The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
if your partner is working as well, there is no need to give allowance, i believe this is the norm for my age(In my early 30s). At most there is a joint bank account, which is used for household expenses and etc. Even the housing is split CPF payment.

May I ask how old are you guys? I just thought giving allowance to your wife when they are also working is ridiculous, esp if the wife is demanding for it. This is 20th century man. Gender equality.
Yes.. there are wives out there who are ridiculous. Haiz.. perhaps is their upbringing.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Give allowance to a woman if she gives you regular blowjobs, ass rimming, massages & lets you cum on her face & fuck her ass. Because damn thats really plus plus.

Also you can give her an allowance if she studying for self improvement or is sacrificing her career to raise your kid as a stay home Mum.

If you need to socialize and having a gorgeous wife helps your career, give her the allowance to look good.

Other than that if your wife tells you they are the weaker gender, show her pictures of Rhonda Rousey , Gina Carano & tell her women hold up half the sky ;give birth to all of humanity. How can women be weak?
Old 25-11-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=EtherC;20341736]Give allowance to a woman if she gives you regular blowjobs, ass rimming, massages & lets you cum on her face & fuck her ass. Because damn thats really plus plus.

Dont tell that to mine! She does all that but we both contribute equally to the house and she spends her own money on her personal things. I do pay for holidays and travel though cause I do actually have far more money than she does!
Old 25-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
So is it a norm not to give wife allowance?

I got joint account with wife... i put in more than my wife... i still pay bills... and wife ever hinted me to give her allowance. I really dry up liao.. no savings...yet see her black face when I refuse to give.
Bro ahgore, I believe what everyone is trying to tell you is there is no norm...it depends on your arrangement with your wife...just curious how long have you known your wife and how long have you been married?

I think maybe the best way is to talk to your wife? I had that conversation with my wife before marriage. She expects 家用, which I went into details to explain that mean (money for) our household uses; it is not for her personal expenses...of course sometimes she got dipped a bit into the kitty but sigh what to do? keep quiet lor, after all she feels guilty and will try to put it back the following month...like I said my wife is a bit of a spendthrift so I need to maintain the balance

Unless she is not working and prefer to be a housewife then ok I will maintain her as well by giving her a separate sum to the best of my ability.

Well my wife understands I am not earning to the point that we can continue with our lifestyle with a single income...so she continues to work.

Like I said earlier I maintain a separate bank account to keep allowance for wife, but the thing she don't know about that account...so whatever cash, stuffs that I buy for her comes from that account....but then again sometimes no choice have to dip a bit into my personal account to make up the difference.

As I have said maybe you need to have that conversation with your wife no matter how uncomfortable it is.
Old 25-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
if your partner is working as well, there is no need to give allowance, i believe this is the norm for my age(In my early 30s). At most there is a joint bank account, which is used for household expenses and etc. Even the housing is split CPF payment.

May I ask how old are you guys? I just thought giving allowance to your wife when they are also working is ridiculous, esp if the wife is demanding for it. This is 20th century man. Gender equality.
I am in my mid-40s it's 21st Century now
Old 25-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

With equality in gender nowadays, such expectations should be a thing of the past.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

You lucky lucky fella! Sounds like she’s a keeper! Yea reciprocation works too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post

Dont tell that to mine! She does all that but we both contribute equally to the house and she spends her own money on her personal things. I do pay for holidays and travel though cause I do actually have far more money than she does!
Old 25-11-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Bro ahgore, I believe what everyone is trying to tell you is there is no norm...it depends on your arrangement with your wife...just curious how long have you known your wife and how long have you been married?

I think maybe the best way is to talk to your wife? I had that conversation with my wife before marriage. She expects 家用, which I went into details to explain that mean (money for) our household uses; it is not for her personal expenses...of course sometimes she got dipped a bit into the kitty but sigh what to do? keep quiet lor, after all she feels guilty and will try to put it back the following month...like I said my wife is a bit of a spendthrift so I need to maintain the balance

Unless she is not working and prefer to be a housewife then ok I will maintain her as well by giving her a separate sum to the best of my ability.

