The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Angeldevilinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Just curious, your gal then not scared pregnant meh? always allowed you to do raw? She's on the pills?
Old 20-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro u r right...During our orientation, seniors been telling us about stories... We use condom may be 80 pct of our session... In London anything can happen...too much real incident happened here...

guys I am lost . what should u write now?
Old 20-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing pal
Old 20-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nothing much after vday......life goes on..decided to rent a studio apartment for next year and she stay at uni resident. Further now but can travel by tube. Soon we have to prepare for our year end exams. She was stressed so less sex. ..For me it doesn't matter. Parents told me no need distinction. .just a pass will do..hahaha good parents. ..After we finished with exams we decided to go back Sg for our summer holidays which we missed our parents and home badly. So we booked our return flight together. And I know was she has got a biz class return ticket. No choice but to upgrade mine. The moment we landed in sg we were so excited and go back with our parents accordingly without saying much..guessed we are still mummy's kids
Old 22-11-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Waaaaa........so good. Biz class. I work 20 years also never sit biz class before....
Old 22-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

good story, please do continue
Old 22-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Waaaaa........so good. Biz class. I work 20 years also never sit biz class before....
same here bro also, only can go economy for me
Old 23-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Told my parents about yvonne. They are so eager to meet her.... my parents are like my super buddies. Few days later we decided to meet up. So excited about it... I bought a basket of fruits and dried seafood to greet her parents and hope to show some good first impression. She is staying in a condo while I am in a bungalow. She told me that my mom will be joining us for lunch. So I reach her place earlier to break the ice. ..I saw her at the lobby after parked at the visitor bay. Omg..its a short floral dress... few inches above the knee so inviting for me..may be she wants a quickie later in her room before lunch??? I reach her place. .and saw her maid and mom at the dining... nothing much. Her mom told me to have lunch at her place as she have prepared lunch for me. Ask yvonne to bring me around and help myself as it is like my own. Yvonne then bring me into her room..
Old 24-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

She didn't close the door as she think it's not right... I can't control myself as I was already semi solid. .I hugged her tight and hands start to roam her body..caressing her butt ..she let out a soft moan and stop me immediately. .she asked ..wow why you so naughty. .my mom is outside.. We then sit at the living room waiting for our lunch to be served. During lunch we talk mostly uni life..soon.. right after lunch. .. Aunty told us that she is going out with the maid for some groceries shopping as she wants to cook more often for yvonne. Wow my mind spinning for some ideas..her bedroom or living????
Can't wait for her and maid to go out.
5mins later she took her bag and maid left. I quickly pull her to me. She was sitting on my laps now on the sofa.
Tbc
Old 24-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

She turn over and we frenched..my hands are busy. One was down there attacking her pussy and the other is squeezing her boobs. I tried to pull down her dress for the boobs she said lets go into her room....We then quickly get in and lock the door. ...she turn on some soft music and shut the blinds..I was already in my underwear. Guessed we are hungry. I pull her to the bed and we starts to lock our lips again. .I quickly check her pussy and continue to massage. I slip my hand under and open her under lips and slowly insert my middle finger in.. I pull down her dress to her waist unhook her nude colour strapless bra. I always tell myself that's the best pair that I ever ever see . light pink nipple firm B cup makes handfulls breast. Not too big not too small I suck those nipple and teasing it ..she was in heaven..breathing heavily...few mins later she cannot wait already. . Ask ask me to come darling..I waste no time and take off her panty and pump her hard for a good 10 mins before I shoot all at her tummy area few inches below her belly button....We both were satisfied.. rest for few mins before we clean up..We talked about her family..I guessed she likes me..she is quite open minded I think..
Old 25-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

We spent 2 hours at her place and decided to go out for shopping and going to my place for dinner..she was excited about it too. I told her it's okay. Your future parents in law are very outgoing and funny. Soon it's time to go back for dinner. The night was good.. my mom keep talking to her and they are like good friends. Then my dad ask me when they are away at my mom's room. Son you have a very good looking gf... must control her and in the same time treat her well. Remember to wear rubber every time u guys need it. Hahahah... I quickly went upstairs to see what's happening up there. My mom was showing some of my stuff to her. Kids and family's photos and toys...aiyoh paiseh. I quickly took her away saying she needs to go home soon. I drove her back and go back home..what a day back in sg...its not end yet.. my mom was waiting for me. We talked about her. My goodness.. she told me she is very nice and good girl. I told my mom yeah she is. One comment from my mom was her dressing is a bit sexy. I told my mom. That's why I like her. Hahaha she said you naughty boy and ask if I already make love with her. I told her yes..hahahha
Aiyah boy boy boy...u better treat her nicely. Long winded parents... from that night my mom always want me to bring her along for shopping dinner sightseeing..its like her daughter in law already. .The funny part was every night she double boiled some good stuff for me and for her. .she knows I need it more hahahha...
Old 02-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Before we go back to London we decided to go for a holiday..We choose to go Phuket Thailand. Actually it's our first time going for a holiday alone. I choose a very nice spa beach resort for a 3d2n stay. We were both equally excited about this trip. 7 days counting to go. There is one night we went for a late night movie. Not much ppl and I starts to touchy and she responded to it. We both got out of control and decided to leave earlier. Inside the car we discussed where... she said her place can't as her parents are in and she feel paiseh. Then I said lets go my place..guess what same excuses. Shy shy.. omg then how??? I told her I want. It was already midnight. No choice but to go to her place. At her condo I took her the to staircase. Checked no Cctv. We performed standing doggy..It was great.... pull her panty down to her ankles and dropped my pants and banging from behind hard. She tried to control her moaning. .
Few minutes later I can feel I am shooting. I quickly pull out and shoot on the floor. What a night.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JustTryLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You story very readable..
Simple direct
Keep it up.
There r many who read but not say anything.. no worries
Old 03-12-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Thanks
Next installment will be more interesting.
I still remember clearly. ..hehehhe
Tbc
Old 03-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Nothing much at Phuket. We enjoyed ourself and of course we did our sex sessions regularly. Before we goes back to London. Friends organising a party. Yvonne doesn't want to go as she wasn't feeling well. I reach at the club late after dropped by to see my yvonne. She is okay. Just tired and monthly thingy. I saw my gang there. A lot of ppl... suddenly my friend max intro me to some girls...
Hi my name is thomas nice to meet u.
Hi I m Helen I m Michelle I'm Shirly I'm karen. . Total 4 very good looking and dress up sexily girls... my heart starts to be greedy. Never happened before after I have yvonne. Helen came to me and we start to chit chat. Helen was the top pick of the 4. She is Ard 165cm
50kg. Long dark hair. Very fair skinned. Her make up was good. I love her pedicure. She was in a short tight mini skirt and a white colour button top where top 2 buttons were loose.
Everytime she bend down to take her drinks I can see her half ball with the light blue lacy bra. I checked her back no panty line. Sexy!!!! She is very good looking. My mind was crazy. I shouldn't be so greedy. That's what I am telling myself. I asked her
Helen come drink more.. don't be shy. .
She said no I can't. .
Why?
Because I will be flying the next day.
Huh flying? What do u do?
I am flying with SQ.
Holly shit. .wow..In my heart..great she is my first stewardess friend. Normally I only dare to peep those stewardess during the flight. You know? When they squat down to serve you food. I always choose aisle seat for that purpose. Now I know one of them. I quickly ask if the rest also? Yes they are.. wow..4 SQ girls..High quality somemore. .but I only click with Helen.
Tbc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1