The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Hungary- Budapest or other cities or street walkers

Anybody has recommendation for Hungarian whores or any European whores. No asian pls
Old 09-12-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Hungary- Budapest or other cities or street walkers

In end in search online and found this site.

Manage to book this young girl who sweet. No English but we communicate with translation.

She came my room and i was sextified

{mod removed the external link - edited by mod}

Damage was €120

Very good GF6, French kissing and bbbj for long time.

I ask her wash herself , which she did for almost 5min or so in bath room

Last edited by Hurricane88; 10-12-2022 at 04:47 AM.
Old 12-01-2024, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daretolovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Anybody got any lobang to share? Will be heading over soon!
Old 14-01-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
slicktires777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daretolovin View Post
Hi! Anybody got any lobang to share? Will be heading over soon!
Hi bro, google for massagehouse. The place is quite easy to find and it is located inside an apartment compound on the top floor. I couldn't get in because there is a lock on the main gate but luckily one of the girls came back from outside. The moment I see her hot body and clothing I know she works there so I asked her and she said to follow her. The receptionist is a fuckin hot blonde who really looks like a model 😂

She showed me available girls on ipad and I chose Jasmin. Was brought to a waiting room and she came to pick me up to go to another unit where the massage room is. It is like a studio flat and you have the whole room with big shower to yourself. After shower, I went back to the room and was greeted by her, naked and nice tanned slim body. I lied down and she started Nuru then finished with HJ. I can't remember if there were BBBJ but she was definitely very seductive and looking up to see if I am enjoying it.

Showered then left a happy man
Old 15-01-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktires777 View Post
Hi bro, google for massagehouse. The place is quite easy to find and it is located inside an apartment compound on the top floor.

She showed me available girls on ipad and I chose Jasmin. Was brought to a waiting room and she came to pick me up to go to another unit where the massage room is. It is like a studio flat and you have the whole room with big shower to yourself. After shower, I went back to the room and was greeted by her, naked and nice tanned slim body. I lied down and she started Nuru then finished with HJ. I can't remember if there were BBBJ but she was definitely very seductive and looking up to see if I am enjoying it.
whats the damage?
Old 16-01-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
whats the damage?
I can't remember, should be around sgd200-250 or less. Nuru is additional charge which I opted for
Old 19-01-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I can't remember, should be around sgd200-250 or less. Nuru is additional charge which I opted for
HUH????
200/250 for a fuckin handy???

Sigh
Old 20-01-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So some cowardly cunt stuck a red tag on me and accused me critical/chiponshoulder

Well mate..
A. Like one gives a fyk abt points in a fykin sexforum
B. What chip. Called it like it is...i know Buda well..many places to meet locals easypeasy and if you must dine asiatic tho in EU, can do so for way less than that tourist price duh!
Old 22-01-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
HUH????
200/250 for a fuckin handy???

Sigh
Yes, kinda high but since I am there only once then might as well try it and this is walking distance from my hotel. You can try freelancers on a website when I googled but I just didn't have enough time to travel to their apartments so I gave them a miss
Old 27-01-2024, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, kinda high but since I am there only once then might as well try it and this is walking distance from my hotel. You can try freelancers on a website when I googled but I just didn't have enough time to travel to their apartments so I gave them a miss

I see.....well if u enjoyed fine ..its yr didi n yr wallet lol

Dk where u stayed in Buda, but many gals'apartments dont nid much travel, there are clusters above shops in the older streets below d castle for ex.

But ja..if fast/short trip i get it, but on princ wud nvr pay tat, no offence
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1