The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
True, that's what I think so. But reading the story again, TS says his uncle is not working at this moment due to the crisis and his total life savings...This probably may explains his uncle might not be well verse in financial matters. This is my assumption, I maybe wrong.

But if it were me, I think no point finding a partner because it's almost 2/3 of the way into the last stage of the life journey. I don't know how long he has been single but when you are still single at 48, I would think he should be fairly comfortable being by himself. If he feels the urge, he can find FL/WL to soothe the urge. Unless he meets the one, which is a big if, I would think staying single until I die. I am saying this because I know what it is like to be single. You are so used to being by yourself that sometimes you don't mind being by yourself all weekends, without seeing anyone at all. The only person you see is that one hour of fun with the FL/WL. Bang and go.

For the last stage of his years, can rent out the HDB flat, check into some old age home in Thailand or Vietnam, hire 1 or 2 young big boob nurses to change the adult diapers or feed you and live out the last days happily. Well, that is assuming, our country's currency is still strong then.
I am past 48 so I know how a 48 y.o man thinks. No one is going to tell lim beh to marry or live in Thailand - older folks don't like drastic changes. The fact he invested in Singapore saving bonds show he is financially savvy.
Old 14-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbghjn View Post
you are crazy!

I am not eyeing his $213,000 money.

I am genuinely concerned about him.

He already helped me to pay for my university course fees in 2015 to 2018.

And this is a leisure forum hence I just start this thread for leisure discussion becoz there are also many other single 40-years-old to 49-years-old single singaporeans staying alone with a fully paid up 3-rm HDB flat and have around $100,000 to $300,000.

I go to church less often in this recent few years but I also remembered clearly last time when I am a frequent church goer, I remembered that some senior members of the church also often try to find potential singles in their 40s to early 50s to pair up with other 40s to early 50s unmarried singles church members and these senior church also encouraged these unmarried 40s to early 50s church members to get a suitable permanent companion for old or get married if possible for the later old age companionship
Do well in your own life. Buy him dinner often. This way, you will make him happy - that his investment into your education paid off and you appreciate him by buying him dinner.

The rest, let him sort out his own life. If he is single by 48, chances are he prefers being single. I am in a marriage chat group where married people share their woes. It is not as simple as you make it out to be. And I am sure your 48 y.o uncle knows better
Old 14-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

On every imaginable dating app there are so many single women and men of all ages and most income groups represented.

I wonder why so many are still single. Must be a big mismatch of expectations from both genders.
Old 15-11-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am asking this question on behalf of my single 48-years-old uncle.
Hmm.... same age as me....
It really depends on him, what he wants and what he likes.
You are a very caring niece, but he has to make his decision in life really.

He is in a very good financial state with a fully paid up flat and a good savings.
Even without work now, he is self sustained with the room rental if he controls his expenses.
Life is really good for him now.
He should still find work to keep himself occupied, but he can take it easy and enjoy the fruits of his labor all these years.
Have a hobby, go fishing, play some sports, take a short budget vacation from time to time.

During his old age in the future, he will have you to look out for him in terms of safety. His finances and assets could take care of his needs.
That is the best way you can repay his kindness.
Old 15-11-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
On every imaginable dating app there are so many single women and men of all ages and most income groups represented.

I wonder why so many are still single. Must be a big mismatch of expectations from both genders.
Please share your statistics on the percentage of woman and man in age groups and race religion height weight.

Thanks.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Your uncle is quite frugal . Although i m not sure if SSB pays coupons monthly.... but regardless.... a marriage is a no no lah unless both realily fall in love and want to start a family. If ur uncle is used to the freedom then really he should just continue w current lifestyle; afterall he has u to care for him in future .

Quote:
Some additional information, although he is not working now due to the covid-19 recession, he said every month he gets about $350 interest from his $213,000 money deposited into singapore savings bonds and FDs etc, and also gets another $950 monthly rental from his master room rental in his flat.

Hence although he is totally not working now, but he gets a total of $1300 passive income every month and he did not touch his principal amount of $213,000.

He said every month he spends about $800 on food/bills/other expenses.

Hence he said that leaves him another $500 every month for either commercial paid sex with FLs or leisure soccer betting
Old 15-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Unclemichelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my 2 cents.

At the end of the day really depends on what he’s looking for in a relationship. If it’s to find someone to take care of him when he’s old, then getting a foreign bride or whatever isn’t the best option, maybe a caregiver might be better. Whatever it is, there is always a risk in those transactional relationship; wife divorce to get his assets etc. ,like what the others have pointed out.

If it’s just physical needs then just go with paid sex, since he have the means to pay for it.

Really depends on what he wants. The different options that you have listed satisfy different purposes IMO.
Old 15-11-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very commendable to look out for your uncle. Bravo Zulu.

imho despite his low opex, all it takes is a medical issue and his cash holdings could be drained significantly despite having passive income. All the more marriage should not be on the books.

Should he crave companionship, there are always the transaction sort but that itself also brings another issue if he gets kced by the ladies.

I suppose everything in moderation would be a better advice
Old 15-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all with Singapore Savings Bonds, I suggest that you consider transferring some to the CPF Special Account if you don't need the interest payout until after 65. The multiplied interest is fantastic
Old 15-11-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Please share your statistics on the percentage of woman and man in age groups and race religion height weight.

Thanks.
I did not mention height weight race or religion. What’s your point?
Old 15-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiiuy View Post
what is the meaning of Zulu?
Bravo Zulu a naval lingo for Well Done
Old 15-11-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
TukTukCha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuNguyen View Post
Vietnam girl many many. Not those whore, traditionally vietnam girls are good housewife, many like them to do home chores. =D
Lam tinh very good?
Old 15-11-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Magically deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Yes talk like someone who is educated.

you are female but you like viet girls, ask for ctc for massage, either you are a bad liar or you are one of those bitter "lesbians" rejected my men so now try find love with a woman hahaha so sad
Got someone to CSI, power
Old 15-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
VuNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TukTukCha View Post
Lam tinh very good?
Lam tinh dep dep
Old 15-11-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 0
numbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to behold

I am currently the sole owner of a 4-rm HDB flat and I am 45-years-old. My 4-rm flat is also fully paid up with no housing loan.

I am thinking of renting out my whole 4-rm flat when my flat complete the MOP period next year and then I go to either Vietnam or Thailand to stay for a few years.

4-rm whole flat rental should be able to get $1900 rental.

Generally if exclude the costs spent on women there, what is the estimated total costs each month of housing rental/food/transport expenses in a typical city in Vietnam or Thailand??!

I don't smoke and I don't drink alcohol meaning I won't be spending any money on cigarettes or alcohol.

Last edited by numbercruncher; 15-11-2020 at 11:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1