The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

My name is Penny. Dreams can come true, so do nightmares.

I was shocked when I saw who the customer was. It was Ben!

My whole body froze at that instance. I didn’t know how to react and what to expect at this moment. I felt like fainting on the spot.

I turned my head to look at Selina for help. It was Selina who got me in and she had made clear that this was her old customer coming back for her so I was not required for part 2.

But I could see that Selina was as surprised as me.

Selina: “Ben, you…….” She was cut by Ben before she could finish her sentence.

Ben: “I am very very sorry Selina. I will make up to you some other day. But for now, I need to fuck your friend here.”

My mind was in a daze when I heard the word “fuck” that Ben used.

Selina nodded awkwardly at Ben and gave me a consenting smile, “Just go with the customer’s request then”

Time stood still in the room after Selina left.

I stood rooted to where I was. I didn’t dare to move a single inch. I froze. I could not open my mouth. My mind was in a mess.

How could I explain why I was here?

How could I get out of this situation?

What on earth was Ben trying to do? He was my husband’s best friend and my best friend’s husband. Yes we had some flirting going on and we knew we were attracted to each other sexually, even masturbating to each other’s underwear “openly”. But this was totally different. I could not and had not ever imagined taking our relationship beyond that. That was already my limit.

Ben broke the silence in the room, “Penny, what are you doing here?”

I was still too shocked to answer.

“Does Ron know?”

“No, he doesn’t and cannot know, please.”

I looked down onto the floor and kept silent. I closed my eyes and I felt tears dwelling in my eyes.

Suddenly I felt two strong hands on my shoulder and I was pulled forward

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was bending over and clutching the arms of the sofa, holding on with all my strength as the large cock of my husband’s best friend slammed repeatedly into me. Ben had been pumping me in this doggie position for the past 15 minutes.

Staring at myself in the mirror, I could see Ben staring into the mirror as well, looking at my face through the reflection, concentrating to fuck the life out of me. I groaned and moaned uncontrollably, unable to hold back as his thick shaft was fucking my hot tight pussy like I was some slut. It was primitive lust, there was no holding back. Ben was unleashing all his suppressed emotions all at once.

Lewd moans from two persons in the heat of passion filled the room. I was wondering if others outside could hear. I would be so ashamed to face Selina if she heard me moaning so wantonly in the room with her customer. I had tried to muffle myself from moaning and stopped myself from enjoying all this but my body was not obeying my mind.

Even in the heat of lust, I couldn’t help but to feel guilty towards Ron and Chloe. How on earth did I get myself into this situation? Yes I had a thing for Ben, but I loved Ron with all my heart. But now, I was being stuffed with his best friend’s cock. And that felt good. The monster cock was making me feel so good. I could feel it coming. And my body started to twitch uncontrollably and relentlessly. My legs gave way and I grasped onto the sofa to support myself from falling down. The cock was dislodged from my hole as I squatted down, trying to recover myself from my orgasm.

I was held up from my squat and supported to rest on the sofa. I thought Ben was going to give me a rest but no. Ben’s raging cock confronted my face but I was reluctant to do so.

I didn’t have much of a choice though. Ben shoved his cock roughly into my mouth and his two strong hands held my head. I looked up at him and saw his intense stare at me. That was pure animalistic lust. He began to use his hands to bob my head up and down his shaft. He fucked my mouth like it was some treasure hole.

It was too thick in my mouth and I had difficulty breathing. I wanted to take it out and have a breather but Ben was having none of that. He had no regard for me as a human being. I was only a tool for him now to release his sexual craze. I could feel his shaft hitting the back of my throat as he continued to use my mouth for his own pleasure.

“Fuck Penny, you cocksucker. You must have wanted to suck this cock of mine for a long time right? I know you purposely left your panties for me to play, you cock teaser. Now I am going to give you the cock all you want.”

I was feeling used, abused and betrayed by this man in front of me. I used to carry a touch for him as he was such a gentleman. I used to envy Chloe for having such a good husband. Now her lovely husband was shoving his cock into her best friend’s mouth and treating her best friend like a slut.

“You like working at such places right? How many cocks do you suck a day? How many cocks were shoved into your pussy every day?”

I could feel tears in my eyes again. I closed my eyes trying not to see the scene in front of me anymore.

