The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
I enjoy my singlehood but family members are pushing for my marriage. So how? Would you consider me as wife material?

But be warned - I have a very high sex drive (need it every day) and love having multiple partners so a monogamous relationship is definitely out for me. Correspondingly I don't mind you fooling around. Would be ideal if we an have threesomes or even foursome with other willing couples.

Can you cum in me at least 3 times in a row each day and if you can't satisfy my sexual needs, would you allow me to have sex outside of marriage with other men I meet in the course of work?

If you can accept all of the above, maybe I might consider.
How I wish my wife would be such type.. 😬😜
Old 27-11-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Nope. Seriously nonsense and only happen in books. I believe in reality. Haha! Nothing comes free

do you consider this miracle or she just got lucky?( i have just pmed you)
Let us know your thought here,if you dont mind, after watching the thing that I have sent to you.)
Old 27-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
I feel sad what u went thru with your ex, that is y I don’t mix my wife too much to my parents, hard to get along usually for Wife and parents in law. Even now my parents accepted her but still I keep it that way, not much of commitment into the in-laws are better.

Fairy tales are only in books to bulf children, real life is the opposite. No one is fully a kindhearted, but one can be a bastard all the way, I myself also a slight double personality
Quote:
Actually my current in law very nice. Because I had experience hence I am always on my toes. I remember the first time my mother in law hold my hands (when I met her the first time during my courtship), I knew she immediately score point for her son. Really a nice and frank woman. Treat me like her own daughter. ��! because she is nice to me, I am also very nice to her. Takes 2 hands to clap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
How I wish my wife would be such type.. ����
dear all, this is my thread, pls introduce me a wife or marry me or have passionare NSA sex with me, at my place, or in the public, or lets have an orgy. Other than that, pls respect me by saying thing through pm or start your own thread, thank you and have a good day won't you!

And to Annie and everybody who left their insightful comments here, my love to you all, as a Human being, is free.
Few days ago I almost got into a fight with one of the powerful gang members in the West area. I ran away, simply because, I didn't want to hurt him - am afraid that the me in Germany take control, over my body. I am a very respectful guy, when ppl disrespect me, it bothers me. Sometimes I give the person a good time, sometimes I run away, sometimes, I don't mind killing the person and I am positive that I can get away without any trouble.

and to the dear wife of mine, lets be one, if you are not, we can have some good sex, at bukit batok, CUM TO ME, come to me. if you want, I can cum to you, or come to you,Am waiting ,

Last edited by Imogen; 27-11-2022 at 03:17 PM.
Old 28-11-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

thank you for all the samsters who uped my points, dont worry am chill Peace n Love is all I have for Singapore.

I dont want anyone to make trouble in Singapore, because I am now living here, and Singapore, gave me many chances, I wanted to sign on as a regular but I get hit unfortunately. It's okay, life is not only about how high one can go, it may also be, have a laugh/good sex is 50% of life/you bounce back when shit hits the fan.

and to Annie, does Mattew's story sound like a fairy tale or miracle? you know, when we were having a Teh at Raffles, we laughed our tears out etc. Miracle n fairy tales are happening,every single sec, everywhere. It's all about "Perspective".
Old 28-11-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
thank you for all the samsters who uped my points, dont worry am chill Peace n Love is all I have for Singapore.

I dont want anyone to make trouble in Singapore, because I am now living here, and Singapore, gave me many chances, I wanted to sign on as a regular but I get hit unfortunately. It's okay, life is not only about how high one can go, it may also be, have a laugh/good sex is 50% of life/you bounce back when shit hits the fan.

and to Annie, does Mattew's story sound like a fairy tale or miracle? you know, when we were having a Teh at Raffles, we laughed our tears out etc. Miracle n fairy tales are happening,every single sec, everywhere. It's all about "Perspective".
Inspirational interview. thanks for sharing.
Old 28-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Inspirational interview. thanks for sharing.
no prob Mattew, this is exactly my thinking now,
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/5b...5d62528db3.jpg

am the luckiest man alive, with more than a dozen of times that I could have been killed. if cat really does have 9 lives, I can be the King of Cat

I apologize if my posts have been too intense, let's take one step at a time and go slowly, I want to marry a wife who accepts me as I am, I will accept her no matter how good/bad her past is. What's past in the prologue, lets get married and write our chapter. together. If not, passionate n NSA sex can be nice too I can host and we can do public fun, thats my kink!

In Buddhism thoughts, Time is the biggest/most valuable gift you can give to another person.

So, I thank you all for the time you spent reading my post(s), Namaste
Old 28-11-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

looking for NSA fun, and am open to any suggestion,

at the same time, I don't mind finding a wife here too, this is my post for wife/sex buddy(ies).

pls respect me and I have been very respectful lately. Someone who tried to scam me $50, the money is not an issue, but I dont like ppl cheating me.Feel free to find out what happened to the person. I mean, SG is not too big init,
Old 01-12-2022, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsBunnyLee View Post
Stay single better
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
I feel sad what u went thru with your ex, that is y I don’t mix my wife too much to my parents, hard to get along usually for Wife and parents in law. Even now my parents accepted her but still I keep it that way, not much of commitment into the in-laws are better.

