The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Raw in geylang legal houses (exchange info)

Dear bros,

Anyone wants to exchange info on raw girls in legal geylang? I have a few girls from bros who pm me.

For those who are just curious or want to avoid these raw girls, just be upfront with me. I will also tell you which girls allow raw from other bros.

Thanks bros.

Last edited by lucyemelda88; 01-11-2022 at 09:27 PM.
Old 15-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Raw in geylang legal houses (exchange info/test her loyalty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Dear bros,

Anyone wants to exchange info on raw girls in legal geylang? Can pm me privately on telegram christphua85. I have a few girls from bros who pm me.

If you're also keen to know if your regular raw girl is really loyal to you and don't raw with other guys, we can help each other out.

For those who are just curious or want to avoid these raw girls, just be upfront with me. I will also tell you which girls allow raw from my experience and info from other bros.

Feel free to pm me on telegram.

Thanks bros.
If want it to be open- I suggest it be a proper telegram group
Old 15-10-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

2022 and people here still think that a working whore is loyal to a single customer paying $100
Old 15-10-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

I will report you to the authorities.
Old 15-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
I will report you to the authorities.
Huh is this illegal?
Old 15-10-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

if a pro tell u she only provide raw to u, n won't provide raw to any other customer, then u can assume she will be saying the same thing to the other customers. bcos why u think the gal will provide raw to u only bcos u r the regular? in the first place, if she provide raw, she may have a lot of regular customer who want raw type. so i dun believe there is such a thing of so-called "only provide raw to u, but not to anyone else".
Old 15-10-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Raw in geylang legal houses (exchange info/test her loyalty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
if a pro tell u she only provide raw to u, n won't provide raw to any other customer, then u can assume she will be saying the same thing to the other customers. bcos why u think the gal will provide raw to u only bcos u r the regular? in the first place, if she provide raw, she may have a lot of regular customer who want raw type. so i dun believe there is such a thing of so-called "only provide raw to u, but not to anyone else".
Well said….. anyone who think otherwise is living out an unreal fantasy
Old 15-10-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

honestly if a girl provides raw vaginal sex, i will insist on CD, if not leave the room and complain to OKT. and never patronize again.

seriously, STDs not worth it for commercial sex

we are there to have fun.

not pay money to worry.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently these kids can't wait to get infected with STDs
Old 16-10-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Well said….. anyone who think otherwise is living out an unreal fantasy
Stupidity at its best!!
Old 17-10-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

See chio anot first...
Old 17-10-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Well said, Bro. No such thing as exclusive deal and you are the only one (or few ones)
Old 18-10-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7639 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

share openly at least one before people trust u
Old 25-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Currently there's a few jm girls that offer raw
Old 31-10-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Currently there's a few jm girls that offer raw
Which numbers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1