The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 21-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti View Post
mother in law. thank you CB 2020.

During CB, collect food from MIL. while waiting for meals, will also help to clear the dishes.

One afternoon, soap dispenser burst and both MIL and me was drenched.

I passed her a clean towel and she quickly wipe off any excess on her face and she also just happen to wipe off from my face and arms.

And it all started............sudden pause.......gas stove off......action starts!!!

Thank you CB; now without fail every 2 days - i'm back at MIL place.

Wife says wow CB change my tastsebuds to home cooked cooking.

Routine now is: Mon - Wed - Fri - Sun - all afternoons with MIL.

Thank you CB!

Stats MIL:
Unshaven
Dark nipples
42D
72kg
69yrs
My brain says you are making up stories but my heart hoped that this is true. Haha...
Old 21-01-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
My brain says you are making up stories but my heart hoped that this is true. Haha...
I Do Agreed With You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-01-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
Will elaborate more when I get the time.
Pinching Tent Here For Your Story Bro

Old 21-01-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

Quote:
My wife elder sister. We briefly dated before I know my wife and before she was married. so I knew she was sex crazed since back then. Then, we hooked up again years later when she was married and I was preparing my wedding with my wife (her sister). Will elaborate more when I get the time.

I knew the sister when I was in JC and we started dating for about 2 years. Back then I was just a nerdy guy and she was your typical ah lian. I mainly fall for her back then cause she was quite chio and have a great figure, (DD cup when she was just 18 even though she was only 40+ kg). During those 2 years she was the dominate one in the relationship, always touching my dick and wanting some action even when we are in public. From blowjob in the cinema to fucking at public staircase.

Eventually, we broke up as I was in NS and her parent wanted to send her to study oversea after she graduated from ITE. So after NS, I entered uni and met my wife there, back then I didn't know that my wife was her younger
sister. Eventually, when my wife brought me to meet her family, then I realize she was my wife elder sister. But nothing happen for the next few years as she was attached and eventually got married.

Then, when my wife and I was preparing for our wedding, she call me out for a drink as she had a quarrel with her husband regarding some money issue. During the drinking session, we starting talking about the past and one thing led to another and we eventually ended up in a hotel together. Been almost 10 years since I last saw her naked and she put on some weight (about 10kg) and her boobs go from DD to F/G. We spent the night fucking like rabbits and when morning come, we decided to each go our separate way and not talk about it.

Then about a couple months later, i heard from my wife that she was pregnant. On the surface I was calm but internally I was panicking (as we always fuck without protection since we were dating). But luckily, the timing did not match as she was only 2 months pregnant and our night together was about 4 months ago.

So yea. that's about it. You can say that we are still FWB as she will still ask me to meet up on very very rare occasion.

Actually, 2 years ago, I was trying to write a story about it but got distracted by life and work. I just got back to writing it, so if you want the full play-by-play, you can read it here. I will try to update more often but no promises.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=718366
Old 21-01-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
lol.. u damn cb cek ark. haha. but nice one.
Old 21-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I knew the sister when I was in JC and we started dating for about 2 years. Back then I was just a nerdy guy and she was your typical ah lian. I mainly fall for her back then cause she was quite chio and have a great figure, (DD cup when she was just 18 even though she was only 40+ kg). During those 2 years she was the dominate one in the relationship, always touching my dick and wanting some action even when we are in public. From blowjob in the cinema to fucking at public staircase.

Eventually, we broke up as I was in NS and her parent wanted to send her to study oversea after she graduated from ITE. So after NS, I entered uni and met my wife there, back then I didn't know that my wife was her younger
sister. Eventually, when my wife brought me to meet her family, then I realize she was my wife elder sister. But nothing happen for the next few years as she was attached and eventually got married.

Then, when my wife and I was preparing for our wedding, she call me out for a drink as she had a quarrel with her husband regarding some money issue. During the drinking session, we starting talking about the past and one thing led to another and we eventually ended up in a hotel together. Been almost 10 years since I last saw her naked and she put on some weight (about 10kg) and her boobs go from DD to F/G. We spent the night fucking like rabbits and when morning come, we decided to each go our separate way and not talk about it.

Then about a couple months later, i heard from my wife that she was pregnant. On the surface I was calm but internally I was panicking (as we always fuck without protection since we were dating). But luckily, the timing did not match as she was only 2 months pregnant and our night together was about 4 months ago.

So yea. that's about it. You can say that we are still FWB as she will still ask me to meet up on very very rare occasion.

Actually, 2 years ago, I was trying to write a story about it but got distracted by life and work. I just got back to writing it, so if you want the full play-by-play, you can read it here. I will try to update more often but no promises.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=718366
nice, even at 50kg+ with F/G still very f-able
Old 22-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniph View Post
nice, even at 50kg+ with F/G still very f-able
60kgs still doable.
Old 22-01-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
60kgs still doable.
Yup. I cannot share a photo cause might expose her identity. But think of her size as similar to verysallyish but shorter (she is only 158cm)
Old 22-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Yes, please elaborate. We all love good experiences.
Count me in as well!c Sounds interesting!!!
Old 22-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Ups u bro Pavarotti
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti View Post
Xmas & New Year Eve 2020

2 occasions.

My 64 year old colleague. We are on marshalling work duty for 2 events.
We first met during Xmas 2020 deployment.

After our first event; we had another back to back duty. And we had only 3 hours to rest.

We were near bugis area; so i suggested if we could share a room to freshen up than later head to work as it was pointless to head back to our homes.

She said sure, went to hotel @ bugis - standard room - 2 single beds.

I took a shower first; while showering; heard a loud THUMP! I thought she fainted or something. i dashed out without thinking only with white towel.

It's the chair that is not stable! Aiya! put the chair away; while walking back to toilet, towel tread hook onto chipped part of the chair. Holy Molly! towel dropped. Holy Molly! My 7 inch faced her nose; the rest you can continue yourself.

if you are wondering did we report to work; yes; but we are called back to our spouses to say that we had to extend our duties from 24dec20 till 02jan21. We say company give us hotel to stay for that period of time.

Stats Colleague:
Unshaven
Indian
Dark nipples
46D
80kg
64yrs
Old 22-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzfalcon View Post
Count me in as well!c Sounds interesting!!!
Check out my previous post. Elaborate there
Old 23-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wow. Bro Pavarotti is into extreme sports!!!
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Old 23-01-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Check out my previous post. Elaborate there
Upz You Bro

Old 23-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wa brother what app is that, intro leh hahahaha!
Old 23-01-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Had this FB many years back during NS/Uni. Met on forum and talk cock,after that exchange MSN and went to her poly to meet her. This was merely just as friends,no interest just that in the area. One day friday guard duty, sian msg talk cock. She just broke up, so chat lor, agreed to meet next day. Had lunch, went for a walk and she spilled her heart out,then she said she missed sex ask if Im willing to help her. I stunned, that time still guai kia, only did it with ex, never a friend. Went H81 Selegie, straight away make out and go. After the first time, thought things would change but she steady. Code word arrangements for meet ups. Lost contact when we both started work proper.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1