Fairy tales are only in books to bulf children, real life is the opposite. No one is fully a kindhearted, but one can be a bastard all the way, I myself also a slight double personality
Quote:
Nope. Seriously nonsense and only happen in books. I believe in reality. Haha! Nothing comes free

Love that melts tigers all over the world
[It's like a song that you can listen to over a thousand times and still enjoy.
Like a movie, watching it repeatedly without getting bored of it. Out of sudden
you see or hear the same music/lines somewhere at a particular time out of
serendipity. By copying and pasting previous delicacies in front of you, the
plug was pulled out immediately in actuality, long before the scenario. As a
result, the senses of taste, touch, sound, sight, and smell went on an unofficial
strike in the CBD.. The whole body was overcome by an out-of-body
sensation, which set off a cluster struggle in the nerves. The only thing one
can do is observe how their body works from the inside out rather than trying
to manipulate it. When one imagines "being in a magical location that oneself
knows nothing about at all," the concepts of feeling, time, and place are all
blurred. You get what I'm saying, right?]
[Hmmmm, I guess so?]
[Regardless of how long it had been since our last contact, once I saw her, I
transformed into someone I wasn't. The history of STDs, the color of French
cufflinks, whether or not milk should be used in coffee, which Somali pirates
killed whom, the cost of salt, and the darkest/evilest secrets of Freemasonry
all lost any relevance. The mind was unable to think, and the body became
rigid and incapable of taking on any form. The body was therefore an alien
object of no utility, standing there like a deformed child imprisoned by the
church in the seventeenth century. I was completely upside down and all I
owned had disappeared into nothing when Ifirst saw her.]
[Damn it seems to be some deep, deep love, which can be a really
problematic thing, Soga dude you got it there!]
[I don't know mate! Simply put, merely the thought of seeing her alone, is
alredy a fantastic blessing. Currently, all I can think about is what I can do with
her -We lie in bed and watched the twenty-year-old drama that used to be
aired at eight o'clock without consuming too much of the brain; Our children
cry on the subway and draw disgusted stares; We brush our teeth together
and see who can split the water further; We took time for an
argument/discussion of how could the slippers be put in the cuttest pattern
possible; We taped up the walls with cheap past magazines; At night, we
covertly stuff our neighbors' key chains with gum; Using chopsticks, we eat
spaghetti; We prepare bread sandwiches with an iron, we.....]
[All right, all right. I see what you mean]
[In any sense, it's the kinda of love that melts tigers all over the world.]
[Why did you melt the tiger? Did the tiger have any beefl with you? Besides, it
would not hurt the tigers all over the world,no? I feel that it's a bit too much.]
[I'm not sure why, although it might have just been rhetorical symbolism. I
would have thrilled/am more than willling to thrill her with the wealth of twelve
countries, to put it briefly.]
[Wow, twelve countries, my man...hmmm, if it's rhetoric, is there any chance
you might switch the medium or animal? I'm somewhat fond of tigers.
[No, no, only tigers fit]
[Right right, you are the boss... where is she now btw?]
[She? I don't know, I'm waiting.]

This is how much I will be loving her
Old 01-12-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Finding a wife is difficult I know, and please pardon me for being so intense.
I was all over Africa and Europe, the vibe was totally different from Asia, Singapore, West, Bukit Batok, this is my vibe today, let's get some passionate thing going!

Even if you just wanna chat, come to me, 650368, pm me .
I want to get connected with awesome you. If you are a male with no plan today, feel free to come too lets just tcss or find anything to do/have a kopi. PM me / call me maybe .

Old 03-12-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Love that melts tigers all over the world
[It's like a song that you can listen to over a thousand times and still enjoy.
Like a movie, watching it repeatedly without getting bored of it. Out of sudden
you see or hear the same music/lines somewhere at a particular time out of
serendipity. By copying and pasting previous delicacies in front of you, the
plug was pulled out immediately in actuality, long before the scenario. As a
result, the senses of taste, touch, sound, sight, and smell went on an unofficial
strike in the CBD.. The whole body was overcome by an out-of-body
sensation, which set off a cluster struggle in the nerves. The only thing one
can do is observe how their body works from the inside out rather than trying
to manipulate it. When one imagines "being in a magical location that oneself
knows nothing about at all," the concepts of feeling, time, and place are all
blurred. You get what I'm saying, right?]
[Hmmmm, I guess so?]
[Regardless of how long it had been since our last contact, once I saw her, I
transformed into someone I wasn't. The history of STDs, the color of French
cufflinks, whether or not milk should be used in coffee, which Somali pirates
killed whom, the cost of salt, and the darkest/evilest secrets of Freemasonry
all lost any relevance. The mind was unable to think, and the body became
rigid and incapable of taking on any form. The body was therefore an alien
object of no utility, standing there like a deformed child imprisoned by the
church in the seventeenth century. I was completely upside down and all I
owned had disappeared into nothing when Ifirst saw her.]
[Damn it seems to be some deep, deep love, which can be a really
problematic thing, Soga dude you got it there!]
[I don't know mate! Simply put, merely the thought of seeing her alone, is
alredy a fantastic blessing. Currently, all I can think about is what I can do with
her -We lie in bed and watched the twenty-year-old drama that used to be
aired at eight o'clock without consuming too much of the brain; Our children
cry on the subway and draw disgusted stares; We brush our teeth together
and see who can split the water further; We took time for an
argument/discussion of how could the slippers be put in the cuttest pattern
possible; We taped up the walls with cheap past magazines; At night, we
covertly stuff our neighbors' key chains with gum; Using chopsticks, we eat
spaghetti; We prepare bread sandwiches with an iron, we.....]
[All right, all right. I see what you mean]
[In any sense, it's the kinda of love that melts tigers all over the world.]
[Why did you melt the tiger? Did the tiger have any beefl with you? Besides, it
would not hurt the tigers all over the world,no? I feel that it's a bit too much.]
[I'm not sure why, although it might have just been rhetorical symbolism. I
would have thrilled/am more than willling to thrill her with the wealth of twelve
countries, to put it briefly.]
[Wow, twelve countries, my man...hmmm, if it's rhetoric, is there any chance
you might switch the medium or animal? I'm somewhat fond of tigers.
[No, no, only tigers fit]
[Right right, you are the boss... where is she now btw?]

