! I am up for it !”

We had lunch at a cafe that she love. We talked about so many things. She got me so hooked with the conversation I forgot about the time. We talked about everything under the sun. I learnt that she dated Timothy, a sales manager with a bunkering company. They saw each other for 1 year plus. I learnt that He didn’t want to commit to any relationship(official status) with her but yet enjoy the benefits (you get what I mean) of what a boyfriend gets. They basically did everything a couple could do, but he addresses her as his friend. He dumped her 7 months ago.
We mutually agreed that we shouldn’t mention our lunch session to my wife. As she “tends to overthink”. As Alicia said, let this be our
“little secret”

We entered the cafe at 1:30pm and left at 3:40pm.

Alicia: “I am actually going to tiong bahru plaza to buy some stuff”

Roy “Let me drop you there ! It’s only nearby”

As I was walking towards the parking lot, My legs stumbled on one of the uneven surface.
With the sudden break, as Alicia was behind me, my elbow plunged right through her right boob.

*Woooooshh* it felt like my elbow hit a sponge.

“AeeEeeekkk” Alicia let out a soft squeal

“SORRY SORRY SORRY!” I apologized profusely. Almost wanting to rub her chest.

We stood there for a while as she regained her composure. I tried to diffuse the situation by cracking a joke.

“I ...... didn’t know you are quite well endowed. You hide them so well” I said cheekily.

“Now flat already =(“ she made the sad face.

“Sorry sorry, I will take responsibility if it goes flat” I joked again.

I drove her to the drop off point
“If my boobs become small, I make you buy new bra for me. I don’t care” she sneered and waved goodbye.
At this point, I knew we progressed to the next level. Helped by an accidental bump.

My cock was so hard, felt like the cum is crying out for release. You know the feeling where there’s unfinished business
I looked at my phone and there’s 3 hours before I need to be home.

I drove to a spa near tiong poh road (do not PM me, go read the health center trend)

I told the reception if I can have a ML that is small framed. Expecting someone who is the size of Alicia. Took 1.5 hours and waited in the room.

The ML fell short of the expectations immensely. She was petite with long hair. But I guess I will make do with it, can’t expect good quality looks with just $75.

Massage was average with good elbow pressure on some of the muscles. she untangled all the knods on the shoulder.
I liked particularly the part where she work the lower back with her knees.
She started to squeeze oil all over the butt and massage it in a circular motion. Occasionally slipping her fingers close to the butt crack and brushing the balls “accidentally”

My balls were fully inflated and bulging. Loaded and ready for live firing.

She noticed and asked me to flip over. She started to massage my hands. After a
While she pulled down her mask.

“ 要吗? (Do you want ?)” she pointed at my semi hard cock

“要什么?(want what?)” I pretended not to understand.

She placed her hand onto my cock.
”要我帮你保养吗?(do you need a hand relief)”

“什么是保养?(what do is a hand relief)” I pretended to be innocent once again.

She couldn’t take it and squirted some oil on the erected cock.

“Zoot zoot zoot” she oiled and twirled my hard manhood in a circular motion.

“打飞机五十($50 for a handjob)” she whispered

I lifted up her uniform revealing a black Lacey bra. You could tell she has a aeroplane runway. I grabbed onto her A Cup As her stroking intensified. My cock hardened further.

She quickly pushed my hands away and pulled down her shirt.

“你就让我享受,你要多少我都给 (just let me enjoy, I will pay you however much as you want)”

I lifted up her uniform once again and peeled open her oversized push up bra. Her tits were small but cute. Her nipples were light brown and shaped like a mini cotton ball.

I plunged my face onto her cute little titties and sucked her nipple. I imagined myself licking and sucking on Alicia’s boobies.

Her handjob was mechanical. Repeated Up and down motion.
I left things my imagination, I recalled bumping into Alicia’s boobies just now. I grabbed and fondle with the tits of the massage lady as if I was playing with Alicia’s. The ML resistance didn’t last long as she slowly succumb to my flickering tongue, her tiny nipples harden up in no time and she moaned repeatedly.

I was on the verge, I could feel the cum ready to gush through the veins.
I sat up and with my two hands, l pressed her head towards my rock hard cock.

“油! (it’s oily)” she exclaimed, offering much resistance.

“你把我弄的那么硬,就让我享受这一刻吧。我会好好补贴你的(you made me so hard, just let me enjoy this moment, I will compensate you well)”

I sat on the edge of the bed, and guided her downwards towards my crouch

“这个我不做的,用手而已( I don’t do this, I only hand relief)”

“都硬了,把它吃了(it’s already hard, eat it)”
I gently placed my hard cock 3 cm away from her tiny lips.

she opened her mouth I inserted my oily cock into it.
You could feel her discomfort , but I was in ecstasy.
“Ahhhh” My cock glided up and down her small mouth. She sucked on awkwardly
I played with her tiny tits that is dangling out of her oversized Lacey bra.

In my mind, I imagined shoving my cock into Alicia’s mouth and watch her pretty face as she suckle on it”

“Ahhhhh I am cumming” I wanted to unload all of it into her mouth. But she managed to pull it out just in time. The cum was sprayed all over her uniform. And some landed on her hair.

She immediately took the towel, and left the room angrily to wash up.

It was such an anti-climax,
Can you imagine being interrupted while you are unloading halfway ?!?!
It is like wearing ur pants in the midst of shitting.
I hate it when I don’t finish cumming

“AHHHHH” I offloaded the rest of the cum on the massage towel.

The cumming only stopped after 2 mins or so.

I paid her well and left the place a satisfied man. I think I blew up 1 week worth of cum.
I felt bad to use the ML as a medium of my wild
Imagination. But hey I am a very very naughty man.

My hands very instinctively reached out to my phone and texted

“Hi Alicia, lunch tomorrow?”

Last edited by Shadowsin; 12-01-2021 at 11:26 PM.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Good story, support!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 13-01-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Ongoing story, but what a way to start a new year.
Old 13-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

story stopped.. wah lau... potong stim lo
Old 13-01-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kkcichi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro! Keep it up. My SIL's name is Alicia too. Definitely stim stim.
Old 13-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camping...
Old 13-01-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcichi View Post
Great story bro! Keep it up. My SIL's name is Alicia too. Definitely stim stim.
Any juicy story to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1