The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Kowloon Health Centre at Jln TAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Yesterday i saw bro Shiok with the NL in toilet!

Bro... no FR kah?
Lei Ke Hai........ dun know who saw who? How come when I step out, both you and the NL also disappear? Cannot be paiseh what? Not the first time I see you perform in the toilet. Waiting for your FR instead.
Old 22-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahhhh, long time doidn't play in Toilet already, who want to invite me? .

Kowloon almost 6 yrs didn't go liao, JJ Spa about 2 yrs didn't go. Actually all the HC almost didn't go for the past 2 yrs. Now more on Room to Room sevis. hhehehhe.
Old 22-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
Sifu?
PS Maybe one of these days will join you guys at D'Boss.
PPS Kowloon is much better these days. I have also been trying their branch, JJ Spa at Residence Hotel. Nice environment.
Another sifu that we need to learn from!! Bro Dathinman, will be really honoured to have you join us for our gatherings or outings at KTVs.
Residence Hotel's spa...hmmmm... How's the quality of the WL there? MILF??

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 22-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CibLover,

Residence Hotel gals are mostly MILF.

The lounge, rooms and food are quite okay. Captains also friendly service.

They have a website.. www dot jjspa dot com dot my Check it out.
Old 22-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: Kowloon Health Centre at Jln TAR

Hey guys ~ Quick question : What is MILF?

Jack
Old 23-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumperjack
Hey guys ~ Quick question : What is MILF?

Jack
hi pumperjack,

let me quick quick answer you before all those Big Bros saw this que and tiu-you. Right now they are probably too busy boinking some gers to check forum hehe...

MILF = Mothers I Love to Fuck

Old 23-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the low-down brother UKCheong!

Jack
Old 23-02-2006, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no worry bro PumperJ... Kowloon HC gives me fond memories too... if one day you going there, maybe I'll join u again and relive the glass-room memories kekeke....

keep up with your FR so that I'll know which WL to call if I'm there. Cheers man
Old 23-02-2006, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
hi pumperjack,

let me quick quick answer you before all those Big Bros saw this que and tiu-you. Right now they are probably too busy boinking some gers to check forum hehe...

MILF = Mothers I Love to Fuck

Bro pumperjack,

Let me add to what bro ukcheong had given regarding MILF:

"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck" MILF is a term used to refer to ladies [especially WL and ML's that are above age 35 and look more like mothers], whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physically attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them.

The term came to good use after it was mentioned in the movie "American pie".

Next time, you just google the term and you get some answers, except of course you might get "Moro Islamic Liberation Front [MILF]" but surely you would not be able to use this in a Samsters' forum, would you?

But some abbreviations, like TT, are not explained and searchable by google.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 23-02-2006, 09:02 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim

Kowloon almost 6 yrs didn't go liao, JJ Spa about 2 yrs didn't go. Actually all the HC almost didn't go for the past 2 yrs. Now more on Room to Room sevis. hhehehhe.
Bro Sifu,

I think still need to wait 1 thing... when settle will ask u join us.

TSH kena CNX Kong Tao need time to heal.

Ma Hai, never knew thai pussy can be so keng 1!
Old 23-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim

Bro... have u recovered yet...wanna go and explore room service too... with sifu lah of course... hehehe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 23-02-2006, 09:10 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Next time, you just google the term and you get some answers, except of course you might get "Moro Islamic Liberation Front [MILF]" but surely you would not be able to use this in a Samsters' forum, would you?

But some abbreviations, like TT, are not explained and searchable by google.
I think by mentioning the above u just put SBF on CIA/FBI terrorism watch list

Old 23-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
Not sifu but going to be monk already.

PS
Maybe one of these days will join you guys at D'Boss.
Shaolin Monk Kung Fu very strong one... hehehehe.... so u upgraded ur skills to that level ah ??? Wah liau.... not u join us for action, when and where u wanna go, WE JOIN U LORR... hehe

Old 23-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

Talking Shima - latest Chilli-padi at Kowloon..

Hey guys, I was in town earlier in the day to attend a meeting with some of my contractors. Had some time on hand, so, headed off to Kowloon to check out what's new. A buddy of mine tagged along to cruise the scene.. Got there at about 2pm, and after a heavy lunch at Yut Kee coffeeshop, I actually wanted a massage for my aching body. So, engaged an middle-aged masseuse to loosen up the tightened muscles.. Once that was done, I asked Ah Seng, the captain to see if there's any regular girl on his roster. None of them were around or was busy attending to their customers. So, I pointed out that I want a Malay chick to evaluate.. He called out three names, the first two was so-so and as the last girl made her entrance, my radar was already locked-on!
The captain told me that she was new. Just started on Wednesday and from my visual evaluation, this pint-sized chick has all the right assets in the right places. So, I did not hesisted to book her for a package deal. At RM168, its worth the gamble. I proceed to the third floor where all the action takes place and waited patiently for her.. Here's my Field Report..

Shima

She came in to the room, dressed simple. A sleeveless blouse and a pair of brown cudroy pants. "Eh, abang, mandi dulu", she said. So, I obliged. I watched her peeling off her blouse and bra, revealing a set of rather large tits, which came as a bonus! She's fully packed for a girl about 5', small frame and nice curveous body.. Then, she introduced herself as "Shima" (no 36) and went on to unzip her pants. She wasn't wearing panties. And what a turn on! At this point, my cock was already throbbing, begging to be cleaned and sucked..
We went into the shower, chatted a bit, exchanged some rather intimate details and after she dried me up with the bath towel, I lied down flat on the bed as she slowly cat-bathed me.. Now, some good things comes in a small package and when she tit-fucked my cock, I was in sheer extacy.. Shima has set of firm and natural tits. Its very large for her size. Though she was concious about her shape, I complemented her and she went on nibbling my nipples and worked her way down to my crotch. That's when the fun begins! Bareback head job! I was rather surprised when she told me that she had just started in the business of pleasing men. But her skill with the mouth and tongue told me otherwise. I watched on the wall-mirror as she slid her mouth onto my man meat and slowly licked the glands of my dick.. Later, she went down to licking my balls as well... "Sudah?", she asked...
I nod and she capped my cock and slid it into her most and nice fitting cunt.. "Macam mana?", she asked. "Sedap tak?", she continued. At this point, I was beyond words. She rode me and the thumping was so loud, I can hear the echo that went "chulp, chulp, chulp.." reverberating through the tiny room.. Then, she got rather tired. So, I mounted her and continued to pound her pussy till I too was getting tired of the non-stop action. Time was tight, so I told her that its allright that I just lie back and relax cos I didn't felt like fucking anymore cos my tummy was full from lunch and that I had another meeting later in the afternoon.. She washed me up and I watch in amazement as she slids her finger onto her shaved cunt and slowly worked on it.. I too was having fun grabbing her ass and parting the cracks to check out her pussy and asshole from the rear.. Man, this chilli padi is a hottie! She wanted to jerk me off but my dick was not cooperating with her rapid stroking hands, so, I told her that there will be plenty of encounters now that I have checked her out.. In the heat of the moment, I also asked her if she like some backdoor action, but she politely declined saying that it was not her bag.. In short, without spilling my seed on the floor, my RM168 and RM20 tips was well spent...

Jack
Old 24-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shima - latest Chilli-padi at Kowloon..

Good FR Jack.....Kowloon will be a real busy place very soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1