The thick shaft in my mouth suddenly expanded and cum suddenly exploded out from the end, hitting the back of my throat. I was gagged by this sudden action and I could not do anything but to swallow the thick cum down my throat as my head was held firmly in place. Load after load shot into my mouth and down my throat. I opened my eyes to look at Ben pleadingly but he continued to pump his load into my little mouth.

“Swallow them. I know you love them. I am sure you had tasted this before from the load I left in your panties.”

Just as unexpected, Ben pulled out his cock and started spraying his cum onto my face. The cum fell over my face, my nose, my eyes, my hair. I could not believe how much cum Ben was pumping out.

It was at this moment that the intercom had a soothing ringtone coming out. It was the signal that time’s up. My 30 minutes of ordeal was finally coming to an end.

“After fantasizing about you for so long Penny, I will never have enough of you.”

This 30-minute was coming to an end. But when would my ordeal really end?

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 21-01-2021 at 01:34 PM.
Old 21-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
niamly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, support support!!
Old 21-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah this Ben shiok sia , finally gets to fuck his dream girl , can't wait 4 d next update whether or not he ultimately get to creampie inside her ����

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 22-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
SHOW OF SUPPORT / MOTIVATION HERE!

As per my earlier post above, Bro Hardaway1818:

You are a great writer Bro Hardaway1818 and I know it's tough to write a story - some people will scold you, some people will zap you, some people will criticize you, etc.

But then there are the many other who are die-hard Hardaway fans who will support him be it Golden State Warriors, Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets or Indiana Pacers.

We will always support you!
Thanks for the kind words bro. I am a GSW fan, or rather, Curry fan!

I love your writing too. When is your next story? Eagerly awaiting
Old 22-01-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Author's Note:

Thanks for all the support! These are what keep me going to continue writing so keep them coming.

I have received a few requests in pm and here to continue with "The Invitation". I will do so after this story. It's an uphill task as I abandoned that story when I met a writer's block a few years back. But I understand the feeling with the story hanging there, will find inspiration to have an ending for that. For those uninitiated, I have put my previous stories in my signature below. The 1st story was a short one as that's my first try in writing. The 3rd story was the unfinished one.

I have also received a couple of pm asking me to share the ctc for the spa mentioned in my story. Sorry to say that it was based on my memories of the vibrant HC scene at our shores a decade ago haha. There was a thread reminiscing about that at the Health Center section hence that gave me the inspiration to weave that into my story. As a form of memory and also to pay tribute to the most exciting times then. While I was writing this part, it brought back tons of memories. Those were the days, but it was long gone.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Thanks for the kind words bro. I am a GSW fan, or rather, Curry fan!

I love your writing too. When is your next story? Eagerly awaiting
You are indeed a true blue GSW fan, from Timothy to Stephen.

Mutual respect Brother Hardaway1818!
Nice! We spur each other on to write better pieces!

I love the way you do the 'various' perspective parts
where you tell the story from the 'first person' perspective from various individual characters.

Took/taking a break because of some 'interesting' comments/feedback.

Besides, I also notice that there are a few other interesting, on-going stories (like yours) brewing so trying not to potong stim.
I don't know if it's 'right' to promote here but Cheating on Wanda was supposed to be a (short) first part to a trilogy.
But somehow it got a life of its own and I started filling in more and more details to that thread.
The Lonely Housewife and Teenage Daughter threads are (although related) not part of the trilogy
Let me know if your are uncomfortable with the above paragraph I will remove. Sorry for the plugging.

But, yes, with your vote of confidence, I will definitely be back.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post

Let me know if your are uncomfortable with the above paragraph I will remove. Sorry for the plugging.
Not at all! Dont worry
Old 22-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro TS! Nothing like getting to bang the lady you live in the same house with and have been wanking in her panties! Amazing that you get to meet her at the spa and doing something for the customer, she does not have any option of!!!
Old 22-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interest story. more updates please!
Old 22-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Not at all! Dont worry
Maybe I will do a cross-over, linking my stories with yours, Bro Hardaway1818?

Now that's a thought!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-01-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story. Please keep going TS.
Old 23-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this story make me steam sia..... if only my life is like as per story....
Old 23-01-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DitMeMay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power story, support you TS
Old 24-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster