The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
tk you bros. i'm taking it slow and steady like many bros have suggested. also not move too slowly while opportunity is there!

she texted me today and ask : "do you mind that my family and work comes first, so sometimes I may not have time to meet?"

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i reply that "of course i understand, we meet when it is convenient for you". she said "thank you for understanding"

our meet up for friday is still on so fingers crossed for a good night out and hopefully progress from kissing to fucking or at least a nice blowjob, but let's see
It means you have scored. Congrats. Her interpretation is you will be at the losing end bec she has a partner and you don't, so she asked if u are Ok with it, meaning she will see you when she wants to if you remain interesting and not see you when the romance stales.

The good news is you are going to get plenty of sex. The bad news is there will be lots of emotional trauma - guess why her husband a typical virile man prefers his work to her
Old 11-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tk you bros. i'm taking it slow and steady like many bros have suggested. also not move too slowly while opportunity is there!

she texted me today and ask : "do you mind that my family and work comes first, so sometimes I may not have time to meet?"

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i reply that "of course i understand, we meet when it is convenient for you". she said "thank you for understanding"

our meet up for friday is still on so fingers crossed for a good night out and hopefully progress from kissing to fucking or at least a nice blowjob, but let's see
Sound like a good chance to up her. Good Luck and all the best. Looking forward to your next story.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3216 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

wah, camping for TS Friday outing
Old 11-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
It means you have scored. Congrats. Her interpretation is you will be at the losing end bec she has a partner and you don't, so she asked if u are Ok with it, meaning she will see you when she wants to if you remain interesting and not see you when the romance stales.

The good news is you are going to get plenty of sex. The bad news is there will be lots of emotional trauma - guess why her husband a typical virile man prefers his work to her
tks, i still have a lot to learn about how women communicate

it's helpful to get inputs from more experienced bros evn if i'm an uncle already

based on prev relationships, it feels like i'm in FWB but i will proceed carefully.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3216 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

it's helpful to get inputs from more experienced bros evn if i'm an uncle already

based on prev relationships, it feels like i'm in FWB but i will proceed carefully.
can share which app gave you the hit?
Old 11-11-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! You're on her good side now and soon, things will come naturally. Hehehehe....*wink *wink..

Camping here for more juicy updates.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 11-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Ogatree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish you have a sexciting time with her bro
Old 11-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats bro, for the good starting .... Good and understanding FWB not easy. Play well and enjoy.

Share more her sexy activity pics when ready

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
can share which app gave you the hit?
tinder , have used it before when oversea.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
seabazzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She's clearly down for whatever you have in mind.

I understand why the other guys in here are saying go slow and steady. But I say go with the flow. She sounds like she wants it as much as you do.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
TukTukCha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, wait for next update.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tinder , have used it before when oversea.
TS good catch and very delicious fish, good luck in your homeland adventurous Up you
Old 12-11-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This is an excellent stage to be in.
From my experience, the first ons, you should always strike when the iron is hot. Once the excitement wears off, it is more difficult.
I also noticed over here in the USA that the pandemic had brought more milfs to the nearby feature of Wechat.
Most of them are restless and needs to chat with people.

After the first ons, your understanding of her commitments to family and work will score you lots of points.
Wish you all the best.
Keep us updated.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
spritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabazzz View Post
She's clearly down for whatever you have in mind.

I understand why the other guys in here are saying go slow and steady. But I say go with the flow. She sounds like she wants it as much as you do.
Agreed bro. I think she is horny for some action too.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Dear TS Thor
I am rooting for you to score her soon. Go with the flow as suggested by most bros and the fact that she uses Tinder does indicate mutual interests. 加油💦
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1