The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4stok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Awkward Experience With ML @ Serangoon

Hi bros, this will be my first post so please do be patient with me.

To start my story, i started chionging ML about 1.5 yrs ago, mixed up my experience with some SPA girls as well as online freelancers. I did try FJ but i personally rather massage as it makes me whole body feel relaxed and good.

I've been a regular at this SPA in Serangoon and would always go back to the same Viet girl. Reason being I feel she's pretty and her massage skills are quite on point. After giving me a solid massage plus happy ending I would normally tip her 50 as from what I understand that's the market rate and I do not want to spoil the market for all my bros out there.

I would normally visit her once every week but recently I realize that her service wasn't as good as it used to be. She's less chatty , massage not as solid as it used to be and there were times she used her phone ( quite obvious as she just used one hand to press on the same area and she didn't apply oil). When i turned back she immediately kept her phone in her back pocket of her jeans. But still i continued to visit her and gave her my support.

This evening, i texted her on wechat and asked why she seems pretty down and sian when i see her at the spa and she told me her parents have no money, they sold their house, her rent is expensive and shes working as hard as she can to earn money. I respect that, we all come from different backgrounds and we just want to work hard to make a living. So i asked if shes willing to do massage at her place and ill give her 150 for her services. Currently i get charged 88 (spa rate) and 50 for tips so that comes up to 138 per visit. I dont mind giving her 150 which is 3 times that amount she would get from me if i were to visit her at the spa.

Then she laughed about it. And said things like in spa her customers give her 100 or 200 as tips, only i give so low. And that they would give her money outside of spa , fetch her home , buy her dinner etc. She then said she doesnt like me and doesnt want to talk to me anymore. She called me a miser too. I'm perfectly fine with that as i know there are alot of other ML out there who are willing to take my business. Infact, if im not wrong 150 is the rate for FJ at PL/OT.

So this is my take. Dont be too nice to them as there will always be blind guys out there who will just throw money at the girl/ treat her like a godess. She will just choose to entertain whoever throws her the most money. I wasnt looking for a relationship, neither was i trying to take advantage of her. Was just trying to come up with a win win solution for both of us and got shot down. Do let me know what u guys think! Happy chionging!
Old 27-02-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Awkward Experience With ML @ Serangoon

haha... this type of masseuse i usually abandon. if our $50 so hard to earn. then don't do special for us. what's so difficult. $150 can buy us a range of FL to choose from.

i ever kenna once from one ML like this. she was pretty hot then. mid to late 20s. 5 years later, i she moved to another spa that i frequent, this time a lot more challenges. prettier ones, and you can tell she aged a bit. still doing the same shit for $50. this type hang up and sell.. they forget they got expiry date. whereas the $$$ don't.
Old 27-02-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

no need to be down when got shot down by her. Move on and get another public toilet bowl. Once borders open, u see a flood of these toilet bowls.
Old 28-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
no need to be down when got shot down by her. Move on and get another public toilet bowl. Once borders open, u see a flood of these toilet bowls.
Yes good advice here.

Maybe she is trying her luck to quote a higher price.

Lucky TS didn't fall into her kc trap, cheers!
Old 28-02-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore and move on. Your money is hard earned, enjoy within the limits of your finances. Most importantly, never lose control of yourself because of what they said. End of the day, you pay to relax and enjoy, not for them to insult and demean you.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 28-02-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Abaloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Coincidentally, I also have an experience with of the ML from Serangoon. I have been visiting her weekly for 3 months. She was very nice to me and would always make me feel very comfortable during every visit. I stop for 2 weeks due to CNY busy schedule.

She then texted me if I want to meet for lunch or dinner. I was very delighted. I thought I have a chance to do more with her outside her work place.

We went out yesterday for lunch. I asked her if she wanted to have some wine with me in a hotel room. But she preferred to go shopping. She brought me to SK Jewellery in NEX and ask me to buy a necklace for $3,000!

I immediately told her I am not ready for our relationship to go into such an advance stage. She was angry with me. After walking out of NEX, she said she is going back to work and asked me to go home.

After an hour, I thought to myself, KNN I am not her KC. She practically just took me for granted.