This is how much I will be loving her

爱到把全世界的老虎都融化掉

[就像是某首歌,听了很多遍还是很喜欢.就像某部电影,看过再多次还是不会腻.在某个地方的某一个时间因为某 一个场景,你又忽然看到或者听到了相同的音乐/台词.顿时现实世界的插头被拔掉,许久以前的场景被复制粘贴到你的面前.味觉触觉听觉视觉嗅觉全部罢工无法 运作,大脑不能思考灵魂出窍了一般.所能做的,就是眼睁睁看着自己的躯体做着不是自己拿主意的事.失去了意 识失去了语言失去了可以自我控制的任何行动,真实的自我反而变成了不存在的空气,时间,空间的概念被打破, 感觉身处在自己一无所知的奇幻空间.这种感觉你可明白?]
[应该可以]
[看见她,我就变成了不是自己的人.不管相隔了多少年,遇到过怎样的事.有没有得过性病,法式袖扣的颜色,喝 咖啡加不加奶,索马里海盗将谁谁谁斩首,盐的重要性和同济会的秘密.这些完全已经无所谓,头脑不能思想,身 体僵硬不知道要把自己摆成什么样的形状,最后站在那里像是十七世纪被教会囚禁的畸形儿,可谓一件毫无用处的 异形物体.看见她,我的一切就被颠覆,任何属于自我的事物全部磨灭]
[原来是这样,看来是很深很深的爱.这可是一件麻烦的事情]
[这我可不清楚,但是我觉得看见她就是一件无比奇妙幸福的事.现在我的脑海中只能幻想着能和她做的一切事情. 我们吵架,我们一起做饭;我们躺在床上看二十年前流行的八点档;我们的孩子在地铁上大哭引来众人厌恶的目光 ;我们一起刷牙看谁喷水远;我们把拖鞋摆成心仪的形状;我们用廉价的杂志把墙粘了起来;我们晚上偷偷地用口 香糖把邻居的钥匙扣堵上;我们用筷子吃意大利面;我们用熨斗来烤面包三明治,我们……..]
[得得得,我明白你的意思了.]
[反正,就是爱到把全世界的老虎都融化掉.你可明白?.]
[为何将老虎融化掉?难道老虎跟你们有什么过节?再者,也不至于殃及全世界的老虎吧]
[具体原因我说不上来,也许只是一种象征意义上的修辞吧,总之,我愿意用十二个国家的财富博得她 的欢心]
[哇,十二个国家呀,好家伙……既然是修辞,能换一换媒介么?本人还是蛮喜欢老虎的]
[不行不行,只有老虎适合]
[那好吧……现在她在哪里呢?]
[她?我不知道,我在等着她的出现]
[All right all right, you are the boss... where is she now?]
Old 04-12-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Old 07-12-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

+she is in HK so anyone?
Old 11-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dear all, this is my thread, pls introduce me a wife or marry me or have passionare NSA sex with me, at my place, or in the public, or lets have an orgy. Other than that, pls respect me by saying thing through pm or start your own thread, thank you and have a good day won't you!

And to Annie and everybody who left their insightful comments here, my love to you all, as a Human being, is free.
Few days ago I almost got into a fight with one of the powerful gang members in the West area. I ran away, simply because, I didn't want to hurt him - am afraid that the me in Germany take control, over my body. I am a very respectful guy, when ppl disrespect me, it bothers me. Sometimes I give the person a good time, sometimes I run away, sometimes, I don't mind killing the person and I am positive that I can get away without any trouble.

and to the dear wife of mine, lets be one, if you are not, we can have some good sex, at bukit batok, CUM TO ME, come to me. if you want, I can cum to you, or come to you,Am waiting ,
You ask people to respect you and start their own threads yet you are ok going to others’ threads to post stuff of your own. You ok ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1