Well my wife understands I am not earning to the point that we can continue with our lifestyle with a single income...so she continues to work.

Like I said earlier I maintain a separate bank account to keep allowance for wife, but the thing she don't know about that account...so whatever cash, stuffs that I buy for her comes from that account....but then again sometimes no choice have to dip a bit into my personal account to make up the difference.

As I have said maybe you need to have that conversation with your wife no matter how uncomfortable it is.
We had discussion before... and it went heated up.

I explained that I am carrying the bills (Internet, utilities, conservancy, etc) and also part of expenses for kids (she also contributes to this part). Until I got no savings at all...But then went to heated argument. End up i concluded that she wants the 家用 for personal use. Because I'll still be paying the bills even i give her allowance. Because of this.. plus other finance related matters....the relationship somehow turned a bit sour.

Not sure is it because her peers hubby gives allowance and she doesn't have it... that's why sore over this.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
We had discussion before... and it went heated up.

I explained that I am carrying the bills (Internet, utilities, conservancy, etc) and also part of expenses for kids (she also contributes to this part). Until I got no savings at all...But then went to heated argument. End up i concluded that she wants the 家用 for personal use. Because I'll still be paying the bills even i give her allowance. Because of this.. plus other finance related matters....the relationship somehow turned a bit sour.

Not sure is it because her peers hubby gives allowance and she doesn't have it... that's why sore over this.
Actually I am curious to know what reason she gave (to you) for wanting 家用?

From your post I assumed that both of you never talk about the bills before marriage? Sorry but kaypoh a bit.
Old 26-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I am curious to know what reason she gave (to you) for wanting 家用?

From your post I assumed that both of you never talk about the bills before marriage? Sorry but kaypoh a bit.
She just mention that I didn't give her 家用。strong hint that I should give. That's where I explain about bills to her.
Old 26-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
She just mention that I didn't give her 家用。strong hint that I should give. That's where I explain about bills to her.
Sorry I assume you have a joint account right when you married right?
Old 26-11-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry I assume you have a joint account right when you married right?
Yes....I put in more than her. But sian lor..when she talks about 家用。 my salary also not very high... struggling to save money for rainy days.
Old 27-11-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes....I put in more than her. But sian lor..when she talks about 家用。 my salary also not very high... struggling to save money for rainy days.
If you don't mind me asking then what is the purpose of the funds in your joint account?

I mean it is very difficult grasp the picture as the information is sketchy.

We know you have a joint account, yet you are paying for most of the bills.

Your wife did not volunteer her reason for wanting 家用.

Of course, your claims make her sound very unreasonable but is she always like that?

I mean things happen for a reason, in the first place does she even know how much you make?
Old 27-11-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking then what is the purpose of the funds in your joint account?

I mean it is very difficult grasp the picture as the information is sketchy.

We know you have a joint account, yet you are paying for most of the bills.

Your wife did not volunteer her reason for wanting 家用.

Of course, your claims make her sound very unreasonable but is she always like that?

I mean things happen for a reason, in the first place does she even know how much you make?
Joint account for kids expenditures...and also.. for home improvements. Example.. aircon services, plumbing, etc.

I kinda guess that she wants 家用is because her peers gets it whereas she don't. Maybe she feels unfair or envy why others gets it.

She knows how much I make.. but maybe she wanna deprive me from spending money outside...like whoremongering..
Old 28-11-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 12
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Joint account for kids expenditures...and also.. for home improvements. Example.. aircon services, plumbing, etc.

I kinda guess that she wants 家用is because her peers gets it whereas she don't. Maybe she feels unfair or envy why others gets it.

She knows how much I make.. but maybe she wanna deprive me from spending money outside...like whoremongering..
I feel bad for you man. Like that really cannot save up for emergency funds or do investment and or even treat yourself. Really living paycheck to paycheck. I strongly feel it should be equal contribution from both parties (in percentages), of course must discuss with the partner to see what agreeable and reasonable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1