I message her to ask her to quote me how much to go to hotel room with me. I asked $500? She said $1,000.

Had it be yesterday after lunch, with all her good attitude and service, $1,000 for a half day FJ can be considered. After she treated me like this at the jewellery shop, I basically told to f off and I am no longer interested.

She said we cannot be lover but can continue to be her regular. I ignored her and never answer her. Time to move on to another ML.

Most of them are ridiculous. Hope you guys can find good ones.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Sometimes ML/FL always try to KC you then hope can milk more $$$ from you. The case studies here show that thankfully our bros still can think with big head. I understand that it's part of their role to try to milk a bit more from their clients but it seems that some do go overboard with their demands. If it's worth losing a regular then I guess it's their choice.
Old 28-02-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tradespeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's no end to greed. Same as our ministers who grumbled when there was a pay cut some years ago. They forgot their job is only talking cock on national TV and of course carry the PM's balls.
Old 28-02-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3033 / Power: 5
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with the points shared by many bros here.

And glad that TS did not fall for the trap.

We are should know that ML/FL are here just to earn as much money as they can. KC game is just one of the tactic to achieve that. Of course there may be some MLs has developed a real relationship with clients, it is pretty rare.

I will just move on once I felt that my session is not as good.
Old 28-02-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

It's like fishing or scamming, they try their luck at every potential and for sure someone will get hooked. We heard and seen so many old time scamming trick yet someone still get tricked... same for ML, they just keen trying, imagine one sucker want face at the shop, so throw out 3k and only to be told she is not ready... knn.. 3k earned.

Always keep cool and steady, they try their luck at every potential, we try our luck at every pussy, no harm no cost.. why not.

Happy weekend
Old 28-02-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
It's like fishing or scamming, they try their luck at every potential and for sure someone will get hooked. We heard and seen so many old time scamming trick yet someone still get tricked... same for ML, they just keen trying, imagine one sucker want face at the shop, so throw out 3k and only to be told she is not ready... knn.. 3k earned.

Always keep cool and steady, they try their luck at every potential, we try our luck at every pussy, no harm no cost.. why not.

Happy weekend
Very lucky. $3000 can do FJ about 30 times and HJ about 60 times. If you HJ once a week, still can save some $$$
Old 28-02-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Thanks for the post TS . Many can learn from it
Old 28-02-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaloner View Post
Coincidentally, I also have an experience with of the ML from Serangoon. I have been visiting her weekly for 3 months. She was very nice to me and would always make me feel very comfortable during every visit. I stop for 2 weeks due to CNY busy schedule.

She then texted me if I want to meet for lunch or dinner. I was very delighted. I thought I have a chance to do more with her outside her work place.

We went out yesterday for lunch. I asked her if she wanted to have some wine with me in a hotel room. But she preferred to go shopping. She brought me to SK Jewellery in NEX and ask me to buy a necklace for $3,000!

I immediately told her I am not ready for our relationship to go into such an advance stage. She was angry with me. After walking out of NEX, she said she is going back to work and asked me to go home.

After an hour, I thought to myself, KNN I am not her KC. She practically just took me for granted.

I message her to ask her to quote me how much to go to hotel room with me. I asked $500? She said $1,000.

Had it be yesterday after lunch, with all her good attitude and service, $1,000 for a half day FJ can be considered. After she treated me like this at the jewellery shop, I basically told to f off and I am no longer interested.

She said we cannot be lover but can continue to be her regular. I ignored her and never answer her. Time to move on to another ML.

Most of them are ridiculous. Hope you guys can find good ones.
Sounds a little bit like this, Bro Abaloner.

Lucky you never fall into her trap!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 28-02-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

End of the day, they want money $$$ , we want pussy.. this law never changes
Old 28-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been visiting MLs and FLs for years...I tip when I think they deserve it and my standard tip is $10. They all seem OK with this, and some are even delighted. The most I ever tipped was $20 to a sweetie that I saw countless times, and I thought her outstanding service was much too low at $100. We ate meals she cooked in her apartment and when there is no one after me, I could stay as long as I want. Mostly I was the one to tell her I had to leave. Pre-covid days though, but what sweet memories.....Still looking for gems like this, but they are rather rare...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1